The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Your style has changed, but it's no less creative I think also that you've had far less time over the last year or so to spend making artwork. But everything you do is always good

Maybe you just need a bit of practise to get your mojo working again - Martinmas is only a couple of weeks away
    Thanks . I was just making the advents and couldn't really thought of something different than the "normal" stuff. And yeah it's true that I haven't had as much time this year, but still...I wanna do better! (setting the bar high for myself)

I also think it's because I was so used to PSing in the SG fandom and recently I've ventured into different ones so that is also a switch.

I will practise to get my mojo working again for Martinmas...and other stuff
    sigpic

Comment

Use me?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Thanks . I was just making the advents and couldn't really thought of something different than the "normal" stuff. And yeah it's true that I haven't had as much time this year, but still...I wanna do better! (setting the bar high for myself)

I also think it's because I was so used to PSing in the SG fandom and recently I've ventured into different ones so that is also a switch.

If you want some more ideas, it's Tutorial Week on the AfA thread - I've picked up a lot of new ideas, textures and methods from those

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Okay! works for me.....well I'm off to see the wizard......la la la!
          Good

I'm not jealous that you're improving while having almost no time. I'm not.
          *mutters*

Use me?
          Yes.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad - it is on it's way. (as am I) Bye for now!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh! Make it a lawn gnome?
              See...now I can't do that anymore because you know it'll be me with the lawn gnome.

Perhaps I should do a Castle sig...since everybody seems to be making those lately. Since I don't watch the show...nobody will recognize me!

If you want some more ideas, it's Tutorial Week on the AfA thread - I've picked up a lot of new ideas, textures and methods from those
              Already doing that. So far I got nothing...yet
              I'm also trolling that tutorial forum and saw some interesting things in there, but sometimes find it hard to visualize because it's a certain style in there and really different from mine!

I'm not jealous that you're improving while having almost no time. I'm not.
              *mutters*

If only... But thanks Nad....since that looked like a compliment!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Nad - it is on it's way. (as am I) Bye for now!
                Awesome, thanks

See...now I can't do that anymore because you know it'll be me with the lawn gnome.

Perhaps I should do a Castle sig...since everybody seems to be making those lately. Since I don't watch the show...nobody will recognize me!
                Another idea blown by telling it in advance

If only... But thanks Nad....since that looked like a compliment!

It was one
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Another idea blown by telling it in advance
                  Darn it.

I should think of something else...you shall see me(or not) back in a few days.

It was one
                  *huggles*

Sorry if it sounded whiny btw. Sometimes I just frustrate myself.
                  sigpic

Comment

Darn it.

*huggles*

We all get frustrated at times Jann, and it doesn't hurt to whine

I've just had my Martinmas mojo boosted, so I'm happy and can stop whining

Comment

Darn it.

*huggles*

Meh. I whine about my 'artwork' all the time.

We all get frustrated at times Jann, and it doesn't hurt to whine

I've just had my Martinmas mojo boosted, so I'm happy and can stop whining
                      The things a little reminder can do.

sigpic

Comment

Hey all! Sorry not been in here for a while. I really wanted to be well enough for my sisters 30th so I did an awful lot of resting up - and thankfully managed to make it out for the evening

Made me somewhat bedridden for two days but was totally worth it!

And for anyone who wants to see what I look like (as I don't know if or when I'll ever be able to meet all you lovlies in person) click the spoiler to see a pic of me and my sis

Spoiler:

I'm in the blue
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Oh my goodness - I missed my 69! Somewhere along the way I posted and forgot to come here first. Bad WooHoo! *slaps hand* Must have been when I slipped into the forum for a few minutes while I was at work today...

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            Hey all! Sorry not been in here for a while. I really wanted to be well enough for my sisters 30th so I did an awful lot of resting up - and thankfully managed to make it out for the evening

Made me somewhat bedridden for two days but was totally worth it!

And for anyone who wants to see what I look like (as I don't know if or when I'll ever be able to meet all you lovlies in person) click the spoiler to see a pic of me and my sis
                            You're beautiful! and that's a great dress BTW...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Oh my goodness - I missed my 69! Somewhere along the way I posted and forgot to come here first. Bad WooHoo! *slaps hand* Must have been when I slipped into the forum for a few minutes while I was at work today...
                              Plenty more 69's to come, fear not!

OOoo good timing coming on here for the funnies I love these. Where do you find them all?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              You're beautiful! and that's a great dress BTW...
                              Thanks! I don't usually spend so much on a dress but I just thought what the hell. I don't smoke and don't drink and almost never get out the house so decided to treat myself

I was rather jealous of my sisters shoes but there's no way on earth I could have walked in them

How is everyone on here? Hope you're all well
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Beautiful dress Amy

Comment

Working...
                                X