The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Much better thank you! Just getting ready to go and sit in the park and prepare...

Spoiler:
    I forgot to tell you guys I have an interview tomorrow, its for a proper job at the National Media Museum ! I'm really scared cause I don't think I'm qualified but if I wasn't then they wouldn't invite me for an interview right? Anyhoo wish me luck Woohoos, I better go get revising !

And no I did not see those Dan pics, do you have a linky??
    Glad to hear you're doing better *hugs*

As for the interview, you're right, they woodn't have given you a chance if they didn't think you were a possible prospect for it, so just go in there and be yourself and see how it goes It's not the end of the world if you don't get it, and it's good to have some interview practise But it will be wonderful if you do get it *crosses fingers and toes*

here.

Just a couple similar to the ones we had, but I just loved what he was saying at the time

Comment

Morning, Woohoos! *yawn* Everyone have a good weekend?

Hey, jumble, didn't you say Michael was looking to move closer to you? *arches eyebrow...runs for life*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Morning, Woohoos! *yawn* Everyone have a good weekend?
        Speaking for myself, ooooooooooh yeah

Hey, jumble, didn't you say Michael was looking to move closer to you? *arches eyebrow...runs for life*
        He is............ er, did I miss something?

Did you get the Joe clip?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Speaking for myself, ooooooooooh yeah

He is............ er, did I miss something?

Did you get the Joe clip?
          The house next door is vacant...
          sigpic

Comment

The house next door is vacant...
            Oh riiiiight I meant the house next door to where I take the kids to toddler group

......... I don't think he meant that close More like to the London suburbs.........

.....actually, we didn't really talk much at the weekend so I'm not sure where we are with that

Comment

Oh riiiiight I meant the house next door to where I take the kids to toddler group

......... I don't think he meant that close More like to the London suburbs.........

.....actually, we didn't really talk much at the weekend so I'm not sure where we are with that

And yes, I got the Joe clip. It is downloading as I type! Thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

And yes, I got the Joe clip. It is downloading as I type! Thanks!
                Oh good *sits back and waits for the giggles*

At first I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not... then I realised - it's Joe

Comment

Can't believe they cut me out of that shot! I was sitting right there with Joe's arm around me!

Er...just kidding, Fondy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course you were

And it's really me that's getting kissed here...

Comment

Yes...well...we all have healthy fantasy lives here, don't we?
                      sigpic

Comment

Absolutely, very healthy

Comment

Well, they must be healthy in some part of the world, anyway...

What did you do to your knee?
                          I was walking up to a subway/train station when I heard a tram arrive. The station is lokated on an elevated platform. so I thought I woodn't run for it. However, when I was on the stairs, I noticed it was the one I needed to get on, decided to run and somehow twisted my knee I can walk ok, I just can't walk the stairs. Which is quite ironic

Took the children to toddler group this morning at the local village hall, and noticed that the house next door to it is up for rent. Of all the letting agents in all the world, they had to go and choose this one...

I've never heard of them before
                          Martin and Co?

Does that mean that our PTB have found a profitable job during the hiatus?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I was walking up to a subway/train station when I heard a tram arrive. The station is lokated on an elevated platform. so I thought I woodn't run for it. However, when I was on the stairs, I noticed it was the one I needed to get on, decided to run and somehow twisted my knee I can walk ok, I just can't walk the stairs. Which is quite ironic
                            Ouch! I hope it gets better soon, make sure you rest it when you can.... and no nekkid happy dancing until it's all better

Martin and Co?

It's almost worth putting the house up for rent just to see which of them comes to do the inspection

Although I don't think the Council wood be too happy with me if I did that

I was rummaging around on the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi' thread the other day and came across these...

Originally Posted by Ugly Pig
                            Joe, I noticed that you and Paul were credited as Executive Producers at the end of 'Gemini'. Are you officially show-runners now?

Joe said: “No. Rob and Brad remain show-runners of both SG-1 and Atlantis respectively. As Exec Producers, however, Paul and I do run almost half the SG-1 episodes and get to cut in line when catering serves dessert.”

Originally Posted by Hathor999
                            A question for Joe Mallozzi: Can you tell us please what´s happened to the plans for a direct-to-DVD-movie set into season 2? So much I understand was it filmed directly after season 8. Will this movie ever released or have the cast changes killed all plans for this? I would love it to have a new season 2 episode (with the original cast!).

Joe said: “The possibility was discussed but, as with the planned Stargate feature, both are victims of the franchise's success. Once SG-1 eventually ends in the not too distant (but not too near) future, we'll finally have the time to work on these special projects. And we'll aim to include cast members, past and present.”
                            So they were planning movies that far back (2005)
                            Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
                            Any chance of getting a definitive answer regarding what is written on the Grand Staircase in Atlantis? I know folks have been madly deciphering it based on screencaps, but if there's a complete and correct answer somewhere, that'd be great.

Joe said: “The answer to that rests with the Art Departments who were, frankly, quite surprised that fans were actually translating the text. Apparently, there's a fan out there (somewhere) who completed the translation.”
                            According to Martin, it says “Welcome to Atlantis. Please, no smoking.” But “It doesn’t really matter, because it’s all in Ancient and nobody on Earth speaks Ancient anymore!”

In answer to a question regarding why TPTB were not often asked to attend any of the cons,

Joe said: “Actually, I was talking to Martin Wood the other day and he said he had a great time at the Level 3 con. Apparently, some of the attendees were surprised that - unlike many of the actors who have guested on the show - he and Peter were able to offer backstory and insight into many of the items up for bid at the auction.

I think Martin and Peter are terrific onstage and I'm surprised they haven't been asked to attend more cons. Also, Atlantis writer Martin Gero is a very funny guy and equally terrific onstage. He'd make a great guest as well.”
                            Which is presumably why they started getting invitations to appear

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Much better thank you! Just getting ready to go and sit in the park and prepare...

Spoiler:
                              I forgot to tell you guys I have an interview tomorrow, its for a proper job at the National Media Museum ! I'm really scared cause I don't think I'm qualified but if I wasn't then they wouldn't invite me for an interview right? Anyhoo wish me luck Woohoos, I better go get revising !

And no I did not see those Dan pics, do you have a linky??
                              Woohoo!!! Congrats on getting the interview and GOOD LUCK!!!

Spoiler:
                              It's a huge success just to get interviews, particularly with the way things are at the moment - for the last few jobs I've done recruiting for we've had ridiculous quantities of applications. Once you get to interview stage you've already beaten off most of the competition I'll have my fingers firmly crossed for you, hope it goes well!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Martin and Co?

(((((Nad))))) Hope it gets better soon!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in*

I'm home...duuude it was buuuuuuuusy at the beach this weekend...mucho people thought about sunbathing there...how evil... Almost no place for us... Had a fun time though Will try to upload some pics on facebook...

Congrats on getting the interview Sarai
                                Yay for the milestoners!
                                (((Nad)))) For the knee!

Jann missed posting pictures of Martin!

So here it goes...

Ahhh...I feel better now!

Btw I can't understand how people prefer lurking above posting...I got itchy of it this weekend(the only place I could load this site at a normal rate was on my Ipod, but it's just a pain in the milk'ta to type on)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X