Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hello hello! I'm back
    What did I miss?

    OT
    Spoiler:
    The wedding was very nice and calm, don't have photos yet Very touching moments. I wasn't drinking at all - was driver hehe


    *runs to catch up*
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

    Comment


      Yay! Welcome back, Jan and Achaja!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Oh oh oh. Where to start?
        Congrats Jann for such good results in school

        Jasmina - any news about the job? *crosses fingers*

        Poor knee Nad!

        Amazing vid Jumble, many fantastic and "new" moments The song is very good

        Thanks LJ, still in love with Joe? hrhrhrh

        ((Sarai)) - 10th anniversary? Wow! Congrats!

        You know what? Since I fall in love with The Martin I prefer older men I mean, there was one guy on the wedding, about 45-50, very sexi BUT
        I LOVE MARTIN

        Woohood!!!! It's good to be with my dearest Woohoos!
        Oh, and I love the idea with emergency plan
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

        Comment


          Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Oh oh oh. Where to start?
          Congrats Jann for such good results in school

          Jasmina - any news about the job? *crosses fingers*

          Poor knee Nad!

          Amazing vid Jumble, many fantastic and "new" moments The song is very good

          Thanks LJ, still in love with Joe? hrhrhrh

          ((Sarai)) - 10th anniversary? Wow! Congrats!

          You know what? Since I fall in love with The Martin I prefer older men I mean, there was one guy on the wedding, about 45-50, very sexi BUT
          I LOVE MARTIN

          Woohood!!!! It's good to be with my dearest Woohoos!
          Oh, and I love the idea with emergency plan
          http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/musik/l055.gif
          Well, that's a no-brainer.
          sigpic

          Comment


            That's good


            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

            Comment


              Good luck Sarai

              Welcome back Jann

              Interesting imagination there Jumble

              Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Oh oh oh. Where to start?
              Congrats Jann for such good results in school

              Jasmina - any news about the job? *crosses fingers*
              They'll call me when they have enough candidates, so that we can all go in for some testing... when ever that will be.

              And great to hear that the wedding went well. Can't wait for the pics.


              This post took me 15 min to make cause this afternoon my parents took me to the vineyard, gave me a shovel and told me to dig. And now my hands are full of blisters.
              sigpic

              Comment


                It's because the hands of artworkers are very delicate
                Would be great if you will get this job you wanted Jas
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

                Comment


                  Ouch! Jas that's not good! Hope they get better soon! *hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                  Comment


                    *hugs WooHoos*
                    *passes med kit to poor WooHoos*
                    *crosses fingers for WooHoos in need of luck*
                    *makes welkome home banners for returning WooHoos*
                    *watches naked WooHoos dance and feels sad for not being able to join*
                    *wonders just how many WooHoos there are*
                    *And if she's seeing double*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      *sigh*

                      Seems like OBPTB are getting a bit of a bashing on the S/J thread again *huggles them*

                      It seems that's how everyone is going to fill the time between now and 2010 *sigh*

                      Good thing they have us WooHoos to wuv them all

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        *sigh*

                        Seems like OBPTB are getting a bit of a bashing on the S/J thread again *huggles them*

                        It seems that's how everyone is going to fill the time between now and 2010 *sigh*

                        Good thing they have us WooHoos to wuv them all
                        I'm glad I don't spend time over there anymore. I find the whining and PTB-bashing quite upsetting.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          I just spread some PTB loving
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            I'm glad I don't spend time over there anymore. I find the whining and PTB-bashing quite upsetting.
                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I just spread some PTB loving
                            I'm seriously considering unsubscribing, because I find it hard to keep my fingers off the keyboard at times

                            *resists the urge to rant*

                            If any of them lurk there, I hope they also come here to get the balanced view

                            LJ what did you think of the clip?

                            Comment







                              Last edited by Jumble; 01 June 2009, 01:34 PM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I'm seriously considering unsubscribing, because I find it hard to keep my fingers off the keyboard at times

                                *resists the urge to rant*

                                If any of them lurk there, I hope they also come here to get the balanced view

                                LJ what did you think of the clip?
                                I luuuuurv it! He was having way too much fun with those fake story ideas.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X