No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad today is the last day of spring break! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but when we're stuck inside together for 6 days while it rains and snows outside...yeah, I'm ready for a break myself!
    sigpic

Comment

Most of our schools don't go back until next Tuesday. Doesn't affect me much since mine aren't at school yet - just means no playgroups until next week

Comment

Sometimes I think I need a playgroup - then I remember I have this place! You guys are the best playgroup there is
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Sometimes I think I need a playgroup - then I remember I have this place! You guys are the best playgroup there is
          Better words never spoken!
          sigpic

Comment

Ha! We are everywhere.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              That must be the one of the nicest and slightly disturbing thing anyone's ever said here.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                That must be the one of the nicest and slightly disturbing thing anyone's ever said here.
                Hehe - yeah we can be a fun playgroup now can't we!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hehe - yeah we can be a fun playgroup now can't we!
                  Absolutely.
                  ...Until the Icky Ones return and ruin it
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Wait, we're a playgroup now?

sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

A cult yesterday, a playgroup today and a rockband tomorrow. We could be anything we set our minds to.

sigpic

Comment

Rockband?
                        sigpic

Comment

Like those 80's hair bands. We'd be all glam and metal and have big hair.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            A cult yesterday, a playgroup today and a rockband tomorrow. We could be anything we set our minds to.
                            Hey, I still have Friends who are not convinced the 'cult' thing has passed!

I still have no heating and it looks like it will be staying that way until Tuesday at the earliest! Thank god it decided to get a little warmer
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Wait, we're a playgroup now?

Do we have swings? I like swings.

Sending you warming huggles MR

I went to see my little grandchild ( ) yesterday. He's so dinky and cute. Instant love.... ahhh. Oh and I'm Nanna S to him apparently. I did remind him that a: I'm the cool, hip grandparent and b: Han shot first. It's important he knows these things from an early age.

Oh my, it's only about 6 weeks until Chevron 8.0? anyone hyperventilating yet?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Do we have swings? I like swings.

Sending you warming huggles MR

I went to see my little grandchild ( ) yesterday. He's so dinky and cute. Instant love.... ahhh. Oh and I'm Nanna S to him apparently. I did remind him that a: I'm the cool, hip grandparent and b: Han shot first. It's important he knows these things from an early age.

Oh my, it's only about 6 weeks until Chevron 8.0? anyone hyperventilating yet?
                                My guess = only Jumble!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X