The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs around tossing broccoli*

Yay for Jumble!!! And EH-T, llp and Flow of course ! Congrats to all you ladies !!!

Comment

*huggles Sarai*

*grabs broccoli*

So much for keeping my mouth shut until it was fixed, huh?

EH-T said I could tell, and I just couldn't keep it in any longer

Comment

*tap dances and sings*

I want to lie, Shipwrecked and comatose
        Drinking fresh mango juice
        Gold fish shoals
        Nibbling at my toes
        Fun Fun Fun in the Sun Sun Sun
        Fun Fun Fun in the Sun Sun Sun

*tap dances out of the door*

Hey! I look like Bekki

I wish

Comment

Someone throw a sheet over me because.... ooh ooh ooooh you lucky lucky LUCKY.... did I mention LUCKY! things.

This calls for a massive...

This calls for the wafting of broccoli smoke into the deepest darkest corners fo GW.

This calls for mass nekkid running and bouncing on couches (bunny helmet be damned!).

This calls for.... wine. And chocolate.

... and lots of these

Awesome news!

Congratulations EH-T, Flow and llp. Awesome news and well done you on bidding.

Can I squee now? Really, really loud? Oh go on you know you want me too...

SQUEEEE!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

*ahem*

Sorry about that.

Normal programmes will resume shortly. Mean whiel, here's some light music...

Seriously, that is wonderful news. You know I will be dead jealous of you all and that is an amazing thing for you to do, EH, Flow, llp. I want to guve you all massive squishy huggles for being so awesome.

You know, it's true what they say. You should always shar ehappy news because happiness is infectious! I shall go to bed smiling and excited for you all now.
            sigpic

Comment

More problems multi-quoting.

I know I said you could tell Jumble but you might have waited until I received a few more bribes!

Thanks for the kind congrats everyone, especially Sarai. Wish we had more room and could take everyone!

Oh, and don't forget it involves Damian and Amanda too!

Fingers crossed we can work out the dates.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Nooooooo! Don't give me broccoli! I'm having enough trouble keeping my head out of the clouds as it is

LOVE those smilies *snurches*

I'm having to backspace and retype EVERYTHING today

Comment

I'd correct my typos but I fear I might have a fit staring at the screen jumping about. You'll just have to live with me being all wrongy for tonight.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

I know I said you could tell Jumble but you might have waited until I received a few more bribes!
                    Sorry Just couldn't help it

Thanks for the kind congrats everyone, especially Sarai. Wish we had more room and could take everyone!
                    Oh yeah, can just imagine a WooHoo invasion of the Sanctuary set

Who? Oh, right, yeah of course

I've got everything crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      I'd correct my typos but I fear I might have a fit staring at the screen jumping about. You'll just have to live with me being all wrongy for tonight.
                      Why change the habit of a lifetime?

*runz*

Comment

*throws used broccoli stalks after Jumble*
                        sigpic

Comment

*throws used broccoli stalks after Jumble*
                          Ouch! *rubs head*

Hey, I've just noticed you're not me anymore

You've replaced Martin with Sam? Shame on you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *agrees with Val* The Nanny is a hilarious show...and a very obvious ship in it It's when you want to watch something mindless We still get re-runs of it in here...
                            I've never watched it... Yeah, yeah, I know. But whenever they showed an ad for it here, my dad would change the channel and mutter "we're not watching that rubbish!"

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Okay guys, here it is. To celebrate my 1000th post, a PTB sig. Hope you like it.

This is who I picked for my top 5 PTB.
                            Love it! Congrats on the huge milestone!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Low key. Just me and Charmaine, dinner and a Tassimo.
                            That sounds quite nice... Happy Birthday

My sister called earlier and said that Lisa's doctors are leaning towards her having an immune deficiency disorder (to be named later, I guess ) so they are going to figure out a treatment along those lines. Hopefully they will figure it out for sure and treat it accordingly.

BTW-Charmaine has decided that she is not going to eat meat anymore. Just fish and vegetables etc... I am a carnivore with a seafood intolerance. How do you all predict this is going to work out since I am the one who cooks?
                            *hugs* *crosses fingers they figure it out soon*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *barks* ...what...y'all think I'm a puppy anyway...
                            Jann You're barking mad...

So... toilet training Benjabubs. Apparently I got it wrong, because when he said Tuedsay he meant next Tuesday. Silly mummy I reckon, come next Tuesday he'll rememebr that, actually, he meant the one after. Will he ever get it? Is this my punishment for having such an easy time of parenting up until now? Karma I say!
                            He means he will go to the toilet next tuesday? That's a long wait....

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            *sigh*

Ok, I'll put you all out of your misery (I have permission )

Drum roll please..........

EH-T, llp and Flow have won an auction item.

An AWESOME auction item.

They've won a Sanctuary set tour, lunch with the cast and crew and a walk-on part in an ep!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...........

because they are all lovely lovely AWESOME ladies, they've invited me to join them

*picks self up off floor for the hundredth time*

Think of it......... I could get to actually SEE Martin direct

I could get to hear "Aaaaaaaaand CUT!!!" live and in person

I could get to have lunch with him

WOW!!!!! WOWOWOWOW!!!!

That's FANTASTIC. I hope it happens. I cross my fingers, I cross my toes, I cross my everything!

....I still can't share my news... but I will be able to in 5 weeks time

Also, managed to find a driving instructor!!!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

This is very wow. Seriously. Congrats to you all. Totally got my everything crossed it all works out!!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WooHood!! for Wendy That's the second step taken care of

The first was deciding to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X