The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Can you believe a bird has dared to poop on Woody's windscreen???? Bad enough that he's covered in a layer of dust (not sure if that's from the volcanic cloud All the other cars in the street are similarly covered ), but bird poop is adding insult to injury

*goes to give him a wash*
    ! That sounds so dirty!!

Sending more love, hugs and thoughts LJ's way.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles for LJ* Don't hesitate to pm me if you want to talk

In the mean time, do some thunking, it's good for the soul - but not for the head if you haven't donned the bunny helmet.....

His gun's bigger than a P-90 *giggles* *runz*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *whistles*

I think you mean the Man Drawer

Oh that's sooo funny! And sooo true.

Although I think I own our man drawer here and it's a more a five drawer filing cabinet than a drawer. I also have this rhino shaped cookie jar that is full of keys, magnets, batteries, laccy bands... I can't throw anything away.

My loft is currently chockablock too. Mostly full of baby stuff (including three prams/pushchairs becuase, you know, one is never enough. ) I know I should get rid of it all - sell it or give it away but I just can't bring myself to do it. Not yet. Maybe next year.
        I know my parrent's still have my old doll's house and furniture up in their loft. I'd love to relieve them of it but I don't have room in my own loft... see above.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        You wouldn't believe what someone told me while I was shopping today. I was checking out the Stargate Seasons DVDs and a man beside me told me not to buy them, because the show wasn't that great. I looked at the man like he grew another head. I informed him that it was an excellent show that was beautifully acted, written and directed. Some people just don't understand true brilliance when they see it.
        Sacrilege! At least you put him in his place.
        sigpic

Comment

*Huggles LJ and send good vibes*

EDIT: 2,222! How cool!!
          sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in* Hi, Woohoos.
            Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

I'm with Josi, Jumble. When you have a moment of happiness or silliness you need to grab onto it and shake it down for all it's worth.

Been thinking of LJ a lot today. If only the good thoughts of others could carry people through the tough times.
            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            This is true. Go spit pips

They do help. Believe me, I know.
            They do, help indeed. At one point, I remembered what APA posted on my fb page: Courage, my friend. And I remembered you all and that you were thinking of me and praying for me, and I felt better. It was a lovely funeral, as funerals go. A bright, warm spring day with blue skies and golden sunshine, just the type of day my Mommy would love. I'm so tired.
            sigpic

Comment

*cuddles up on the couch to take a nap, since the other Woohoos have vacated the house*
              sigpic

Comment

*Huggles LJ*
                I'm here, kinda. Had to go shopping earlier. And I am getting distracted fairly easily.
                *Huggles Woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

*covers LJ with a blanket decorated with pictures of Joe and whispers Nitey Night*

You're never alone.

((((((LJ))))))
                  sigpic

Comment

*gives LJ a pillow*

My presentation went ok today even though the video I made didn't work

*huggles woohoos*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *stumbles in* Hi, Woohoos.

They do, help indeed. At one point, I remembered what APA posted on my fb page: Courage, my friend. And I remembered you all and that you were thinking of me and praying for me, and I felt better. It was a lovely funeral, as funerals go. A bright, warm spring day with blue skies and golden sunshine, just the type of day my Mommy would love. I'm so tired.
                      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *cuddles up on the couch to take a nap, since the other Woohoos have vacated the house*
                      *wishes LJ sweet dreams of Joe*

Woodnight WooHoo's
                      sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Bree!!

I am not doing any homework tonight, I refuse
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Woodnight Bree!!

I am not doing any homework tonight, I refuse
                          Good for you. We all need a little goof off time.
                          Now I really am going to bed. I have another appointment tomorrow morning. It's going to a hard day and I'm not looking forward to it which is why I think I keep procrastinating going to bed.
                          But now I really am.
                          Have I gone yet?
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck on your appointment Bree
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck Bree.

Does anyone in here watch Army Wives? I swear (really I don't), everytime I watch that show it makes me cry. It is an emotional and well written TV series. The most recent episode made me cry five times!

Heading to bed early. I have softball practice tomorrow. Finally! Time to take out all my pent up anger on the ball.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Night Treknik! I hope you vent all your anger tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X