Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hehe. Yeah.
    I often step back from what I'm doing here to reflect on all things VL and think about how insane we must seem to people who never participate in this kind of... thing.

...Ok, it's not a real reflection it's more like ''Hm. We're odd. Awwwwsummm''
    Of course we are

And we really should feel sorry for all those people who don't know what they're missing

Who me? Nooooooow... Never.

Altough it wood be kind of cool to translate Jann's dad saying: ''Jann's doing great'' into: ''Jann's doing the backflip in the garden. Naked'', woodn't it?
    Or "Jann told me to tell you she's ill, but really she's not. She just thinks she's too clever to be wasting her time with all you silly WooHoos!"

Joking Jann

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Yes, I wood.
    Glad to hear it Because you know we wood all panic if we didn't see you run through the thread nekkid at least once a day

And I keep forgetting to say, Joe's blog last night was soooooo funny Can't wait to see Ashleigh's answers to the questions about him

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Of course we are

And we really should feel sorry for all those people who don't know what they're missing

Or "Jann told me to tell you she's ill, but really she's not. She just thinks she's too clever to be wasting her time with all you silly WooHoos!"

Joking Jann

Glad to hear it Because you know we wood all panic if we didn't see you run through the thread nekkid at least once a day

And I keep forgetting to say, Joe's blog last night was soooooo funny Can't wait to see Ashleigh's answers to the questions about him
      I know! I laughed and laughed! (((Joe))) Hilarious, snarky man!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, btw, as I said to Sarai earlier.......

We WooHoos need to get our nearest and dearest up to speed for if we are ill or hurt.....

1. Go to MWHS thread and explain my absence.

2. Go to *insert name of fave PTB folder* and print out A4 size copy of *insert fave pic of said PTB* to put beside my bed.

3. Make sure you post daily updates on the MWHS thread regarding my condition (it'll give them something to talk about during slack moments ), but do not read any of my previous posts!!!

4. Be sure to tell them what my fave flowers/chocolates/other indulgences are

That way we won't have to worry when a WooHoo goes missing...

and we'll get to chat with their nearest and dearest and find out all sorts of interesting stuff

Edit: Why isn't the small print size working?
        Sounds like a plan, especially the bolded bit Don't think my family would get this at all either We Woohoos are sooo misunderstood

Seriously though, can I just go with 'text Jumble, Oma or Sarai' and have you guys update everyone?? Far safer
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Sounds like a plan, especially the bolded bit Don't think my family would get this at all either We Woohoos are sooo misunderstood

Seriously though, can I just go with 'text Jumble, Oma or Sarai' and have you guys update everyone?? Far safer
          That wood only work for those of us that have each others' numbers, but it sounds like the best way to go

Maybe the WooHoos should pm their fellow countrywoos and exchange numbers

*sigh*

Well this is what I've been struggling with all evening. It's still not how I envisioned it, but I think I'll just go with it

Text snurched from LJ

Comment

Awww! (((Martin)))
            sigpic

Comment

Awww! (((Martin)))
              That's probably why it took me so long, pausing every ten seconds to sigh 'Oh Martin!'

And with that, I will wish you Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))

Thanks for cheering me up

Comment

Jumble, love the sig! It came out very well
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Never ever ever in my long legged life!!! I was holding out from...'aquiring' it, just in case we ever got it here (which I didn't think we wood) But we are! And the little advertisement is sooo cute! It has Amanda and...someone I assume is in Sanctuary...I think his name was Robin, arguing about whether they needed to do the ad for Sanctuary upside down so that we Australians could see it! So cute! *is excited* 1 hour and 20 minutes! My mum is going to watch it with me
                  First, good on ya for holding out. Second, thanks for the report on the ad, cute. Third, enjoy!

Brilliant! *crosses fingers and toes* He'd have to be there, how could he not?

*considers which grandson to sell in order to afford the trip*

Heck, I'd sell them all for that

Edit: That's as it should be Nad
                  LOL!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Jumble, love the sig! It came out very well
                    You think so? I guess it looks good in a sort of hippy way, it just didn't look like that in my head......... but then, there's not much in my head that bears any resemblance to reality

Thanks

Comment

You think so? I guess it looks good in a sort of hippy way, it just didn't look like that in my head......... but then, there's not much in my head that bears any resemblance to reality

Thanks
                      Yeah, I like the busy background and the pics are cute.
                      Let go of that image, sis
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Woohood! Done with work! Nad, are you up already! Wow!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Woohood! Done with work! Nad, are you up already! Wow!
                          WooHood!
                          Yeah... and I don't even need to be somewhere today

sigpic

Comment

WooHood!
                            Yeah... and I don't even need to be somewhere today
                            Lucky girl! Well, I'm off to bed! Tell jumble hi for me when she wakes up!
                            sigpic

Comment

WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I like the busy background and the pics are cute.
                                Let go of that image, sis
                                Ok

I was up earlier (4am ) but I went back to bed and missed you See you later

Comment

Working...
                                X