No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumbly you didn't kill the thread..I think many Woohoos are busy today...and my internet is on the fritz(pops out without a warning ) but it luckily plugs in again as well.....and I'm to lazy to go on the laptop with the wireless

*huggles again*

And I'm procrastinating...which means avoiding the computer(since I, ironically, have to work on that thing)
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 18000 Jumble!!!!!

I love snow!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        (((Jumble)))

You haven't killed the thread at all. In fact, here's a happy thought, it's almost the one year anniversary of my meeting MW and asking the all important birthday question and telling him (or was that warning him ) of the Woohoo thread!
        Oh yes, that is a happy thought

Except the part about warning him. I could live to regret you did that

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Jumbly you didn't kill the thread..I think many Woohoos are busy today...and my internet is on the fritz(pops out without a warning ) but it luckily plugs in again as well.....and I'm to lazy to go on the laptop with the wireless

*huggles again*

And I'm procrastinating...which means avoiding the computer(since I, ironically, have to work on that thing)
        My internet is doing the same, really frustrating

18000? I didn't even notice

Thanks for the conrats *huggles Bree and Yessika*

Sooooo......... everybody working on their S.H.I.P. birthday stuff? I have a little project going on

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

My internet is doing the same, really frustrating

Thanks for the conrats *huggles Bree and Yessika*

Sooooo......... everybody working on their S.H.I.P. birthday stuff? I have a little project going on
          Technically I haven't started yet
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well jump to it Yessika! It's only eleven days away!!

Comment

I know I know, I'm starting toda, I promise
              sigpic

Comment

only 11 days? What exactly is the S.H.I.P Birthday ( the anniversary of this thread?) and what is expected of us in RE: of artwork?

Suggestions for the brain dead please.

Prezzie for you Jumble:
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, thank you Bree

1st April is the S.H.I.P.'s 2nd birthday, and is hopefully going to be celebrated with as much flashy, colourful artwork as we can create between us

And if it happens to include a few of our PTB, you won't hear anyone complaining

There's ONE in the invite that Nad made

Comment

Oh, thank you Bree

1st April is the S.H.I.P.'s 2nd birthday, and is hopefully going to be celebrated with as much flashy, colourful artwork as we can create between us

And if it happens to include a few of our PTB, you won't hear anyone complaining

You're welcome jumble

Oh My! I had better get a move on too!
                    I recognize the PTB in Nads picture but who's that guy with her?
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE]

My hilight of SE may be seeing you meet MW!

CONGRATS ON 18,000 POSTS JUMBLE!!!!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

My hilight of SE may be seeing you meet MW!
                        No pressure then?

I'm guessing that could possibly be the highlight of SE for me too

CONGRATS ON 18,000 POSTS JUMBLE!!!!!!
                        Thanks

Bree check your pm's
                        Last edited by Jumble; 21 March 2010, 11:19 AM.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos for being caring and cuddly*

Oh, thank you Bree

Yes and I made sure it's a brunette picture to stress the PTB in her. RDA is there to symbolize the Ship

*sighs* Our litle Shippy Hippy Insanity Party... Two already. Going on 30...

Congrats on 18,000, jumble!!!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

CONGRATS ON 18,000 POSTS JUMBLE!!!

And *more hugs*, you never need to apologise - we love you and care about you and want to know if you need us to throw hugs your way It's part of this place being a family - if anyone's down we all rally round, and then in due course we move on to the silliness and nekkid-running and broccoli-smoking and PTB-thunking and happy-dancing and ickybah-ing and all is fun again
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs WooHoos for being caring and cuddly*

Yes and I made sure it's a brunette picture to stress the PTB in her. RDA is there to symbolize the Ship
                              Yes, I do tend to forget what the Shippy part stands for

*sighs* Our litle Shippy Hippy Insanity Party... Two already. Going on 30...
                              Who'd have thought it, eh? Considering it started off as a joke between the two of us, look how far we've come

Congrats on 18,000, jumble!!!
                              Thanks

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                CONGRATS ON 18,000 POSTS JUMBLE!!!

And *more hugs*, you never need to apologise - we love you and care about you and want to know if you need us to throw hugs your way It's part of this place being a family - if anyone's down we all rally round, and then in due course we move on to the silliness and nekkid-running and broccoli-smoking and PTB-thunking and happy-dancing and ickybah-ing and all is fun again
                                *hugs back*

I know, but I woke up feeling very guilty I felt I'd put a damper on your wedding planning excitement, and I really woodn't want to do that.

I think I wood have gone with the purple flowers too

Comment

Working...
                                X