• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay thanks Jumble !

*waves back*

Soooo hungover

Comment

*huggles Jumble and Sarai*

The flower picking trip was very successful, we're going to look very pretty

Now to do my art award voting...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yay, glad to hear it!

We're on the hunt for bridesmaids shoes at the moment, finding the right colour is just impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *huggles Jumble and Sarai*

The flower picking trip was very successful, we're going to look very pretty
          Of course you are! What flowers did you choose?

Now to do my art award voting...
          Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Yay, glad to hear it!

We're on the hunt for bridesmaids shoes at the moment, finding the right colour is just impossible!
            Thankfully that one we've done - got gold shoes to go with my dress, which is Cadbury's purple (as the florist put it today when we showed her!). My friend's dress has got some gold embroidery on it so they go nicely But it's always hard to find things when you have a very definite idea of the colour you need

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Of course you are! What flowers did you choose?
            White roses and purple lisianthus Should look lovely!

Good luck with that
            Yeah...
            sigpic

Comment

Thankfully that one we've done - got gold shoes to go with my dress, which is Cadbury's purple (as the florist put it today when we showed her!). My friend's dress has got some gold embroidery on it so they go nicely But it's always hard to find things when you have a very definite idea of the colour you need
              Ooooh pretty! Mine is dusky pink with cream and black flowers on it so we're looking for pink shoes which really isn't as easy at it should be!

White roses and purple lisianthus Should look lovely!
              Just looked those up, they are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll all look beautiful

Hope you're having fun with the votes !

Comment

Ooooh pretty! Mine is dusky pink with cream and black flowers on it so we're looking for pink shoes which really isn't as easy at it should be!
                That sounds gorgeous! If you can't find pink, would black or cream work?

Just looked those up, they are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll all look beautiful

Hope you're having fun with the votes !
                Lots of fun... it's sooo hard
                sigpic

Comment

That sounds gorgeous! If you can't find pink, would black or cream work?
                  Not black but cream might. There's just enough on the dress to get away with it I think. Pink would really be best though! I'm just hunting around now, the range is dreadful really. I really need a website with one style of shoe which you could upload a colour for .

Lots of fun... it's sooo hard
                  It took me aaages . But it's good really as then when it comes time for the awards we know the winners really deserved it

Comment

Not black but cream might. There's just enough on the dress to get away with it I think. Pink would really be best though! I'm just hunting around now, the range is dreadful really. I really need a website with one style of shoe which you could upload a colour for .
                    There are some places where you can get shoes dyed to the exact right shade - my mum had some blue shoes done like that a few years ago. I've just done a quick google search for shoe dyeing and loads comes up, have a look

It took me aaages . But it's good really as then when it comes time for the awards we know the winners really deserved it
                    Absolutely And also the fact that it's really hard to choose shows that all the art that's been nominated is fantastic and could all easily win
                    sigpic

Comment

There are some places where you can get shoes dyed to the exact right shade - my mum had some blue shoes done like that a few years ago. I've just done a quick google search for shoe dyeing and loads comes up, have a look
                      Thanks for that, just done a search myself and it's not too expensive either! Will definitely try and go down that route if I can't find what I want!

*huggles Josi*

Absolutely And also the fact that it's really hard to choose shows that all the art that's been nominated is fantastic and could all easily win
                      Definitely! We have such a talented bunch of folks around here

Comment

Ooooooooooh, wedding talk That's always fun!

I was just gonna say go for the shoe-dying option! Worked a treat for me and that was 18 years ago, so it should be waaaay better now! All good wedding dress shops will do it, so you could take your dress along and match the shade. They'll have loads of colour swatches. (Going a shade or two darker than the dress usually looks better than the exact shade.)

*runs off to check Awards email*

Edit: *arghhhhhh!* I've not re-loaded Office yet and I can't find the disk!!!! (That's a major disaster cos I can't open my Awards spreadsheet ) *runs off to strangle hubby......settles for calling him since he's driving to Plymouth *
                        sigpic

Comment

Helloooooooooo everyone!!!
                          I slept in so late. Then I played the PS2 for a couple hours. But now I'm here!!!
                          *Munches on leftover cake* Anyone want some?

I'll be uploading pics from last night in a little while.
                          sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid* Procrastination! Procrastination! Wooohoood!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *dies laughing * oh my gosh, i love this thread! With a love that will last generations! lifetimes!!!

Nad - your tango comment made me go like this "Wait? Nad does it standing up....oh, she just meant the regular tango. AHahahahahahaha...I love you, Nad"

*huggles Nad*

*huggles thread*

*pokes her pristene bed springs* Just in case, you say...hmmm....

*boogies nekkid*
                              I... I love you too!
                              And yeah. I did try stand up, but I just wasn't funny enough...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Wooohooo go me for a '69....on a Friday evening no less Sweet!
                              WoooHoood!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Hello WooHoo's

I am finally home from work and Charmaine is finally home from Minnesota. She promptly fell asleep on the couch so here am I. Poor baby is still sick though so I can't blame her for needing some R&R.

Just want to reiterate what Wendy said about the thread. I poured myself a glass of wine and set about catching up and read everything posted in the last few hours. Laughed so hard at Nad's tango line that I did a wine spew all over the keyboard. Thanks a lot Nad
                              To quote Wendy "I love you guys"

Congrats on the Friday night 69 Jann.
                              Glad you're settling in at UNI Bekki
                              Offers my bed to Nad for jumping on since it doesn't get any workouts whatsoever.
                              With Charmaine working away from home almost constantly and one or the other of us ending up sick on the weekends I can assure you that our bed-springs do not squeak.

Off to play farmville.
                              Aww!

And thanks.
                              *jumps on bed*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Wanna see something cute?

Spoiler:
                              [ IMG]http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/46486/2290036780101261202S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG]http://inlinethumb54.webshots.com/42421/2762771750101261202S425x425Q85.jpg[/IMG ]
                              Ava Marie and Lana Rose Can't wait until Easter so I can squeeze the stuffin out of both of 'em
                              Aww! That *is* cute!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *runz back through, throwing broccoli*

Wow. Slow Fridays at the paper are so boring! Ugh! Oh well. At least I'm getting pages done and getting to play with y'all. Nad cannot jump on my bed, for Joe's dogs are sleeping on it at the moment.

The dogs over me?

I love this thread too!
                              I love you more than cupcakes!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

More than CUPCAKES??!! Wow! That's a lot of love! And not just any dogs, dear Nad. JOE"S dogs. Sacrifices must be made...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X