X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((jumble))))
    That vid is so awesome!
    I love all the art and shots. It's bound to make him smile
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Ooohhh don't they look all pretty all printed out and ready to go like that!

Lucky Martin!
      Kinda reminds me of MOP

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Oh, they are so pretty! We rock!
      We do!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ((((jumble))))
      That vid is so awesome!
      I love all the art and shots. It's bound to make him smile
      Thanks Nad, that's what I'm hoping for <- me grinning like an idiot

I'm actually quite proud of that one

Um....... when sending stuff abroad, do you HAVE to put a sender's address?

*trembles in the corner waiting for the Anti-crazyfangurl Squad to arrive*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Kinda reminds me of MOP

We do!!!

Nope, not at all, you don't have to They just advise it in case, but there's no obligation! You'll probably have to do a customs declaration, but that'll just need a signature, no address

And I think you're right to be proud of the vid, it's fantastic!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Jumble for being Awesome*

Oh Jumble, they all look fab lined up like that. And you're amazing to organise ot all. Thank you.

Umm, return address. I don't think you have to but it's probably a good idea to do so just in case. It also legitimsies the parcel (so they dont' think it's some thing odd/dodgy before it gets there.) I wood put one on it.

EDIT: If you don't want to pop your home address down, I have a PO box I use for work. I can PM you that as a return address and you can use it?
          sigpic

Comment

Kinda reminds me of MOP

We do!!!

*happy sigh* Ah, MOP! What happy, wonderful days those were! It really energized the thread there for a while!

You don't have to put a return address. I did with MOP and it almost gave me a heart attack. I seriously had a huge anxiety attack to APA over YIM.
            sigpic

Comment

*falls down*
              We are re-creating the entire site for school. The dude that is on vacation turned us down . *insert some bad words*

Jumble when sending a "big" parcel abroad you have to enter a return address. I always have to do that too

*falls out being supportive to my designer* At least our presentation video is finished
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Nope, not at all, you don't have to They just advise it in case, but there's no obligation! You'll probably have to do a customs declaration, but that'll just need a signature, no address

And I think you're right to be proud of the vid, it's fantastic!
                Thanks

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                *huggles Jumble for being Awesome*

Oh Jumble, they all look fab lined up like that. And you're amazing to organise ot all. Thank you.
                Oh, you're welcome. It's been fun, and really, actually sending something to him *has a little fangurl squee*

Which is silly when you consider how long we've had the address and could have dropped him a note any time we felt like it

Umm, return address. I don't think you have to but it's probably a good idea to do so just in case. It also legitimsies the parcel (so they dont' think it's some thing odd/dodgy before it gets there.) I wood put one on it.

EDIT: If you don't want to pop your home address down, I have a PO box I use for work. I can PM you that as a return address and you can use it?
                Nah, it's ok. After all the should I, shouldn't I about the vids, I'm feeling quite nonchalant and blase about it now

I mean, it's not like he's likely to knock on my door or anything *shrugs*

Yeah, real nonchalant there Jumble *falls off the chair*

*happy sigh* Ah, MOP! What happy, wonderful days those were! It really energized the thread there for a while!

You don't have to put a return address. I did with MOP and it almost gave me a heart attack. I seriously had a huge anxiety attack to APA over YIM.
                Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I put my address on my MOP stuff, and Brad didn't turn up did he?

Huh!

Edit: Now all I have to do is decide whether to put a note in or not

Comment

(((((Jann))))) That sucks How inconsiderate of him

Hope you can get it done, in time, as well as before, and without dying too much from the stress!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jumble awesome vid! Loved it! Very cool and well made
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Oh, you're welcome. It's been fun, and really, actually sending something to him *has a little fangurl squee*

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I put my address on my MOP stuff, and Brad didn't turn up did he?

Huh!

Edit: Now all I have to do is decide whether to put a note in or not
                      Yeah, none of them sent me a happy little Thank You note for the wonderfully-written petition, either. Alas!

Note:

Dear Joe Martin,
                      Your many fans and admirers wish you a very happy birthday! From Stargate to Sanctuary, the skill and talent you lend to our favorite shows has afforded us hours upon hours of viewing delight. Thank you for your hard work and dedication! And once again, have a wonderful birthday!

Love,
                      The Woohoos
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Jumble awesome vid! Loved it! Very cool and well made
                        Thanks Jann And *huggles* for having to do all that work again I hope you let your tutor know what happened.

Comment

Yeah, none of them sent me a happy little Thank You note for the wonderfully-written petition, either. Alas!

Note:

Dear Joe Martin,
                          Your many fans and admirers wish you a very happy birthday! From Stargate to Sanctuary, the skill and talent you lend to our favorite shows has afforded us hours upon hours of viewing delight. Thank you for your hard work and dedication! And once again, have a wonderful birthday!

Love,
                          The Woohoos
                          No, but we did get the message loud and clear that they'd received all the MOP stuff didn't we? *huggles Joe*

*snurches note*

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Martin is going to adore his birthday package, of that I have no doubt

Well, we finally got lots of snow this week! The kids had the whole week off school and we built snowmen, did loads of sledging, threw a few snowballs, made snow angels....it was fab I took loads of photos with my phone so I could show you all, but the stupid computer isn't recognising my phone when I plug it in Typical!

We took some portrait photos of the kids this week, which I've Gimped up, they look really great Some of the pics one the wall were 4 years old! About time really I'm attempting to make a wallie of them atm...
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*
                              *admires LJ's note writing skills*

I think Martin needs a poem. *nods*

The WooHoos send you love and cheer
                              for you have aged another year.
                              Some wood say that's bad, but then again...
                              Most WooHoos love older men!
                              We celebrate with booze and food
                              Happy Birthday, Martin
                              ...WooHood!

(Yes, that was a joke )
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                *huggles Woohoos*

Martin is going to adore his birthday package, of that I have no doubt

Well, we finally got lots of snow this week! The kids had the whole week off school and we built snowmen, did loads of sledging, threw a few snowballs, made snow angels....it was fab I took loads of photos with my phone so I could show you all, but the stupid computer isn't recognising my phone when I plug it in Typical!

We took some portrait photos of the kids this week, which I've Gimped up, they look really great Some of the pics one the wall were 4 years old! About time really I'm attempting to make a wallie of them atm...
                                *huggles Oma* We missed you!

I'm not working again tomorrow, because none of the parents are going to work

Local schools are expected to be open, but for short days 10am to 2.45pm. Hardly worth the effort

Comment

Working...
                                X