• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to go now. Night girls
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

...I think I should hand over my crown to you...
      Nah. I'd just abuse the power

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Have to go now. Night girls
      WoodNight!
      (Come back!)
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Neither can I!

And there's at least one other nekkid PTB pic that I can think of, but I'm nice so I won't post it
        I have no such self control...

What?! That wasn't the one you were thinking of? *adjusts halo*

Comment

Wood morning, Woodiehoos

It's day three in the merry old land of oz, of ROBERT COOPER
          S PAARTY!!

(please excuse my horrendous typing, the new laptop keyboard is taking some getting used to, and for some reason i can't see the typing on the screen...)

Lappy (or should i say TARDIS) is running very slowly because i am rippinfg Sanctuary to my computer so that i can watch it on thep l ane on the way home on Wendesday...I am going to give it a good hoorah! because its brilliant and the only reasons for me not getting into it yet are very tut worthy...so watch it, i shall! and then i shall buy season 2 on dvd and rip that as well and then watch it too...

in other news IM GOING TO SEE JOSS WHEDON IN A MONTH

...ahem, just a little excited...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh, that's my fave ComicCon bit! "And you will see Janet Fraziers's parents.......... I'm KIDDING!!!!"

"And I actually saw expectation rise before my eyes........." *cough*
            I was actually there for that con. It was so cool.
            And after it was done, the Atlantic group came out and Amanda was with them as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I was actually there for that con. It was so cool.
              And after it was done, the Atlantic group came out and Amanda was with them as well.
              Oh I so envy those of you that have been to cons already! I feel like such a newbie

I'm bouncing like crazy because I got my e-ticket this morning!!!!

I'm in D28, which is the second row! Now I just need Martin to be on the far right of the stage as I face it and I'll be a very happy bunny

Have to go out, back later *hugs*

Comment

*rolls around*

Two weeks till I leave

*bounces*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh I so envy those of you that have been to cons already! I feel like such a newbie

I'm bouncing like crazy because I got my e-ticket this morning!!!!

I'm in D28, which is the second row! Now I just need Martin to be on the far right of the stage as I face it and I'll be a very happy bunny

Have to go out, back later *hugs*
                  It is is run anything like AT with one person at a time.... Amanda would walk back and forth some on the stage so everyone would get a good clear shot of her.

I'm in A29....but technically I think that is the 3rd row because they said A & E have a row 0 for VIP's (I think that is the Gabit staff and friends of the guest). But at least I am on the end so I should be able to take some pictures. I have a new camera to try out.
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

I'm in D29!! The nerves are really starting to flutter now!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      It is is run anything like AT with one person at a time.... Amanda would walk back and forth some on the stage so everyone would get a good clear shot of her.
                      Oh that wood be good Although I get the feeling that Martin assumes it's the actors that people want to get pics of so he might not make himself that visible

I'm in A29....but technically I think that is the 3rd row because they said A & E have a row 0 for VIP's (I think that is the Gabit staff and friends of the guest). But at least I am on the end so I should be able to take some pictures. I have a new camera to try out.
                      Yep, Sarai and I being on the end will hopefully give us a chance to get some good pics too I'm borrowing Mike's camera, it's much better than mine

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *runs in*

I'm in D29!! The nerves are really starting to flutter now!

No! Don't mention nerves Mine are jangling like crazy

So did you get your box all packed up Jann?

Comment

*tries not to be jealous but fails*

You all so have to post lots of pictures for us people who aren't going!

So did you get your box all packed up Jann?
                        Nope
                        I've packed most but I have no idea what to do more in it since I want most stuff in my own bag when I'm going...
                        Plus I still need to buy the chips, chocolate and sirup waffles that have to go in it
                        sigpic

Comment

Got your priorities right there Jann, always leave room for the food

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm syrup waffles *drools*

*rofl at Nad's poetry* Awesome

Jann, I think Nad snatched that crown while you were occupied with packing

*huggles Woohoos*

*gets more excited for Jumble, Sarai & llp*

*gets all nostaligic over RCC* Day 3 *sigh* The unfortunate thing about this party is that it counts down to RCC leaving

But I have something to cheer myself up with No 9 in Oma's Coopie Countdown

Do I need to say anything other than Ronon Rocks? Ronon shooting a gun, Ronon killing Wraith, Ronon shooting a big gun, Ronon backstory, Ronon shooting more guns.....oh, and Rodney gets shot in the ass Classic moment *nods* Yup, ticks all my boxes
                            sigpic

Comment

Dayb 3

The Fifth Race

Original Air Date: 01/22/1999

Synopsis taken from the MGM website

“Dr. Daniel Jackson and the rest of the SG-1 team travel to an ancient room that houses alien inscriptions, in an attempt to decode alien languages discovered by a probe. When Col. Jack O'Neill peers through a viewer in the ancient room, he is trapped momentarily in its grasp. Shortly afterward, alien words begin peppering his speech. Before long, his entire brain is taken up with a superior knowledge virtually indecipherable to the rest of the SG-1 team. Daniel is certain that O'Neill now possesses the knowledge of the Ancients, the alien race that invented the stargates, but he realizes that the knowledge is too complex for human brains and will likely cause O'Neill to lose his sanity. In an attempt to save himself, O'Neill must access his subconscious mind to discover ones with a greater knowledge than his own, ones who might also have important knowledge about the destiny of mankind.”

This ep has something for everyone……..

Something for the bum lovers…..

Something for the Shippers………..

Something for the Jack-thunkers……….

And I have to say that RDA acted his butt off, particularly in the scene where he met the Asgard….

Comment

Yep, Sateda is on my list too Mainly for the backstory on Ronan and for the choreography of the fight scenes.

Comment

Working...
                                X