Clear All

*dies laughing*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *snorts*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oh, I didn't even bother looking at hers...
      Well don't go jumping on mine either! I need to keep the springs in pristine condition........ just in case

Comment

What?! Our little, innocent Jann has worn out springs?

Jumble doesn't want you looking in her room, because she has MW tied up under her bed.

Mine makes squeaky noises. Ask the kids.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          What?! Our little, innocent Jann has worn out springs?
          *chokes*

Jumble doesn't want you looking in her room, because she has MW tied up under her bed.

Mine makes squeaky noises. Ask the kids.
          As if I wood do that to him

He's all snuggled up in the bed

I'll admit to wafting some broccoli smoke at him, just to keep him quiet you understand

Comment

Ah, so you have Martin "snuggled" (which means tied up) and drugged in your bed. Let me think about that one. . . sounds good to me. Have fun.

Stay out of that room, Nad and move on to the next one.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*giggles*

Ah, so you have Martin "snuggled" (which means tied up) and drugged in your bed. Let me think about that one. . . sounds good to me. Have fun.

*nods*
              Gosh, this is so difficult. AllI need is to find a jumpable bed. A simple task one might say, but no. Not in the WooHoo mansion. I feel like Alice in Wonderland and there's no white rabbit to guide me, but the bunny helmet...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Snuggled doesn't necessarily mean tied up. It could be that he didn't need to be tied up. It could be that he's a willing victim guest

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *giggles*

*nods*
                Gosh, this is so difficult. AllI need is to find a jumpable bed. A simple task one might say, but no. Not in the WooHoo mansion. I feel like Alice in Wonderland and there's no white rabbit to guide me, but the bunny helmet...
                Hmm. I think maybe you should jump on your own bed, or go back to jumping on the couch

Comment

*dies laughing * oh my gosh, i love this thread! With a love that will last generations! lifetimes!!!

Nad - your tango comment made me go like this "Wait? Nad does it standing up....oh, she just meant the regular tango. AHahahahahahaha...I love you, Nad"

*huggles Nad*

*huggles thread*

*pokes her pristene bed springs* Just in case, you say...hmmm....

*boogies nekkid*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *dies laughing * oh my gosh, i love this thread! With a love that will last generations! lifetimes!!!
                    The thread loves you too Bekki *huggles*

Nad - your tango comment made me go like this "Wait? Nad does it standing up....oh, she just meant the regular tango. AHahahahahahaha...I love you, Nad"

*huggles Nad*
                    She's working on the theory that if you don't lie down, you haven't done anything 'wrong'

*huggles thread*

*pokes her pristine bed springs* Just in case, you say...hmmm....

*boogies nekkid*
                    So how's it going with Bekki? Settling in better? Feeling less homesick? Starting to enjoy yourself? I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Ah yes, I've heard that, and I've actually found it to be true In fact good gutter can cure a lot of ills

This one did chuck up a mouthful of milk before she settled Par for the course with babies, but it doesn't obscure the 'Awwwww' factor

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      This must be the only place where we talk about cute babies, migraines and gutter all on the same page

*thinks*

Of course, there could be a tenuous connection between the gutter and the cute babies......... neither of which are possible if the migraine gets in the way
                      It is such a beautiful day. 60s here in Michigan. Can you believe it? I went shopping at the outside shoppes in town, went for a walk with my daughter and a bike ride with my son. I am pooped.

Babies and the horizontal tango talk. Boy, we are a strange bunch.

I have never heard that the horizontal tango helps relieve headaches. Wow, you learn something new everyday and of course it would be in the MW thread. Okay, must call hubby, I still have a headache from when I was hit in the head with the volleyball. Oh Doctor David.
                      Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*huggles Nad*

*huggles thread*

*pokes her pristene bed springs* Just in case, you say...hmmm....

*boogies nekkid*
                      *joins Bekki and dies laughing*

I laughed so much when I read the recent posts that I cried

Woohood!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I love you guys so much. I love it. I love this thread. I love it all. Feelin' the love. Gosh.

I just thought I would randomly announce this and then make sure you all know that I am, in fact, sober. It's true. Not a drop. I just feel like saying it. The recent posts have had me in fits of giggles that I'm too busy laughing to join in!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

There we were having a serious discussion about the merits of.... guttery things as a cure for headaches, backache, toothache and anyotheracheyoucanthinkof, and all you young 'uns can do is laugh

Trying to pass on wisdom that has been hard won, and that's all the thanks we get *goes off in a huff muttering something about flippin' kids today*

*snuggles in Martin's jacket for comfort*

Yeah yeah, I know. Any excuse

Comment

I'm a firm believer in gutter curing many ills. Can't stay and play, though. I'm at work and shouldn't be here for one. And for two, I'm up against a writing deadline! At a newspaper, you look like your being super productive if you're typing wildly, so I think I can get away with the writing...

And if you see APA around, just...er...giver her some broccolli...
                            sigpic

Comment

*tosses broccoli at APA*

*huggles LJ for having to be at work*

*huggles Martin because there's nobody around to stop me*

Comment

*huggles Joe so he doesn't feel left out*

*huggles Jumble cuz she's up late*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X