The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    My pleasure, easier for one of us to tell you than for the mods having to edit your post
    Done! Whew! My computer didn't want to cooperate at first. 'Tis done.

Comment

Josi, all that artwork is fantastic!

*flops into a chair* Now, I need a drink. And some broccoli. It's been a long day at work. Most hectic yet. I know the last day of the month is supposed to be bad, but since we opened in Dec it hasn't been. Not only did I have phone calls I didn't know what the bloody hell to do with, I had an irate costumer, and I ran out of sales people twice.

And I just realized it's three in the morning across the pond. Not 10pm. Which is why such a lively place is dead.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
        In a good way or a bad way? lol

He is a cutie pie!
        BOTH!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
          Hi Laurie! *hugs back*
          Oh no! I hope your hand is doing better!

*feels embarrassed for not knowing* What is AT6?
          My hand is healing with the help of physical therapy. Painful surgery, but that is mostly gone now too. As for AT6 - Amanda Tapping has a weekend charitable event in London about every 1 1/2 years. It will be this November. Just curious if you were going but I think your question answered that for me!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, saw this and couldn't wait for the bits...

Edit to add:

sigpic

Comment

Here are some of my Sanctuary related drawings (click for bigger):

From AT4:

From AT5 (first time posting it - finally got around to taking a photo of it)

Henry:

Comment

Wow! Those are Awesome Antoa!!!! Beautifully done

Comment

Morning all

*hugs Padme*

Gorgeous drawings Antoa, thanks for sharing!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Umm, a bit late to the party? But I was at work, and when I wasn't I was away from my computer. I also got to see the Olympic Torch, up close, and that was very cool. But I hopefully didn't miss the entire party...

Nad's Farewell Sanctuary Party Quiz
                    It's alcoholic!

On screen:
                    Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why?
                    Helen Magnus, because there's so much history, and she's not black and white with her morals and decisions she's made.

Which character wood you permanently kill off and how?
                    Will. It would happen off-screen.

Describe Martin's dream cameo?
                    I think Josi really said it best - needs a Jumble cameo.

What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship?
                    I just sat here trying to make up a really random one... I don't have one.

If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?
                    Firefly? I'd get them both then...

Who has the most awesome hair?
                    Magnus. I want her hair.

Off screen
                    If you were an abnormal what wood you be?
                    Invisible.

Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why? Nad... yes, I think you'd make a cracking abnormal.

What's your own sanctuary?
                    My friends.

What's your favorite colour?
                    Purple

What character wood you ship yourself with?
                    Henry, geeky and funny.

And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you?
                    *sigh* Will. Booo.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Will. He could trip over his pants and fall down the stairs.

Although Druitt's is pretty awesome

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *shakes head* Wash your mouth out! You don't diss Wimbledon

So if tennis takes too long, I take it you're definitely not a cricket fan
                    Awww.
                    I looooove Wimbledon. I love tennis. If I had the upper arm strength, I'd be playing it right now.

Though I can understand the pain of it being all over BBC channels. Maybe there should be a BBC Tennis channel? I'd have that on all day...
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Umm, a bit late to the party? But I was at work, and when I wasn't I was away from my computer. I also got to see the Olympic Torch, up close, and that was very cool. But I hopefully didn't miss the entire party...
                      Nope, it's still bouncing along, if somewhat quietly atm

Will. It would happen off-screen.
                      Aw...... you'd deprive all us Will-lovers of that?

Describe Martin's dream cameo?
                      I think Josi really said it best - needs a Jumble cameo.
                      Gah! You couldn't all suggest this while Sanctuary was still in production?

Off screen
                      If you were an abnormal what wood you be?
                      Invisible.
                      I can just imagine the mischief you'd get up to..........

Awww.
                      I looooove Wimbledon. I love tennis. If I had the upper arm strength, I'd be playing it right now.

Though I can understand the pain of it being all over BBC channels. Maybe there should be a BBC Tennis channel? I'd have that on all day...
                      Oh, let's not get me started on that again........ I think I whinged enough about it yesterday

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                        So. Last day of the party. Where's the cake?

Awesome stuff posted!

As for tennis... I have to admit I find it quite boring to watch.
                        Having said that, I do love cycling and that should be even weirder, but at least they have the decency to fall so every now and then. I'm loving the Tour de France.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Funny thing. When I was watching the landing of a space capsule with a Dutch astronaut this morning, I was actually watching the shaky camera work and the weird transaction between live images and studio footage, while thinking ''Martin would have made it look so much cooler.' And the moment when the astronauts were pulled out of the capsule wood have looked spectacular with a crane shot.

Sci-fi ruined RL. *nods*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why? Nad... yes, I think you'd make a cracking abnormal.
                          Probably more an abnormal on crack
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Martin Spam:

*runs off*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Funny thing. When I was watching the landing of a space capsule with a Dutch astronaut this morning, I was actually watching the shaky camera work and the weird transaction between live images and studio footage, while thinking ''Martin would have made it look so much cooler.' And the moment when the astronauts were pulled out of the capsule wood have looked spectacular with a crane shot.

Sci-fi ruined RL. *nods*
                              I find myself thinking that frequently And I'm pretty sure the Sanctuary peeps wood have made the aging Mel Gibson (in Forever Young) a LOT more believable

They've spoiled us, haven't they?

Probably more an abnormal on crack
                              You're convincing enough as it is

You asked for cake?

How about a little party shimmy while you eat it?

Comment

Time for some Martin SanctuaryArt spam........

Comment

Working...
                                X