The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    This must be the only place where we talk about cute babies, migraines and gutter all on the same page

*thinks*

Of course, there could be a tenuous connection between the gutter and the cute babies......... neither of which are possible if the migraine gets in the way
    *dies laughing*
    sigpic

Comment

Aw, I just had a six week old baby fall asleep on my shoulder. Aw

*goes all squishy*
      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *huggles all woohoos*

*huggles Bree some more for headache*

*runs out* off to the gym
      Thanks for headache huggles guys.
      This must be the only place where we talk about cute babies, migraines and gutter all on the same page

*thinks*

Of course, there could be a tenuous connection between the gutter and the cute babies......... neither of which are possible if the migraine gets in the way
      Best feeling in the world. Can't wait to squishy huggle my new niece on Easter.

Actually Jumble, science has proven that doing the horizontal tango actually helps to relieve headaches. So there is a connection on all three counts.
      Of course, women may not want men finding out about this as it will take away the centuries old excuse "not tonight dear I have a headache"

If only Charmaine had been home yesterday instead of tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

Aw, I just had a six week old baby fall asleep on my shoulder. Aw

*goes all squishy*
        Awwwww......

I had my friend's 8 month old daughter kick me while she was trying to dance and drool over me when she tried to bite my hand. Lucky she doesn't have teeth yet.
        sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Jas that is funny When babies get their teeth and learn how to start grabbing things they can be downright dangerous.

Posted this on the art thread and because AT is a PTB I am posting here as well

Click for bigger
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Thanks for headache huggles guys.

Best feeling in the world. Can't wait to squishy huggle my new niece on Easter.

Actually Jumble, science has proven that doing the horizontal tango actually helps to relieve headaches. So there is a connection on all three counts.
            Of course, women may not want men finding out about this as it will take away the centuries old excuse "not tonight dear I have a headache"

If only Charmaine had been home yesterday instead of tonight.
            Ah yes, I've heard that, and I've actually found it to be true In fact good gutter can cure a lot of ills

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Awwwww......

I had my friend's 8 month old daughter kick me while she was trying to dance and drool over me when she tried to bite my hand. Lucky she doesn't have teeth yet.
            This one did chuck up a mouthful of milk before she settled Par for the course with babies, but it doesn't obscure the 'Awwwww' factor

Comment

It is such a beautiful day. 60s here in Michigan. Can you believe it? I went shopping at the outside shoppes in town, went for a walk with my daughter and a bike ride with my son. I am pooped.

Babies and the horizontal tango talk. Boy, we are a strange bunch.

I have never heard that the horizontal tango helps relieve headaches. Wow, you learn something new everyday and of course it would be in the MW thread. Okay, must call hubby, I still have a headache from when I was hit in the head with the volleyball. Oh Doctor David.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, I've heard that, and I've actually found it to be true In fact good gutter can cure a lot of ills

This one did chuck up a mouthful of milk before she settled Par for the course with babies, but it doesn't obscure the 'Awwwww' factor
                  No it definitely doesn't.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  It is such a beautiful day. 60s here in Michigan. Can you believe it? I went shopping at the outside shoppes in town, went for a walk with my daughter and a bike ride with my son. I am pooped.

Babies and the horizontal tango talk. Boy, we are a strange bunch.

I have never heard that the horizontal tango helps relieve headaches. Wow, you learn something new everyday and of course it would be in the MW thread. Okay, must call hubby, I still have a headache from when I was hit in the head with the volleyball. Oh Doctor David.

It's a proven fact actually. In my book at least
                  sigpic

Comment

I never knew the tango could be done horizontally.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    With all this talk of gutter and 69s I have reached a 69 post too!

Woohood!!!

*runs through thread nekkid*

WooHood! Congrats!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Posted this on the art thread and because AT is a PTB I am posting here as well
                    http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Sharing%20Art%20%20Wallies%20%20Etc/th_at_lightning_strike_wp.jpg
                    Click for bigger

Absolutely awesome! Great job

*hugs WooHoos*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I never knew the tango could be done horizontally.

WooHood! Congrats!

Absolutely awesome! Great job

*hugs WooHoos*
                      OMGoodness, Nad, you made me laugh so hard at that first sentence that my kids were asking me if I was okay. Thanks.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*gives Pukkie her Bunny helmet and sends her to jump on the bed*

*puts a safety net around said bed*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          OMGoodness, Nad, you made me laugh so hard at that first sentence that my kids were asking me if I was okay. Thanks.
                          Hehe, you're welcome

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          *gives Pukkie her Bunny helmet and sends her to jump on the bed*

*puts a safety net around said bed*
                          On the bed?
                          *peeks into WooHoos bedrooms to see who has the most jumpable one*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hehe, you're welcome

On the bed?
                            *peeks into WooHoos bedrooms to see who has the most jumpable one*
                            Don't go jumping on Jann's bed, the springs are worn out

Comment

*snorts*

sigpic

Comment

Don't go jumping on Jann's bed, the springs are worn out
                                Oh, I didn't even bother looking at hers...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X