No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles MoB* Glad you're OK and hope the car can be fixed without too much hassle or expense.

Another party? So soon?
    *bounces*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Soon?
      The cake has dried out already and the booze has fallen flat.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Soon?
        The cake has dried out already and the booze has fallen flat.

Meh, as long as it's still alcoholic
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Meh, as long as it's still alcoholic
          What, the cake?

...Though that might just be a solution to it having dried out...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            What, the cake?

...Though that might just be a solution to it having dried out...
            Sounds good to me

Love the invite - nice job!

And on that subject.......

DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOU BIRTHDAY ART!!
            YOU HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY

Comment

Huggles WooHoos!

Special huggles to MoB! Icky car accidents - no fun at all. At least you have comfort at hand. Thank goodness you weren't badly hurt (or the other person or the car either!)

A wallie I worked on this afternoon.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                You do know that you have a maple leaf over your face!
                Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                *giggles* Thanksss

Hey! It's a bird!!!!!
                Yes, i look best that way.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Ah yes, she likes to hide her face from the world - she's afraid that her outstanding beauty will be too much for the internet and it'll crash worldwide
                Or that.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                I would love that, Jumble!

Thanks EH-T

Wonderful, Dee!

So, I was in a car accident today. Joy. I'm okay. A little shaken up, but not injured more than ringy ears and a sore neck. The other woman also is okay. My car is also fixable, which is a relief. Fortunately, the boy is coming over and has promised to provide comfort. What's funny is I'm more bummed that I am now the comfortee when I had planned to be the comforter... Ah well, a good problem to have in light of it all.
                Glad you are mostly OK but be careful of the sore neck. I've had whiplash and it can be much worse than you think. Glad the car is fixable. I had someone run into me last fall and because my car was 11 years old (although in great shape with low mileage) they insisted on writing it off. Just bought a new vehicle last week.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Yes, i look best that way.

Glad you are mostly OK but be careful of the sore neck. I've had whiplash and it can be much worse than you think. Glad the car is fixable. I had someone run into me last fall and because my car was 11 years old (although in great shape with low mileage) they insisted on writing it off. Just bought a new vehicle last week.
                  Ouch....I wouldn't like that. My car was purchased at the beginning of Sept 2007 although it is a 2008 and I put about 2000 miles a year on my car (or less) I still haven't gotten to 10,000 miles on it yet. I expect it to outlast me unless I get really bored with it and trade it in. (Hmmm wonder if I can trade in my body for a new one...oh well, off topic! ) So if someone is out there trying to crash my car.....you better not!
                  sigpic

Comment

Beautful wp Nola I do have to wonder what shape your screen is though

Got this through my door earlier, inside a Christmas card (yes, Jo is always late, for everything ). First school pic for Oren - look at his face!

Comment

Gorgeous pic Jumble! I actually really see you in Oren there (maybe it's just the mischievous expression ), and a lot of Stuart in Joel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually, I was working on a tut but I liked the components so much that I turned it into a Helen piece. It was too big for a card, so it's sort of a wallie... or a really big card.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Gorgeous pic Jumble! I actually really see you in Oren there (maybe it's just the mischievous expression ), and a lot of Stuart in Joel.

Actually, it's quite an interesting study in genetics - of Stuart's two boys, Joel looks very like him but Lee is like Jo, who is apparently like me, whereas of the younger two Herbie looks more like his dad and Oren looks like Lee and Jo, and therefore me. On the academic side, Herbie and Joel are extremely bright, whereas their parents are not (Stuart won't mind me saying that - he hated school and rarely went and Jo is the first to admit she's never been academically inclined), whereas Lee and Oren are pretty average academically but very good at physical and mechanical stuff.

It seems to me that I've passed on my looks (poor things ), my academic brightness and my mechanical abilities, whereas Jo's father only seems to have passed on his height and slim build, for which they are all grateful. Suz and Rob are both extremely bright, whereas their fathers were not, but they both have my height, chunky build and sense of humour. I must have pretty strong genes, huh?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Actually, I was working on a tut but I liked the components so much that I turned it into a Helen piece. It was too big for a card, so it's sort of a wallie... or a really big card.
                          Ah, I see

Comment

Becoming too educational on this thread....need some picspan....anyone want to help smother this page in MartinSpan?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*huggles* Good to know you're ok - don't ever refuse comfort How's the car?
                              The car is damaged, but fixable. The side airbags deployed, so I'll probably be in the rental for a few weeks.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

I'm doing way better than I expected thanks to motrin, some anti-inflammatory herbs, and a whole lot of TLC.

What kind of car did you get?
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Lovely WP Nola

Cute pic, Jumble

Hm.
                                The Spencers will think we're not talking to each other anymore...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X