The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Nad

I adore the Redemption pic, it's just so.... hmm.... I don't know, I just love it

Most of the others are capped from the stuff that Jann sent me

See y'all later

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      Hungry? Well, hopefully he's taking advantage of the catering...

suse
      I'm sure he wood. I can personally attest to the fabulousness of the food on set. Also, they have a lot of chocolate!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*waves to woohos*

Love the artwork Jumble and Nad I'm glad you like the stuff Jumble! I did saw that the quality stuff was different in the vid...drat...I hoped that it would have had the same quality!
        sigpic

Comment

Apologies if this has been posted before but you all are so chatty it's hard to keep up.

I know one video from the Leos was posted but I don't think it was this one. Martin, Robin and Ryan are briefly in the beginning and then their interview is at about 3:51:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY5oc...=channnel_page

Hmmm ..... link doesn't work to take you directly there. Once you get there type in "leo awards 2009" and click on the second one that shows up (the one that lists the host as Rachel David).

Alternatively, go to http://www.leoawards.com/event_media_2009.html and click on the listing that says "City Lights".
          Last edited by EH-T; 31 May 2009, 09:48 AM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Wow, thanks for posting EH-T!

It's been so quiet today! Hope everyones been enjoying a lazy Sunday (and to the UK Woohoos, the fabulous weather!)

*skips out singing Joe, Joe, Joe, Mallozzi with a J*

Comment

*wanders in, singing Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe Mallozzi with a J...*

Wood afternoon, Woohoos!

*does a happy dance, just cuz*
              sigpic

Comment

*Moondances*
                *Does the Macarena, simply because it's corny, but sort of fits the WooHoo way of life*
                In fact, who's with me?

No? How about this one?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  I'm sure he wood. I can personally attest to the fabulousness of the food on set. Also, they have a lot of chocolate!
                  On one of the SGA MD's it showed where they had a totally chocolate lunch

Have to say, he doesn't look like he's been eating much of it lately. Or is it just the suit in the Leo Award vids that make him look all trim and sexy? Me, I like him cuddly.... ....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *waves to woohos*

Love the artwork Jumble and Nad I'm glad you like the stuff Jumble! I did saw that the quality stuff was different in the vid...drat...I hoped that it would have had the same quality!
                  Yeah, shame about that. The Changeling stuff was good quality, but the bts not so good. But then most of it is from several years ago, and I've found the dvd's were not so good then

But I still love it all regardless
                  Last edited by Jumble; 31 May 2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *Moondances*
                    *Does the Macarena, simply because it's corny, but sort of fits the WooHoo way of life*
                    In fact, who's with me?

No? How about this one?
                    I'll leave you to guess which of those I look most like

Good thing Michael also likes 'cuddly'

Comment

*Moondances*
                      In fact, who's with me?

No? How about this one?
                      Try this one
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Now that's more like it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I'll leave you to guess which of those I look most like

Good thing Michael also likes 'cuddly'

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Oh, how sexy
                          Speaking of which, if one of you could get ready to lft me...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And now that I'm link spamming:

I think we should get all WooHoos in one place to do this, Hippy style. We'd make it about OBPTB, of course.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And now that I'm link spamming:

I think we should get all WooHoos in one place to do this, Hippy style. We'd make it about OBPTB, of course.
                                *cough*
                                Love that movie!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X