The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww....you guys.....*blushes*

Ship Day...hmmm...dunno...I will probably at the very least pop in and say hello. But I have no gift to bring, and it is a Tuesday...kids are home and such...so I most likely won't be able to hang out like I did two years ago when I was there for all but 5 hours of the 24.... Ahhh...those were the days....(Mara, iirc, was up the whole 24...Jumble...didn't you do the whole 24 hours last year?)

And yes...Viva La PBT!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post

Ship Day...hmmm...dunno...I will probably at the very least pop in and say hello. But I have no gift to bring, and it is a Tuesday...kids are home and such...so I most likely won't be able to hang out like I did two years ago when I was there for all but 5 hours of the 24.... Ahhh...those were the days....(Mara, iirc, was up the whole 24...Jumble...didn't you do the whole 24 hours last year?)

And yes...Viva La PBT!!!
      Please try to pop in...please? We all miss you on the ship thread and it would be great to see you again even if it is only for ship day

I'm so hoping I'll be able to make it but it all depends on if I can find a summer job or not

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        You know Jumbley that's not very good for your health *ponders if tipsey Jumble makes her less...Jumbley*
        I become more Jumbled with every glass The one and only thing I'm clear about is that

We're hippy's...we're not supposed to follow rules
        Yes we do! We just make them up as we go along

Of course they are! Andthey'remakingwildpassionatelove

And I read that last part and thought it said that Martin was beautiful and I was like "Yup yup he is" then reread it only to find that you said he was directing it beautifully
        He is beautiful, gorgeously, thunkingly, green-eyededly BEAUTIFUL!!

[

He also directs beautifully of course

And since I have 164 Continuum pics of him, how the heck am I supposed to know which one you mean?

And yes...Viva La PBT!!!
        Indeed I did Unfortunately I will be away this year and will probably only be able to pop in briefly.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I become more Jumbled with every glass The one and only thing I'm clear about is that

Yes we do! We just make them up as we go along

He is beautiful, gorgeously, thunkingly, green-eyededly BEAUTIFUL!!
          <really lazy snip>

He also directs beautifully of course

And since I have 164 Continuum pics of him, how the heck am I supposed to know which one you mean?

Indeed I did Unfortunately I will be away this year and will probably only be able to pop in briefly.
          That's the one I meant He's so yummy in that pic....Can you loan Martin out to me so I can get out of my bluhness? *bats eyelashes*

Comment

Jumble, I thought you were in the midst of a book? Friends don't let friends read drunk...
            sigpic

Comment

Oh get over it Jann I have soooo many more years under my belt than you
              I'm a reincarnated(sp?) version...so I have a lifetime of experiences

Nooooo! It's mine, mine I tell you! I need it to keep Martin happy
              It is! I promised to take some with me for you, if you are still coming to the airport on that sunday...

Oh I pop in here once in a while looking for LJ, if she's been missing her deadlines.

And no...nothing in the queue for S/J I'm afraid. My little brain has them happily together and I really can't muster much angst for them atm. We'll see what Brad and Carl have cooked up for them in Move #3. The movie that'll launch a thousand fics, perhaps. If it ever gets made...*sigh*....

EDIT: And see...I mentioned 2 PTB! So I really am on topic!!!
              You can make a S/J happy fic*giggles*

and shipday in the good ol' days...*happy sigh* ...this will actually be the first time that I'm home for shipday...it's one of the *counts* three days I'm home this summer
              Perhaps I can do an allnighter...it will certainly not help with the jetlag I'll be having at that moment
              sigpic

Comment

Someone already give APA a spare room?

Nad too bad! I've snurched the sigs and will put them into the challenge post tomorrow

Seriously, that's a really different take on the sig, which is the whole point of the challenge I luuuuuuurve it .....

........ and I luuuurve Martin......... and I luuuuuuuuuuuurve Jacob's Creek Shiraz Rose, nice and chiiiiiiiiiiiillllllled........

Um
                But... I like the background and Coopie *pats Coopie on the head*, but I thought it was boring.

And gosh.
                I wonder how much alcohol goes around in this house...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

But... I like the background and Coopie *pats Coopie on the head*, but I thought it was boring.

And gosh.
                  A lot

And I'm the only one who drinks the orange soda! No wonder I'm the only sane one

Comment

That's the one I meant He's so yummy in that pic....Can you loan Martin out to me so I can get out of my bluhness? *bats eyelashes*
                    Nope!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Jumble, I thought you were in the midst of a book? Friends don't let friends read drunk...
                    I read most of the day, gimme a break

And it's still sooooooooooo hot here......... but I think I may have solved my not sleeping problem. I'm getting an air conditioner for the bedroom, arriving on Monday

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I'm a reincarnated(sp?) version...so I have a lifetime of experiences

It is! I promised to take some with me for you, if you are still coming to the airport on that sunday...

You can make a S/J happy fic*giggles*

and shipday in the good ol' days...*happy sigh* ...this will actually be the first time that I'm home for shipday...it's one of the *counts* three days I'm home this summer
                    Perhaps I can do an allnighter...it will certainly not help with the jetlag I'll be having at that moment
                    That's the plan

Do you really think that's a good idea? He really can't afford to lose any more hair...............

And gosh.
                    I don't think any goes around, it pretty much just goes down

No gutterizing Jann

Comment

A lot

And I'm the only one who drinks the orange soda! No wonder I'm the only sane one
                      Hey, I'm not much of a drinker... If I ever have wine, Coopie takes it and throws it into his dish...

EDIT: No, tha does not imply my so called insanity comes from something else.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh! Another Cooper on TV!

And it's still sooooooooooo hot here......... but I think I may have solved my not sleeping problem. I'm getting an air conditioner for the bedroom, arriving on Monday

You actually got cold Martin to show up at your house?

Do you really think that's a good idea? He really can't afford to lose any more hair...............

No gutterizing Jann
                        Hm.
                        I don't pat that hard...

sigpic

Comment

Nope!

No gutterizing Jann
                          But...but... *bottom lip quivers* But I'd really like to curl up with Martin...he'd make me happy and I could use a hug from him

Darn. I can't even think of anything to gutterize that! *cries* Noooooooooo!!!! I've lost my mojo to gutter!!! noooo!!!!

Hey, I'm not much of a drinker... If I ever have wine, Coopie takes it and throws it into his dish...

EDIT: No, tha does not imply my so called insanity comes from something else.
                          Suuuuurrreee

Hey at least you're admitting that you're insane

Comment

Oh gosh! Another Cooper on TV!

You actually got cold Martin to show up at your house?
                            Yep! He's being delivered on Monday, between 12 and 6pm......... knowing my luck he'll arrive while I'm out on the school run, and I'll have to fetch him from the Post Office

Hm.
                            I don't pat that hard...
                            It doesn't take much.

But...but... *bottom lip quivers* But I'd really like to curl up with Martin...he'd make me happy and I could use a hug from him

Darn. I can't even think of anything to gutterize that! *cries* Noooooooooo!!!! I've lost my mojo to gutter!!! noooo!!!!

Suuuuurrreee

Hey at least you're admitting that you're insane
                            I'm totally disillusioned

I mean......... Ok, maybe you're gutter education hasn't got that far yet......

Comment

I thought she already had one? Perhaps she can have a more permanent one now...

It's also VERY hot in here...and I moved to the kitchen which is the coolest room of our house...my room, with a ventilator(sp?), is still soooo hot...I've got the sun on it the entire day(the love of having a room with on two sides windows) ...

The joke in here is that my brother is a cool technician(sp?) making/installing/etc. AC's in all sorts of places but we don't have one in our own house

That's the plan
                              Yay! so how many kilo do I have to bring for you?

No gutterizing Jann
                              Sorry...I already did that...

and only down...poor you...spoils the fun...I like it more the other way around. Up!
                              sigpic

Comment

A lot

That's cuz I have a secret stash of soda in my room, under my writing desk. That's where I keep the Twinkies, too. *locks room*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X