The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    AWESOME pics MoB Love the dress, and the boa!
    Thanks Jumble! You can't sing Glitter & be Gay without a boa!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Wendy*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      That looks amazing! Beautiful pictures too!

*waits impatiently for the pics*

Also had an interesting skype chat with the folks today...apparently my mom's cousin died, dad's cousin died and my mom's uncle died in the last 4 days! Wow.
      Oh no That's sad - condolences to your family

Gonna have to come back to the bracelets...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

AT5 - just read on the GABIT thread that the room where they do the Q&A's is always cold, so bring layers

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          AT5 - just read on the GABIT thread that the room where they do the Q&A's is always cold, so bring layers
          Duly noted

Can't believe it's less than 3 weeks away now!!! *bounces*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Wendy* for the crappy day, I hope today went better for you
            *huggles Jann* condolences to your family
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

There's a new rule about late night posting I'm not aware of, isn't there?

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
              *huggles Wendy* for the crappy day, I hope today went better for you
              *huggles Jann* condolences to your family
              *borrows Aveo's post*
              What she said
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks girls! It was not exactly what I wanted to hear when I spoke with my parents yesterday!

Anyway...

*runs around nekkid*

Got to go home early today. Supervisor was back and didn't had anything new for me to do now and I was way faster than he expected with all the stuff he gave me to do today!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone for the huggles. They've helped cheer me up. Today was better. I have to have a blood test tomorrow, but that's a good thing, because it's investigating and that's good.

*huggles everyone with squishes*

*huggles for Jann* My condolences to you and your family.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WOOD MORNING!!! *happy dances and throws clover*

It's going to be a good day, I can tell! *huggles everyone*

Edit: How long till you're all together for AT5? trying to figure out if I still have time to get my buttinski in order and send something along
                    Last edited by Bekki; 24 January 2011, 02:23 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

My total random and wild guesses...because I have NO CLUE!
                      Spoiler:
                      1.Bekki
                      2.Aveo
                      3.Jumble
                      4.MoB
                      5.Josi
                      6.Lauri
                      7.Nad
                      8.Wendy

sigpic

Comment

Digging up the thread for the 'night shift.' I'm starting a week of nights, which I positively HATE. But it's amazing how you can be feeling really down, and then you help someone have a baby, and perspective is restored. Really. I don't think it's something that ever gets old.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

good luck with the night shift, MoB!!! Hope you get lots of pretty babies and coffee!!!

Sent off my AT5 package Let's hope it gets there in time...if not, Jumble is going to have a very random package all to herself
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            good luck with the night shift, MoB!!! Hope you get lots of pretty babies and coffee!!!

Sent off my AT5 package Let's hope it gets there in time...if not, Jumble is going to have a very random package all to herself
                            You know, it's funny: I can't drink coffee after midnight! My stomach hates the night shift at least as much as I do, so coffee is a no go. I stick to water, sometime vitamin water, and tea in the morning if I need it to get home. I tried military caffeine gum last year but OMG GROSS. Seriously, ew. I got a decent nap this afternoon so I should be okay. Hooray for babies.

AT5 package you say? I wonder what it could be???
                            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Finally got confirmation that the package arrived safely on the 18th Canada has a far more efficient tracking service than the UK, apparently

Comment

Yay

Glad to hear it

Comment

Working...
                                X