Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU

Spoiler:
    Yeah, Rush is good... but he's in too many scenes.

And I wholeheartedly agree on the episode titles. I do miss not having them there.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      SGU

Spoiler:
      Yeah, Rush is good... but he's in too many scenes.

And I wholeheartedly agree on the episode titles. I do miss not having them there.
      SGU spoilers

Spoiler:
      I can't stand Rush I actually hoped he wood be stuck on that planet for a couple of eps at least

Comment

SGU

Spoiler:
        I like him because I dislike him... and that probably doesn't make sense. But I like the character because when I see him I go, "oooh that Rush, grrrr." When Young left him on that planet, me and my sister were chanting "leave him, leave him, leave him" hahaha.

sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

SGU

Spoiler:
          I like him because I dislike him... and that probably doesn't make sense. But I like the character because when I see him I go, "oooh that Rush, grrrr." When Young left him on that planet, me and my sister were chanting "leave him, leave him, leave him" hahaha.

SGU

Spoiler:
          I was with you there! I was doing fistpumps and going "YESSSSS!!!!" but then they brought him back
          But I guess kudos to Joe and the other writers for making me care enough to hate the guy

I like Young, but I have a feeling he has a lot of hidden evilness

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            SGU

Spoiler:
            I was with you there! I was doing fistpumps and going "YESSSSS!!!!" but then they brought him back
            But I guess kudos to Joe and the other writers for making me hate the guy
            Spoiler:
            I think everybody I've spoken to -- with the exception of Chris -- did the same thing. I'm just glad they didn't show us how he got off the planet. Thankfully, the writers know what they're doing and didn't show us the boring stuff!

Indeed. Sign of good writing!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

SGU spoilers

Spoiler:
              I can't stand Rush I actually hoped he wood be stuck on that planet for a couple of eps at least
              SGU
              Spoiler:

I rather think that's the point. We're not really supposed to like him at this point. I think there are hidden depths there though, which may emerge as time goes on. After the restart, I am more sympathetic towards him, though. I did a little fistpump when Young left him on the planet but he's not had an easy ride since then.

Tonight's episode was fairly Rush lite I thought. It was a beautiful study of chatacters though which was just wonderful to see. I almost wish they'd done more things like that with SG-1. But SGU is a different beast I suppose. I may never worship it like I did SG-1 but I do think it's quality drama.
              sigpic

Comment

108 Posts to go Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  SGU
                  Spoiler:

I rather think that's the point. We're not really supposed to like him at this point. I think there are hidden depths there though, which may emerge as time goes on. After the restart, I am more sympathetic towards him, though. I did a little fistpump when Young left him on the planet but he's not had an easy ride since then.

Tonight's episode was fairly Rush lite I thought. It was a beautiful study of chatacters though which was just wonderful to see. I almost wish they'd done more things like that with SG-1. But SGU is a different beast I suppose. I may never worship it like I did SG-1 but I do think it's quality drama.
                  I think I'll wait until I've got several eps recorded and then watch them all at once. Otherwise, frankly, I lose track of what's happened from week to week

I guess I'm just used to watching dvds, where you can go straight on to the next ep without pause.

*waits impatiently for Sanctuary S2 dvds*

Comment

That went quick, Wendy!

You know, someone posted a link to a supposed Stargate: Revolution spoiler on the ship thread and I've spent the best part of the evening trying not to click it. I don't want to know. I don't want to be spoiled or to find things not the way i imagine them after spoilering. I need help!
                    sigpic

Comment

SGU
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      For me, they're two different shows altogether. And that's okay by me, I feel. At first, I was put off by it saying "Stargate" in the title and it being nothing like it. But the plots are starting to get tighter for me, and I'm enjoying them more now.

108 Posts to go Wendy
                      *makes a squeaky sound*

YAHOO!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Cags, I clicked it.

I'm not saying click it, by all means don't . But I have my doubts on whether or not it's actually legit.

I'm a cynic, apparently, when it comes to the third movie.

EDIT: But to help you, don't click it. It's not worth it, and you don't need spoilers! Wait for the movie!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That went quick, Wendy!

You know, someone posted a link to a supposed Stargate: Revolution spoiler on the ship thread and I've spent the best part of the evening trying not to click it. I don't want to know. I don't want to be spoiled or to find things not the way i imagine them after spoilering. I need help!
                          How can there be a spoiler for that? It's not even in production yet

I'd be inclined to just ignore it

Until I hear that the movie has been greenlit and that Martin is on set ready to go, I don't want to know anything about it!

Comment

How can there be a spoiler for that? It's not even in production yet

I'd be inclined to just ignore it

Until I hear that the movie has been greenlit and that Martin is on set ready to go, I don't want to know anything about it!
                            I, too, don't want to know anything about the movie in terms of details, plots, etc. I want my socks on before I watch it. I don't wanna go into it pre-blown. I'll just be disappointed.

That said, I clicked it. Because I sincerely doubt it's a real insight into the movie and figured it was worth the laugh
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I, too, don't want to know anything about the movie in terms of details, plots, etc. I want my socks on before I watch it. I don't wanna go into it pre-blown. I'll just be disappointed.

That said, I clicked it. Because I sincerely doubt it's a real insight into the movie and figured it was worth the laugh
                              And was it a laugh? I'm curious now, got a link?

Comment

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought. Although studios have been known to leak spoilers for misinformation, or to pique interest so it's possible this is the case to test the waters on whether there's interest in the third movie. I'm still very skeptical of whether ti'll even get made.

In any case, I am off to bed so happy chatting and...no sneaky nnekkid running while I'm away.

Woodnight Woohoos.

*happy dances out of thread*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X