No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ, methinks Joe has definitely been having a lurk !

Oooh, I'd love to be going to Anderson's for lunch too, sounds like a lovely plan! Have been thinking about dinner that night, is there anything anyone can't eat? I was thinking about making a fish pie unless anyone has any objections? I make it with prawns in just in case anyone has allergies?

Oh and Cags it would be awesome if you could bring some cheeses up as well? Unless they are going to stink the car out for the entire journey?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Oooh, I'd love to be going to Anderson's for lunch too, sounds like a lovely plan! Have been thinking about dinner that night, is there anything anyone can't eat? I was thinking about making a fish pie unless anyone has any objections? I make it with prawns in just in case anyone has allergies?

Oh and Cags it would be awesome if you could bring some cheeses up as well? Unless they are going to stink the car out for the entire journey?!
      Ooooooooh! Fish pie with prawns! Lovely

Hmm. I guess we should stick to a light lunch then? I'd hate to not have an appetite when there's fish pie on offer

Still haven't heard back from Oma I guess she's busy with it being Sunday. Still, there's plenty of time left to get the tickets booked

I just like to have everything organized

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Be careful, Lee and Joel's laptop charger kept doing that. Then one day it sent a surge into the laptop and burnt out the mother board Completely wrecked the laptop! I'd get it checked out if I were you
        I know! When my previous laptop battery was dying my brother told me I had to buy a new one for safety and all...I first didn't want to do it because the darn thing was not even a year old but did it in the end and am happy with it too! I little while ago I put it in the laptop again(the old one) and even my laptop was telling me "get this darn thing outta me!"

I was just looking at Woody's reg number.....RV10YWF.....

Jann and Wendy, in less than two weeks, you'll be Really Visiting Your Woohoo Friends!!

Ok, I'm sure Nad can come up with something better than that
        *giggles* Yep I am! Squee! Who would have thought that a few months ago?
        sigpic

Comment

*blushes* I do fish very badly...but prawns are actually the only thing I can eat from (shell)fish all the other will end very ...unhappy!
          that is the only thing I don't eat...overall I eat everything...

Cheessssseeeee...if Cags is going to *try* to bring that it will be eaten before we arrive in Leeds
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *blushes* I do fish very badly...but prawns are actually the only thing I can eat from (shell)fish all the other will end very ...unhappy!
            that is the only thing I don't eat...overall I eat everything...

Cheessssseeeee...if Cags is going to *try* to bring that it will be eaten before we arrive in Leeds
            I'll do a deal with you - you don't scoff all the cheese on the way, and we won't scoff all the desserts

Deal?

I think Sarai meant on the Friday night. I thought you and Cags weren't arriving until the Saturday And we're going out for dinner Saturday night, right?

If you want a list of all the things I'm not supposed to eat, we'd be here all night I'm happy to break the rules for the weekend, it won't kill me

I might even drink a little wine.....................

Comment

I think Sarai meant on the Friday night. I thought you and Cags weren't arriving until the Saturday And we're going out for dinner Saturday night, right?

If you want a list of all the things I'm not supposed to eat, we'd be here all night I'm happy to break the rules for the weekend, it won't kill me

I might even drink a little wine.....................
              I have a feeling Cags and Jann are coming late on the Friday so yeah they probably won't be around in time for dinner. But I can definitely do you girls snacks later on, don't you worry! Excellent, if no one has any other objections then fish pie it is !

And I'll try not to let you drink too much wine...

Comment

I have a feeling Cags and Jann are coming late on the Friday so yeah they probably won't be around in time for dinner. But I can definitely do you girls snacks later on, don't you worry! Excellent, if no one has any other objections then fish pie it is !
                Ok, I can't keep up with all these changes I guess everyone will eventually turn up whenever

And I'll try not to let you drink too much wine...
                And you're going to stop me, how?

Seriously though, I'm not supposed to drink any alcohol. Boooooooring Just say to me 'Liver enzymes', that'll stop me

Comment

I'll do a deal with you - you don't scoff all the cheese on the way, and we won't scoff all the desserts
                  ROFL!
                  The Shipmeet sounds so great
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Reposting from the Artwork thread, in case any of you missed it

CHALLENGE WEEK 82
                    from Jumble

Next Friday, 1st April, is the SECOND BIRTHDAY of the

SHIPPY HIPPY INSANITY PARTY

So the Challenge is to make Hippy Artwork!!

Size: Any
                    Pics: Any
                    Text: Any

As long as it's bright and colourful

And of course you're all invited to the party!!!

(invitation by Nad)

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JUMBLE AND
                    PLEASE POST THEM ON THE MWHS THREAD

Oh, and that was........

Comment

*is going to be awkward*

Fish is about the one thing I'm not keen on, and seafood of prawn kind is the worst I can eat normal fish like tuna and salmon and things, but can't do any kind of seafood Sorry... Seafood and bananas are about the only two things I really can't eat.
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Partypartypartyparty.
                        *happy dances*

Should I enter the ''Can't take that away'' sig project for the challenge eventhough I already showed most of it? It wood make sure that there's at least 11 entries...
                        (Don't worry, I won't really)

I really must start on some hippy artwork...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *is going to be awkward*

Fish is about the one thing I'm not keen on, and seafood of prawn kind is the worst I can eat normal fish like tuna and salmon and things, but can't do any kind of seafood Sorry... Seafood and bananas are about the only two things I really can't eat.
                          That's not being awkward Josiane! If you can't eat it, you can't eat it

*is glad she went for chicken last time*

I'm sure Sarai can come up with something else Or should we just have a good lunch at Anderson's and just ask her to give us snacks? I'm easy either way

Comment

I was just looking at Woody's reg number.....RV10YWF.....

Jann and Wendy, in less than two weeks, you'll be Really Visiting Your Woohoo Friends!!

Ok, I'm sure Nad can come up with something better than that

I like it!!!

I've never had prawns before, but I'm usually the kind of person who will try any food once!

And if it isn't that in the end, I have no food allergies that I'm aware of. Generally, I'm easy to please and I love food! Just some I haven't tried yet!!!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That's not being awkward Josiane! If you can't eat it, you can't eat it

*is glad she went for chicken last time*
                              I know, but I always feed bad about saying I can't eat something, especially when everyone else loves it Just can't stomach seafood though

I'm sure Sarai can come up with something else Or should we just have a good lunch at Anderson's and just ask her to give us snacks? I'm easy either way
                              Me too Whatever's easier for Sarai!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sorry for dashing off, Dave managed to get oil on the leather sofas and I was trying to get it out. To no avail I'm afraid .

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *is going to be awkward*

You're not being awkward at all! Like Jumble said, if you can't eat it, you can't eat it! I'll either make something else or if Oma likes it I can make fish pie for us and a very special Josiane dinner just for you!!

EDIT: It would be lovely to cook you guys dinner! But along the same vein if you'd rather have a large Anderson's lunch I would totally understand

Comment

Working...
                                X