No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must've smoked too much broccolli when I made this...
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Glad you're safely home Hoping my journey tomorrow won't be too bad... and I really should get on with my packing
      I hope so too

What do you need to pack? Couple of bottles of wine, spare knicks, warm jumper........ and pressies of course...... that should only take you five minutes

Did I hear mention of cupcakes? *noms*
      Oh not you too? there'll be none left

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Words do leave and come to me at random, you know...

But... you'd share, right? I gave mine to LJ... 'T is the season for sharing cupcakes.
      Oh ok, but I can only do virtual ones at this short notice

*grabs one quick before the locusts WooHoos eat them all*

*nods*

I'm trying!
      I think Virtual Dan hates me.
      Maybe my style of making icons only works for Niko. And Helen...
      ..... and penguins and hedgehogs..........

Comment

Dee!!! What have you done to Martin???

*squishes Martin's head back to normal size and tucks him in the corner out of harm's way*

Comment

*huggles, through a hazmat suit, all the poorly Woohoos*

*wishes all traveling woohoos a safe journey*

Cute moment of the day: Rosa (and B) came back home and Rosa ran towards me shouting "Jann, I missed you!" Awww
          After that we wrapped some presents...and I still had to buy her one present, she picked it and the fun thing of toddlers is, that I could wrap it in front of her! (although she was more intrigued by the pen and B wrapping some of the Xmas balls she made, than anything else)

*runs around nekkid*

Still need to finish my Dan arty....but muse decided that it is taking a break right now...I'll give it a break...till tonight...muahahaha!
          sigpic

Comment

Dee!

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*grabs one quick before the locusts WooHoos eat them all*

Close enough...
            *grabs cupcake and licks it*

..... and penguins and hedgehogs..........

...Yeah.

Dee!!! What have you done to Martin???

*squishes Martin's head back to normal size and tucks him in the corner out of harm's way*
            Don't! It might ...explode!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble how close are we to secret santa time?
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I hope so too

What do you need to pack? Couple of bottles of wine, spare knicks, warm jumper........ and pressies of course...... that should only take you five minutes
                And my toothbrush. All done now, and presents all wrapped - James's is bigger than everyone else's put together

Oh not you too? there'll be none left

mmmMMMmmm nom nom nom
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Dan Icons. Not my best work, but really. If I made Dan look too pretty, Nikola woodn't take it very well...

Thanks for letting me play with you Dan.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *huggles, through a hazmat suit, all the poorly Woohoos*

*wishes all traveling woohoos a safe journey*

Cute moment of the day: Rosa (and B) came back home and Rosa ran towards me shouting "Jann, I missed you!" Awww
                    After that we wrapped some presents...and I still had to buy her one present, she picked it and the fun thing of toddlers is, that I could wrap it in front of her! (although she was more intrigued by the pen and B wrapping some of the Xmas balls she made, than anything else)

*runs around nekkid*

Still need to finish my Dan arty....but muse decided that it is taking a break right now...I'll give it a break...till tonight...muahahaha!
                    @ Rosa

How does she pronounce your name? With a 'J' or a 'Y'?

Dee!

Close enough...
                    *grabs cupcake and licks it*

...Yeah.

Don't! It might ...explode!
                    No, it's ok! I let the air out first............

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Jumble how close are we to secret santa time?
                    Still waiting for the last one.

If it doesn't turn up by tomorrow, should I send the others out anyway? I did want to send them in time for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      And my toothbrush. All done now, and presents all wrapped - James's is bigger than everyone else's put together
                      That's always the way The smaller a person is, the bigger their presents tend to be, and as they get bigger their presents get smaller (and more expensive )

Dan Icons. Not my best work, but really. If I made Dan look too pretty, Nikola woodn't take it very well...

<snips them before Tesla sees that she's been cheating on him>

Thanks for letting me play with you Dan. [/center]
                      Er..... shouldn't you be thanking Sarai for that?

Comment

@ Rosa

She pronounces it in the English/American way...like B also does. Actually the rest of the family(other than her husband, B and Rosa) call me "Janneke"(dutch pronounciation) because it is a "beautiful" name.

If it doesn't turn up by tomorrow, should I send the others out anyway? I did want to send them in time for Christmas
                        You should. Did you already contact the person who you are still waiting for ?
                        sigpic

Comment

That's always the way The smaller a person is, the bigger their presents tend to be, and as they get bigger their presents get smaller (and more expensive )
                          That sounds familiar!

As a kid I always wanted stuff for my barbies and dolls...these days I want DVDs...which are usually box sets. DVDs are more expensive...certainly Windows 7 pro that I got last year...oh and my thing for a certain Dutch brand bags(Nad will know it; Oilily)

Still...atm B actually has, for me, kinda, the biggest present...although Rosa's craft paper is folded
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, I brought more....

Joseph Mallozzi!! Have you been in the cupcakes?!
                            sigpic

Comment

@ Rosa

No, it's ok! I let the air out first............

I think so.

Sending you a PM
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                She pronounces it in the English/American way...like B also does. Actually the rest of the family(other than her husband, B and Rosa) call me "Janneke"(dutch pronounciation) because it is a "beautiful" name.
                                It is, it's just that we've all got used to 'seeing' you as Jann with a 'J' so it's hard to change it

You should. Did you already contact the person who you are still waiting for ?
                                I know why it's late, and I don't want to hassle her

Comment

Working...
                                X