The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning dear Woohoos

Jumble that sig is great you shouldn't doubt that much about your awesome PS skills

And you all are awake early...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Morning dear Woohoos

Jumble that sig is great you shouldn't doubt that much about your awesome PS skills

And you all are awake early...
      Thanks

I guess we all do that don't we? *points at Jann and Nad*

"Psst! You're all very talented....

... give yourselves a little more credit"

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Thanks

I guess we all do that don't we? *points at Jann and Nad*

"Psst! You're all very talented....

... give yourselves a little more credit"[/CENTER]

Hey... weren't we talking about you there?

But if Martin says so... Yes. I rock. I'm so talented!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Hey... weren't we talking about you there?
          We were, but it applies to us all

But if Martin says so... Yes. I rock. I'm so talented!
          You do and you are

Martin wood definitely say so if he knew you

Comment

That wood only work for those of us that have each others' numbers, but it sounds like the best way to go

Maybe the WooHoos should pm their fellow countrywoos and exchange numbers

*sigh*

Well this is what I've been struggling with all evening. It's still not how I envisioned it, but I think I'll just go with it

Ooh - I really like it, Jumbly! Psychadelic!!! Very shippy hippy!

Aww...I don't have a fello countrywoo...i dont think...do I?
            sigpic

Comment

We were, but it applies to us all

You do and you are

Martin wood definitely say so if he knew you

*grabs pom pons*

WooHoos, WooHoos
              we're the best!
              Broccoli, carrots
              no vegetables, no rest!

*blinks*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              But eh... You mean Australia isn't the same as the UK?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*stumbles out of quarantine room in Woohoo house*

Morning Woohoos

nom nom nom...I'm hungry. I'm off to quest in search of dry toast and peach cordial, woop woop!

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Ooh - I really like it, Jumbly! Psychadelic!!! Very shippy hippy!
                  Thanks

Oh no! You'll have to train a friendly kangaroo to get on line for you

*grabs pom pons*

WooHoos, WooHoos
                  we're the best!
                  Broccoli, carrots
                  no vegetables, no rest!

*blinks*

But eh... You mean Australia isn't the same as the UK?

No, silly! They're upside down from us

Had Lee and Joel helping me in the garden this morning. I set Lee to putting chopped down branches into the shredder.

"Are you sure you can put Wood in there Nanny?"

*cough*

*waves to Sarai* Go easy on the peach cordial, your tummy might not be ready for that yet

Comment

WooHood! Sarai's hungry!
                    *steams some broccoli*

Ah yes, what was I thinking.

Had Lee and Joel helping me in the garden this morning. I set Lee to putting chopped down branches into the shredder.

*cough*

*waves to Sarai* Go easy on the peach cordial, your tummy might not be ready for that yet
                    What a smart kid.
                    And bad you for even suggesting to put Wood in the shredder.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Oh no! You'll have to train a friendly kangaroo to get on line for you

*cough*

You put wood in the shredder?

*faints*

Cool new sig btw

OT

Spoiler:
                      I applied for a job . Working scrapes I could find from home is fun and all, but it's not really a stable job, so I responded to an advert that was looking for a Webmaster (1 year contract and I can still work from home). I have all the requirements, except for job experience (altho' that wasn't a must). Keep your fingers crossed for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

WooHood! Sarai's hungry!
                        *steams some broccoli*

Ah yes, what was I thinking.

What a smart kid.
                        And bad you for even suggesting to put Wood in the shredder.
                        Well the wood has to go somewhere........

I've figured out why men can't multi-task and have no idea how do organize..... it's because women don't train them properly

Joel was taking the branches that woodn't fit in the shredder up the steps to the rubbish heap at the top of the garden - once piece at a time When I suggested it wood be more economic to take two or three each time, thereby reducing the number of trips he had to make, he looked at me in utter amazement..

"Wow Nanny! How clever of you! I wood never have thought of that!"

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          You put wood in the shredder?

*faints*
                          No no, 'wood' with a little 'w', not 'Wood' with a .... um...... big.... um... 'W'

Cool new sig btw

OT

Spoiler:
                          I applied for a job . Working scrapes I could find from home is fun and all, but it's not really a stable job, so I responded to an advert that was looking for a Webmaster (1 year contract and I can still work from home). I have all the requirements, except for job experience (altho' that wasn't a must). Keep your fingers crossed for me.
                          Thank you

*crosses fingers for the job* *sends S.H.I.P.py Hippy vibes for good luck*

So you'd get to be on your pc all day aaaaaaand get paid for it?

Comment

No no, 'wood' with a little 'w', not 'Wood' with a .... um...... big.... um... 'W'
                            *splashes*

Thank you

*crosses fingers for the job* *sends S.H.I.P.py Hippy vibes for good luck*

So you'd get to be on your pc all day aaaaaaand get paid for it?

Thanks Jumbly

I hope so

Just noticed your location. Where can I get that? I could sure use the extra days and hours...
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Jas!

Well the wood has to go somewhere........

I've figured out why men can't multi-task and have no idea how do organize..... it's because women don't train them properly

Joel was taking the branches that woodn't fit in the shredder up the steps to the rubbish heap at the top of the garden - once piece at a time When I suggested it wood be more economic to take two or three each time, thereby reducing the number of trips he had to make, he looked at me in utter amazement..

"Wow Nanny! How clever of you! I wood never have thought of that!"

I have to keep that in mind. If I ever come across little boys, train them to multitask like a woman.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                *splashes*

Thanks Jumbly

I hope so

Just noticed your location. Where can I get that? I could sure use the extra days and hours...
                                You'd have to ask Martin, that's one of his quotes

Something like "The actors work hard, they're here 24/7. But I have to clean up, I like a clean set, a set where you're not afraid to get your tongue down on the floor! So I'm here 25/8. It takes the extra time to keep the place tidy."

*hugs Martin*

Good luck, Jas!

I have to keep that in mind. If I ever come across little boys, train them to multitask like a woman.
                                If we all do that, we will eventually have a world full of efficient, multi-tasking men

Unfortunately since they usually have to be told something six times before they get it, it takes a lot of patience Most women get fed up and do the thing themselves because it's quicker

Edit: Unless of course it's something for which you really need a man......... nope, can't think of a thing

Comment

Working...
                                X