Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post

<snipped for space>

and YAYYYYYYYYYYY! We got our doggy back today!(she was at the pension for the last two weeks! ) She was REALLY happy to see us again...even when we were talking with the man that always takes care of her she was pulling me towards the car and being all hyper active! and then when she came home she first ran towards her teddy bears(which aren't allowed there) grabbed her favorite one and welcomed everyone at home I love her
    Awww got to love dogs When we went to DC two weeks ago we had to put our two dogs into the kennel's and the one when we dropped her off, she was shaking like a leaf and when I put her on the ground in the kennel she just stood there with her gorgeous brown eyes and looked at me like "Where are you going?" I left there in tears

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Awww got to love dogs When we went to DC two weeks ago we had to put our two dogs into the kennel's and the one when we dropped her off, she was shaking like a leaf and when I put her on the ground in the kennel she just stood there with her gorgeous brown eyes and looked at me like "Where are you going?" I left there in tears

So she gave you the ol "puppydog eyes"?

Poor babies. They don't understand why they aren't going with.

suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Jumble...we have to meet and you have to prove it to me

I'm only in Heathrow for 3 hours...I don't think that's enough time for me to even leave that place...plus I'm already very nervous as it is about missing a connection or something going wrong *takes deep breath and believes that everything is going to be okay*
        One day I will just make a UK tour... it's annoying to be a student...we should be paid to go to uni instead of paying!!!

Yes, it's not fair...but otherwise she likes it to go there(she goes there on vacations since she was a puppy... Now she is sleeping on her teddy...awww...and that for a 10 year old dog
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And Nad will always be a fluffy penguin in my eyes

... At the moment, I do walk like one, though...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Feel free to add your opinion!
          Well...

Matin smells like summer rain.
          Joe smells like roasted peanuts.
          Brad smells like rose peddals.
          Coopie smells like chicken with a hint of some decorative herb.
          Carl smells like library.

...Not quite what you were going for, huh?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

suse
            Yup It was bad enough that they have an area where they can go outside and when we were walking out to the car I saw her and she saw us pull away...how do dogs know that they're just going on 'vacation' and not being abandoned

I'm only in Heathrow for 3 hours...I don't think that's enough time for me to even leave that place...plus I'm already very nervous as it is about missing a connection or something going wrong *takes deep breath and believes that everything is going to be okay*
            One day I will just make a UK tour... it's annoying to be a student...we should be paid to go to uni instead of paying!!!

Yes, it's not fair...but otherwise she likes it to go there(she goes there on vacations since she was a puppy... Now she is sleeping on her teddy...awww...and that for a 10 year old dog
            Yup we feel the same way over here!! I start college in the fall

Comment

Awww amanda...poor dog...was that the first time she went there?

OT dog:

Spoiler:

My dog always goes there very excited, up till the moment she realises that we are not staying with her...then she starts to bark, but she is already with the other dogs then. She does have a buddy there, so that's good

Originally posted by suse View Post

suse
              Nope they don't. Although we did take her with us in the summer holiday for several years. She loved that, certainly the "sleeping with Jann" part...since we both slept in the same part of the tent. One morning my dad found us sleeping(d'oh) and I "misplaced" my teddy in the middle of the night and found another teddy so I used my dogs ear to "snif" at instead of the teddy...the dog didn't mind and dad made a picture

But she isn't allowed on the camping where we go to(last week), so she can't go with us then...and since we are going to France the last few years she ain't going with us as well. Dad thinks it is unfair to put her for 2 days in a hot car, followed by three weeks on very hot place, where she wouldn't have any fun(which she has with the other dogs) and then back again.

Erm...back to Martin...and his dog?!?!??
              sigpic

Comment

Three hours is long enough for us to meet, do a happy dance, drink some coffee, eat the odd doughnut.......... let me know when and where and I'll see if I can get there

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

... At the moment, I do walk like one, though...

Well...

Matin smells like summer rain.
                Joe smells like roasted peanuts.
                Brad smells like rose peddals.
                Coopie smells like chicken with a hint of some decorative herb.
                Carl smells like library.

...Not quite what you were going for, huh?
                Summer rain........ I luuuurve the smell of summer rain

Comment

Martin's dog? Ok, I think this is it

Dontcha just love the way he wags his tail?

Comment

Summer rain and Library sound accurate; I'll even buy into chicken, but roasted peanuts? Really? I'm going to say Joe smells like one of two things. Either A) His soap/body wash or B) Dark, dark chocolate.
                    sigpic

Comment

Martin's dog? Ok, I think this is it

Dontcha just love the way he wags his tail?

ROFL!!! That walk is kind of like his dog's! LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

Summer rain and Library sound accurate; I'll even buy into chicken, but roasted peanuts? Really? I'm going to say Joe smells like one of two things. Either A) His soap/body wash or B) Dark, dark chocolate.
                        Why am I suddenly very hungry?

Comment

Awww amanda...poor dog...was that the first time she went there?

OT dog:

Spoiler:

My dog always goes there very excited, up till the moment she realises that we are not staying with her...then she starts to bark, but she is already with the other dogs then. She does have a buddy there, so that's good

Nope they don't. Although we did take her with us in the summer holiday for several years. She loved that, certainly the "sleeping with Jann" part...since we both slept in the same part of the tent. One morning my dad found us sleeping(d'oh) and I "misplaced" my teddy in the middle of the night and found another teddy so I used my dogs ear to "snif" at instead of the teddy...the dog didn't mind and dad made a picture

But she isn't allowed on the camping where we go to(last week), so she can't go with us then...and since we are going to France the last few years she ain't going with us as well. Dad thinks it is unfair to put her for 2 days in a hot car, followed by three weeks on very hot place, where she wouldn't have any fun(which she has with the other dogs) and then back again.

Erm...back to Martin...and his dog?!?!??
                          Dog OT-
                          Spoiler:
                          It was her second time but it was the longest we have no idea why she was shaking so hard, our other dog (her sister) looked like she was going to have a blast My dogs get sick in the car of course go figure this time my brother picked them up from the kennel and they didn't get sick!

Hmmm Martin having a dog...hehe and the dog would get to lick/kiss his face...I bet some of us here would like to be that dog

Comment

ROFL!!! That walk is kind of like his dog's! LOL!
                            *drags eyes away from Martin's... um........*

I was talking about the dog

Comment

Three hours is long enough for us to meet, do a happy dance, drink some coffee, eat the odd doughnut.......... let me know when and where and I'll see if I can get there
                              7 am at the 11th of July. A bit early...and I have no idea how it goes if you have a "connection" between flights and what you are allowed to do during that. I don't even know if I'm allowed to leave the airport or have to stay in the tax-free zone.
                              it's the first time I'm flying this far without my parents or with a connection in between

I don't know about my flight back though...I also have a 3 hour gap I thought...and that's at 11 am or so...perhaps that's better if it's possible...because I then know how it's going and all

Does that make any sense?

ROFLMAO! at Martin and the dog...having Thor as a dog does sound awesome though and waggling his tail...yum*waggles eyebrows* I love seeing that for real
                              sigpic

Comment

WooHood! For getting the dog back, Jann!

I don't know, it was an assosiation practise I guess, but when I thought ''Joe'' I thought ''nuts'' *shrugs* dark chocolate sounds gooood though.

And because I couldn't resist:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X