Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs through the thread nekkid*

I just finished an assignment, hoorah!

*huggles Woodiehoos* settling in nicely, finally. Yesterday was the first day (after a month of uni...thats a long time for me) that I acted normally at uni...which, normal for me meaning completley nutso, was very funny for the reast of my classmates who were going "Woaw!!!! What happened to you?!?!" hehehehe...so im enjoying myself more now Going home for the holidays in 12 days though, and Im MAGE excited about it!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I've just got home from babysitting. It always takes me a while to unwind enough to go to bed.

And my neighbours are having their usual LOUD music Friday night so there's not much point in trying to sleep anyway

Edit: Bekki, glad to hear you've got comfortable enough to finally show your true colours

Comment

Jann why are you up so late?

Comment

I love you all too

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Don't go jumping on Jann's bed, the springs are worn out
          My bed is perfectly fine...I buy a new one every now and then....together with that couch for Nad

Yay Bekki for feeling normal!
          sigpic

Comment

Jann why are you up so late?
            Will I get away with the answer "Coz" ?
            sigpic

Comment

I guess so, although I was expecting you to say you were working hard on your homework, or guarding your bedsprings against a Nad invasion

Comment

Yay Bekki!!

Isn't nuts everyone's natural state?
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I guess so, although I was expecting you to say you were working hard on your homework, or guarding your bedsprings against a Nad invasion
                  Yes homework...I was definitely thinking about that on the Friday evening and guarding my bed...

I went to the movies is perhaps a more ...normal answer
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Yes homework...I was definitely thinking about that on the Friday evening and guarding my bed...

I went to the movies is perhaps a more ...normal answer

Jann did a 69

Comment

Wooohooo go me for a '69....on a Friday evening no less Sweet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Wooohooo go me for a '69....on a Friday evening no less Sweet!
                        Well technically it's Saturday morning, but who's counting?

Comment

Still Friday night for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well technically it's Saturday morning, but who's counting?
                            Isn't it still 2 am at your place? Then it's still night

Morning is after....5 am

*agrees with LJ*
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoo's

I am finally home from work and Charmaine is finally home from Minnesota. She promptly fell asleep on the couch so here am I. Poor baby is still sick though so I can't blame her for needing some R&R.

Just want to reiterate what Wendy said about the thread. I poured myself a glass of wine and set about catching up and read everything posted in the last few hours. Laughed so hard at Nad's tango line that I did a wine spew all over the keyboard. Thanks a lot Nad
                              To quote Wendy "I love you guys"

Congrats on the Friday night 69 Jann.
                              Glad you're settling in at UNI Bekki
                              Offers my bed to Nad for jumping on since it doesn't get any workouts whatsoever.
                              With Charmaine working away from home almost constantly and one or the other of us ending up sick on the weekends I can assure you that our bed-springs do not squeak.

Off to play farmville.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hehehe, its Saturday afternoon here...timezones...gotta love 'em!

*huggles Woodiehoos again*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X