The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Videobombs thread*

I don't even like Buble really. Just like this song.
    sigpic

Comment

I can't stand the Bubble

Sorry Cags, I just couldn't cope with you having a brighter sig/avi than me - at least now I'll know that one of them is me

Comment

yeah, sorry. Didn't think it would be long before an even more Jumblified version came out.

Ok to make up for the Buble: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtx0xHlKHlQ
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, the memories!

Have you seen Donny lately? He looks so young! Must be all that clean living and being good

That must be where I went wrong

Comment

Ha ha! he is something else isn't he! I'd rather be a bit ragged and well lived, personally.

That said I have a shocking amount of grey hair. Way more than my mother had at my age and it's quite depressing. I think I kind of went sort of grey overnight (can't possibly think what sort of stress might have caused that then. ). I hate that I have to dye it all the time now. Oh and it badly needs cutting; it's down to my waist. I'm debating whether to keep it long but have some layers/styling cut into it, or go back to my shoulder length bob days (the Scully cut as Charles used to call it). Maybe I should let the Woohoos decide.
            sigpic

Comment

Appropriate song for us Woohoos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jal-vzO8bVE

Think I might go lust after boybands far too young for me for a while.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Ha ha! he is something else isn't he! I'd rather be a bit ragged and well lived, personally.
                You woodn't say that if you had my wrinkles

That said I have a shocking amount of grey hair. Way more than my mother had at my age and it's quite depressing. I think I kind of went sort of grey overnight (can't possibly think what sort of stress might have caused that then. ). I hate that I have to dye it all the time now. Oh and it badly needs cutting; it's down to my waist. I'm debating whether to keep it long but have some layers/styling cut into it, or go back to my shoulder length bob days (the Scully cut as Charles used to call it). Maybe I should let the Woohoos decide.
                I've got a lot more grey now - seems to have doubled in the last year Why is it that when men go grey the get hotter, but when women do they........ don't I dyed mine yesterday - big mistake! Light Copper Brown came out dark brown with a red sheen - not at all what I wanted Never mind, it'll calm down over the next few weeks

I vote you keep it long, but get some layers put in. That'll lift it and make it less hassle to deal with I need my layers cutting, but first I need to find a hairdresser that will do as she's told

Comment

I may go for some highlights instead of all over colour and blend in the grey. I might even go for a perm... I know, but I have been tonging my hair a lot lately and like the wavy curly thing.
                  And I have my share of wrinkles too.

Cripes 2am.

Frankly I could go another couple of hours but best at least pretend I'm interested in sleep. I should wind up the DJ act the traditional way:

sigpic

Comment

And that's me done. Woodnight Woohoos.

*huggles all round*
                    sigpic

Comment

g'nite ... sleep well
                      sigpic

Comment

I prefer highlights too, but shelling out £70/£80 for something that only lasts a few weeks is a bit hard for me to swallow on a regular basis.

I'm off to my bed too - WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

I too worshiped the angst. With a bit of gutter in there for good measure.

Would you believe I'd forgotten all about the penguin thing. How crazy/daft/fun was that!

No party would be complete without...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Oh, we had so much fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Joe!Spam, eh? Hm. Well, let's see...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Oma* And congrats to Hannah!

A part of me wishes I had known about SG in the early days. I came to it late and wasn't there in the first days of shipdom. I learned of the existence of the penguins, and the websites, and everything long after it was done. I wish I could have experienced it sooner.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Was speaking to Jumble earlier who badgered reminded me I hadn't posted this on the thread yet...

Better late than never!

I'd seen it before, but saying it again, it's beautiful! And I second the demand of a picture with the ring on your finger.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                OK, you guys *do* deserve it most of the time...

*shudders*
                                *shields eyes*

... What did we do to deserve this?

*runz in screaming and flailing arms.... *

Spoiler:

I am a granny!

Alexander Charles born today at 2.19pm 6lb 7oz

I am completely overwhelmed with conflicting OMG, so happy and OMG I'm only 41 and OMG, wish his grandad was here to experience this and OMG I'm a grandmother feelings!
                                AWESOME! Congrats granny Cags!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X