No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Amanda* Parents freak out ever now and then...they'll slowly get used to how independent you are

*hugs Wendy for work*

ROFLMAO Jumble Love it!

All the artworks are awesome too I feel bad for not making anything!

Just had a big moment...I asked my dad to bring me to the airport Friday and gave him the time today and he was like "oh wait...I can't do that I'm at a conference in Belgium then" and nobody else could bring me to the airport as well...so I ended up calling my cousin who now brings me to the train and from there on I will go myself...but I really freaked out not knowing how to get there!

*sighs* but all is well now...I hope
    sigpic

Comment

*also dies laughing* Well done, Jumble!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *also dies laughing* Well done, Jumble!
        Is the death by laughter thing the reason why it's so silent here? If so... we must delete the posts responsible. *nods* Now that we are living in a fairy tale, I do believe that doing so will bring the WooHoos back. *nods again*

*blinks*
        No?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad! You beat me to it, I was going to ask if the quiet was due to my having killed off all the WooHoos

I got distracted by Michael McIntyre, he's just hilarious

Comment

Or are they all hanging around the campfire hoping to find a gnome or two?

Comment

*whistles*

Dear Shipper Hipsters and WooWho's,

The last couple of days, I have been trying to see what in earth was going on here. I debated with myself whether or not to knock on the door, but when I saw someone running through the garden who was deprived of clothing, I decided against it.
              Nadine has kept me posted and she has shown me the artwork and some censored posts (she's shy like that). I must say that you are a talented and wonderfully odd group of youngsters. I would like to say thank you to Juble, for introducing me to Carl. He's no Martin or Joe, but he does have a cute bum. And I agree, Juble... Amanda is evil, I have thought so all along. Working so close to Martin... She must be up to something.

The noise has scared away the birds, but you ladies sure know how to have a good time without causing trouble, so it was worth it. Now that spring has come, I might feel tempted to return to my regular bench in the park. Nadine hasn't mentioned Sam and Jack very often lately, but I'm sure that they will appreciate the fact that the Snippy Hippy Insanity Party is still alive. They look so happy on the picures I have seen, that they must be.

I would also like to inform you that I have plans to return to Vancouver and visit Joe. He is such a lovely young man and his hair is beautiful. I hope not to offend that JL lady though. I shall only look at him.

Shipper Hipsters and WooWho's, Life is a party. Dance untill you sing and drink untill you need to pee.

Sincerely,
              The Lady on the Parkbench.

P.S.: Carl says hi.
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 04 April 2010, 02:21 PM. Reason: The LotP has no working T button, either!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Nad! You beat me to it, I was going to ask if the quiet was due to my having killed off all the WooHoos

I got distracted by Michael McIntyre, he's just hilarious
                It's all your fault!

Or are they all hanging around the campfire hoping to find a gnome or two?
                I bet. They looked cute.

So unlike:

sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad she's enjoying her liaison with Carl, I did feel they wood be well matched

Totally agree about Amanda (although my opinion of the level of her evilness could be slightly tinged with jealousy). She's surrounded by multi-talented and gorgeous men, it's just not natural. She must have cast a spell over them

Life is, indeed, a party if you happen to be a Shippy Hippy or a WooHoo

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    It's all your fault!
                    It is, I assume full responsibility
                    I bet. They looked cute.

So unlike:

]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/zsdfgiles.jpg

They're the same colour, just a bit prettier

Comment

It is, I assume full responsibility

They're the same colour, just a bit prettier
                      Good.

And yeah.. I'm just not sure how I will cope now that I keep seeing TPTB s lawn gnomes, though...

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm........ I was thinking it's about time I made a new avi. Maybe a PTB gnome is the answer?

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif

I'm so glad she's enjoying her liaison with Carl, I did feel they wood be well matched
                          Indeed.

Totally agree about Amanda (although my opinion of the level of her evilness could be slightly tinged with jealousy). She's surrounded by multi-talented and gorgeous men, it's just not natural. She must have cast a spell over them

Life is, indeed, a party if you happen to be a Shippy Hippy or a WooHoo
                          The Lady says she's not jealous. She just dislikes the fact that Amanda is surrounded by multi-alented and gorgeous men and...
                          *listens*

Oh wait. She *is* jealous.

See? This is what happens out of holiday boredom.

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm........ I was thinking it's about time I made a new avi. Maybe a PTB gnome is the answer?
                            Do it. Just do it. Do it!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              Love it Jumble!!! : D

So.Funny.Can't.Breathe.Laughing.To.Hard! : D

Poor Pete... ; )
                              Me too.

Jumble that was, quite simply. Awesome.

And I love the ending. Poor Pete indeed. I guess we should be grateful that you didn't stick RDA in there. I woodn't have blamed you if you did!

Thank you : )

I struggled a bit with the ending, but my moral side (which I didn't know I had : rolleyes won : D: D
                              It was the perfect ending.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *whistles*

Dear Shipper Hipsters and WooWho's,

The last couple of days, I have been trying to see what in earth was going on here. I debated with myself whether or not to knock on the door, but when I saw someone running through the garden who was deprived of clothing, I decided against it.
                              Nadine has kept me posted and she has shown me the artwork and some censored posts (she's shy like that). I must say that you are a talented and wonderfully odd group of youngsters. I would like to say thank you to Juble, for introducing me to Carl. He's no Martin or Joe, but he does have a cute bum. And I agree, Juble... Amanda is evil, I have thought so all along. Working so close to Martin... She must be up to something.

The noise has scared away the birds, but you ladies sure know how to have a good time without causing trouble, so it was worth it. Now that spring has come, I might feel tempted to return to my regular bench in the park. Nadine hasn't mentioned Sam and Jack very often lately, but I'm sure that they will appreciate the fact that the Snippy Hippy Insanity Party is still alive. They look so happy on the picures I have seen, that they must be.

I would also like to inform you that I have plans to return to Vancouver and visit Joe. He is such a lovely young man and his hair is beautiful. I hope not to offend that JL lady though. I shall only look at him.

Shipper Hipsters and WooWho's, Life is a party. Dance untill you sing and drink untill you need to pee.

Sincerely,
                              The Lady on the Parkbench.

P.S.: Carl says hi.
                              I've missed park bench lady. I particularly love the irony of the bolded "typo".

*happy huggles LJ for your amazing Mom*

*huggles Amanda for your flipping out mom*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              I'm 300 away from my OWN avi!

Years in the making! OMG, c'mon!
                              Big party then huh?

And, yeah, I had to go to work

And here's a bit of OT about that, because, yeah...

Spoiler:
                              I work in the petrol station, that's part of a supermarket. The main store was closed today. In that it wasn't just empty but alarmed and everything. When I get there, I'm told that we're not allowed to do the things that keep us safe -- ie, serve from the hatch and keep the door locked -- because the Store Manager doesn't deem it necessary. I disagreed, because it was just myself and my colleague -- two little women -- alone, in the middle of a town that is dangerous and known for it. After a few minutes of arguing the point, I decided to go over the Manager's head and served from the hatch and lock the door. Simple reason being, he wasn't there and it's not his life. The petrol station has had an armed robbery, and all sorts, lately. And it's just not safe. Something *not nice* happened in the car park a month ago.

We had ZERO back up. Just me and my colleague. Alone.

I don't get paid enough to take that risk. And he doesn't have the right to tell me to either.

But...

HAPPY EASTER, WOOHOOS!!!
                              Aw I don't blame you and, in your position I would have done the same. For a while I was petrol station manager in a supermarket and I would never ever have asked two women to man it alone without back up from the store like that. I hope you won't get into trouble for making that decision. Bah I know you won't because health and safety comes first.
                              *huggles*

Urgh, I think I've had too much chocolate. And I've come up in some kind of allergic rash type thing all over my face. Possibly as a result of being covered in cement for the past three days. I look so purty!

Happy Easter everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mind if I dance and sing till I drop, and then just carry on on the floor? And is it okay if I drink until I need to pee, and then drink some more?

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X