The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*joinz in the nekkid line dance*

School starts tomooorrooow! I'm not usually one who looks forward to the start of school, but I for sure am this year!
    sigpic

Comment

Dee it sounds like you had a fantastic day, I love Airshows

That sound like a fun work day Jumble, just wouldn't have done for it to be easy would it!!!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I've never been one to turn down a little male company

Have had loads of fun reading my new book (kinda creepy, I slept with the bathroom light on last night!) and playing my new game (there is a reason I don't drive on real roads!) and then I realise that today is my Baby Brother's 21st Birthday and I'll have to give him a call later, he's with my Parents and Ellie which means I'll probably end up talking to Ellie - Which mean I'm going to be a sobbing wreck, but at least I should find out when she's coming home (was supposed to be today as school starts tomorrow!). So want my Baby back
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*huggles Mr* She'll be back soon... can't skip school right? At least not for long...
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles MR and hands over tissues*

Just had to share this............

Soooooo true

Comment

Nothing better than to watch Martin and Woohoo vids in the morning. I have bits of water in my eyes after watching some of them... Oh you Woohoos are a fantastic bunch! And Martin and Amanda are just awesome, and I'm so glad I met all of you! This thread is such a happy place (most of the time ) and you know there's always someone who will be there for you no matter what. *huggles everyone*

Sorry if that was too sappy, but it's coming from the heart.

I had a physio appointment earlier - Emma looked at me and said "Well I don't need to ask how you're doing, you look great!" I haven't taken any painkillers for a couple of weeks now, and although it still hurts a bit it's a HUGE improvement on what it was She checked me out and was amazed at how much more movement I have without any pain. So I just have to keep on with the exercises and see her in a couple of weeks for what may well be my final visit
            Awesome news Jumble! So happy for you!

Watching Castle (nothing else but sport on ) and had to giggle...........

"I'm not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder..."
            Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            It's Close Encounters of the Murderous Kind, Season 3 Episode 9 I think so no spoilers
            I wish I could name Castle episodes like that! I couldn't even guess what season that line was in, haha.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Yes..... I probably be ok if I knew when she's be back but the issues with my Parents motorhome mean that it could be longer than I thought. So I'm trying not to think about it too much.
            Add to that Ellie's Father emailing me for the first time in 6 years which has thrown me a little and this week has not been my favourite ever
            *squishy huggles MR*

*huggles MR and hands over tissues*

Soooooo true
            Awwww, I love it!

This week back from the convention was crazy -- reminder for AT6: finish all school work prior to departure even if said project is due two days after you get back. Anyway, so give me a few more minutes to upload the ones I took from my iPod (when the camera died on Sunday), and I should be able to give you a few pictures.

Sadly, there are only four sort of good Martin pics. I wish I had a better camera. The room we were in was really dark and that makes for blurry pictures.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

How is everyone this morning/afternoon?
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Pictures!

Martin's panel. Only four of them as I told you -- the other ones were so blurry or dark, we couldn't see anything.

To see other pictures from the convention, the link to the entire album is here: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...Canada%202012/

There are no pictures of Amanda's panel as my camera died Sunday afternoon, but there are better ones than what I would have taken on the internet anyway.

Martin & I (I make a very happy Magnus on that picture, lol.)

Amanda & I (This picture is probably my favourite. It's my desktop picture since I came back. )

If we're friends on Facebook, you've probably seen a few others, but I prefer not having too many pictures of me circulating publicly on the internet.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Nothing better than to watch Martin and Woohoo vids in the morning. I have bits of water in my eyes after watching some of them... Oh you Woohoos are a fantastic bunch! And Martin and Amanda are just awesome, and I'm so glad I met all of you! This thread is such a happy place (most of the time ) and you know there's always someone who will be there for you no matter what. *huggles everyone*

Sorry if that was too sappy, but it's coming from the heart.
                  That's ok, sappy is good

And of course you're right

Awesome news Jumble! So happy for you!
                  Thank you! Life has suddenly become worth living again

Awwww, I love it!

This week back from the convention was crazy -- reminder for AT6: finish all school work prior to departure even if said project is due two days after you get back. Anyway, so give me a few more minutes to upload the ones I took from my iPod (when the camera died on Sunday), and I should be able to give you a few pictures.

Sadly, there are only four sort of good Martin pics. I wish I had a better camera. The room we were in was really dark and that makes for blurry pictures.
                  Any Martinpic is a good pic - and a lot can be done with PS

Comment

You make a great Magnus! I've been meaning to make a Victorian era Magnus, kinda Steampunky. The best part, my middle name is Helen. I just can't resist. And I'm blonde.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, that is one gorgeous pic of you and Amanda!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        You make a great Magnus! I've been meaning to make a Victorian era Magnus, kinda Steampunky. The best part, my middle name is Helen. I just can't resist. And I'm blonde.
                        I was just talking about that with my friend on Friday evening. I'd LOVE to cosplay a Victorian era-Magnus, but that's likely to be more expensive. On the other hand, wandering through my wardrobe and my mom's, I was able to get all the pieces I needed for modern Magnus.

Oh, that is one gorgeous pic of you and Amanda!
                        Thank you! I'm just in love with it!
                        sigpic

Comment

I was just talking about that with my friend on Friday evening. I'd LOVE to cosplay a Victorian era-Magnus, but that's likely to be more expensive. On the other hand, wandering through my wardrobe and my mom's, I was able to get all the pieces I needed for modern Magnus.

Thank you! I'm just in love with it!
                          Well, my mom is a seamstress, and I already have the patterns. Simplicity has some great Victorian/Steampunk patterns. Corsets, jackets, skirts, bustles.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Well, my mom is a seamstress, and I already have the patterns. Simplicity has some great Victorian/Steampunk patterns. Corsets, jackets, skirts, bustles.
                            But sewing and me makes three. I admire people who can! When you do a Helen-inspired Victorian dress some day, you'll have to show me the result!
                            sigpic

Comment

But sewing and me makes three. I admire people who can! When you do a Helen-inspired Victorian dress some day, you'll have to show me the result!
                              Hopefully it will be soon. We are adding to my Steampunk outfit all the time. Up next is a bustle and jacket. I'll definitely post it here or on my LJ.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely pictures Jakie Especially love the one of you and Amanda

Soooooo true
                                So scarily very very true

I SPOKE TO ELLIE AND I DIDN'T CRY!!!!!!!!! She'll be home sometime on Thursday so only 2 more day to go She was stood under the Effiel Tower debating whether to go up it or not
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X