Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *hugs Laurie*

    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *hugs all* The sickies...the non sickies...the others...the broccoli smokers...the nekkid runners...ya know...all of you

    And look what I just got from Wendy and Shep

    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...f/P6100662.jpg

    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    It btw says(if you can't read it) "Jann, wish you were here xoxo"

    I know the pic is bad..but a lot of light in here atm...

    *faints*

    *drools on her sheppy pillow*
    You are a very lucky girl!
    Now I find myself thinking about a picture of Amanda with little xxxooo on it....*sigh*

    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *hugs Laurie* It's a shame cars don't have that failsafe, it could save a lot of lives.

    The one rule I've always stuck to is to never get behind the wheel if I've had a drink, even a sip. Funnily enough that rule nearly got me killed by a drunk drive ra while back because I decided to walk to my local shop and got hit by a car

    The law just doesn't deal with drunk drivers severely enough IMO.

    Oh dear, I've brought the thread down again

    Soooo.........

    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...o-2010-lge.jpg
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...2faveedit3.jpg
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...cont-vid-1.jpg
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...-comic-con.jpg

    Jann you lucky girl!
    In Connecticut they are trying to pass a law that would require those devices to be put in the cars of any people who are convicted of a second DUI offence. My only questions is why not do it on the first offence?

    Wish I could go home. I truly feel like crap but seeing those two dazzling smiles just makes my day.
    sigpic

    Comment


      I wish I was noshing strawberries by the pool! Instead, I'm nursing a migraine, hanging w/ the kids and looking fora new job. I just don't think I can stay at my current one much longer.
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        *hugs Laurie*


        You are a very lucky girl!
        Now I find myself thinking about a picture of Amanda with little xxxooo on it....*sigh*
        And which picture wood that be?



        In Connecticut they are trying to pass a law that would require those devices to be put in the cars of any people who are convicted of a second DUI offence. My only questions is why not do it on the first offence?
        My first thought too

        Wish I could go home. I truly feel like crap but seeing those two dazzling smiles just makes my day.
        Aw, I wish you could go home too *hugs*

        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I wish I was noshing strawberries by the pool! Instead, I'm nursing a migraine, hanging w/ the kids and looking fora new job. I just don't think I can stay at my current one much longer.
        That's another thing that should be illegal - migraine

        Has the job gone bad, or has it always been a pain?

        Comment


          Sanctuary bloopers for those that need a little cheering up. There is some old and some new footage. Sorry Jumble but very little from Martin.
          sigpic

          Comment


            To click or not to click, that is the questiion..............

            Comment


              *hugs Laurie* So sad when that happens.

              Like jumble I also refuse to drink if I need to drive...I even refuse to drink(alcohol) after a drink on school since I still need to travel home for 1,5 hours (we have a bar in our school)

              Bree...yeah the xoxo really made my day

              I am now thinking so guttery with that text Squee! It's now on the wall next to my other JF sig thing(on which he put his sig on my self made poster) funny to see that his autograph is a bit different between the two...the new one is longer(more detailed)

              EDIT:

              *hugs LJ* Hope you get better soon and find a new job
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                To click or not to click, that is the questiion..............
                Go on click click click you know you want to...
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Go on click click click you know you want to...
                  Ah, but I clicked on the S1 bloopers and bts and then was really disappointed when the dvds arrived and that was all there was So maybe this time I'll just wait for the dvds. It's only another week or two...................

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    And which picture wood that be? My first thought too Aw, I wish you could go home too *hugs*

                    That's another thing that should be illegal - migraine

                    Has the job gone bad, or has it always been a pain?
                    Well, it's always been a pain, but when I was having my review last night, my supervisor gave me a bad mark cuz of all the time I've been taking off. Yes. Let's think about that. Why HAVE I been taking so much time off the past year?....Ooooooh! That's right! MY MOM WAS DYING!!! Yes. It didn't go over well.

                    EDIT: I wish I'd had some Joe snark to sling at her.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Well, it's always been a pain, but when I was having my review last night, my supervisor gave me a bad mark cuz of all the time I've been taking off. Yes. Let's think about that. Why HAVE I been taking so much time off the past year?....Ooooooh! That's right! MY MOM WAS DYING!!! Yes. It didn't go over well.

                      EDIT: I wish I'd had some Joe snark to sling at her.
                      *extra squishy hugs LJ* That's unbelievable Some people!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        *extra squishy hugs LJ* That's unbelievable Some people!
                        Yes. Well. I started crying and the whole newsroom heard and got upset. I suspect the managing editor is getting an earful today.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          A well deserved earful! Nice that you've had support, but it can't be unsaid. Maybe it'll be the managing editor that'll be looking for a new job!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            A well deserved earful! Nice that you've had support, but it can't be unsaid. Maybe it'll be the managing editor that'll be looking for a new job!
                            The managing editor is my supervisor's boss. And no, neither of them will be looking for a new job. If anything, my job will become more miserable. *sigh*
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Ah, sorry. I misunderstood I think I read it the way I thought it should have been.

                              Sounds like maybe a new job wood be a good idea. Wood that be difficult to find?

                              Comment


                                I think you need some Joe to cheer you up....











                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X