Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I did think so. You guys

Indeed! They're even more confusing right now!
    Even more?
    I for one am never confusing.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oh, we're not *that* amusing...
      Wanna bet?
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

He's a smart one

Oh yes

Who needs cleaning when you could come out and play?
        *blinks*
        Ok... there is a point where one *must* clean...
        There is?

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Not fretting, but I only gave it so much food and water and if it runs out You know those abnormals! Oops, was that a clue?
        Not listening

I did think so. You guys

Indeed! They're even more confusing right now!
        We are? Why?

Comment

I need to run some errands, does anyone want to do them for me? I'll lend you my car!
          sigpic

Comment

Even more?
            I for one am never confusing.
            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            We are? Why?
            I don't know why I'm even replying on this but...yes you two are...

Perhaps I should put something strange in my sig so you don't recognize me!
            sigpic

Comment

I need to run some errands, does anyone want to do them for me? I'll lend you my car!
              Sure, I'll do them

Just as long as you don't need anything for...... oh.... about six months

There is nothing strange in my sig

*huggles JYo Martin*

Comment

Hmmm.. will milk last that long?
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.. will milk last that long?
                  Only if you don't mind the 'Longlife' stuff

I think maybe you'd better run your own errands, otherwise you'll likely starve

Comment

Okay, so I need milk and Ajax (2 cans please), some cat food and something for dinner that doesn't require cooking. Done enough of that the last 2 weeks. Oh and need to deposit a check in the bank. All done here, of course. Still offering?

What, I just sent you my list and you already backed out. A fine thing. I'll throw in a bottle of wine for you - pick a color!

Long life milk - is it powdered or something!

And be real Jumble.....do I look like I'm starving! On second thought, don't answer that question!
                    Last edited by llp; 05 December 2011, 12:50 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles JYo Martin*

It's the sig itself...not the subject!

Also I was just looking at some of my "older" artwork and I really noticed that I was a lot more creative in there than I am now. *sigh* Seems like I just don't create that much really "creative" work anymore as I used to do.
                      I really need to get my mojo back and make something I *really* like. That's been a while!
                      this also really demotivates me lately to make any art
                      sigpic

Comment

All right, now how do I get the Sekkrit Santa gift back to you Nad. There is no way to add to the GW email. It isn't a picture or a video?
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I need milk and Ajax (2 cans please), some cat food and something for dinner that doesn't require cooking. Done enough of that the last 2 weeks. Oh and need to deposit a check in the bank. All done here, of course. Still offering?

What, I just sent you my list and you already backed out. A fine thing. I'll throw in a bottle of wine for you - pick a color!

Long life milk - is it powdered or something!
                          Not powdered, just treated differently so that it doesn't go off so fast - you can keep it for several months

And be real Jumble.....do I look like I'm starving! On second thought, don't answer that question!

It's the sig itself...not the subject!

Also I was just looking at some of my "older" artwork and I really noticed that I was a lot more creative in there than I am now. *sigh* Seems like I just don't create that much really "creative" work anymore as I used to do.
                          I really need to get my mojo back and make something I *really* like. That's been a while!
                          this also really demotivates me lately to make any art
                          Your style has changed, but it's no less creative I think also that you've had far less time over the last year or so to spend making artwork. But everything you do is always good

Maybe you just need a bit of practise to get your mojo working again - Martinmas is only a couple of weeks away

Comment

All right, now how do I get the Sekkrit Santa gift back to you Nad. There is no way to add to the GW email. It isn't a picture or a video?
                            Email it to me and I'll pass it on

Comment

Oh! Make it a lawn gnome?

*huggles JYo Martin*

I agree. There's nothing strange in her sig!

You could e-mail me?
                              I'll send you my address.

EDIT: Or use Jumble if that's easier for you
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh! Make it a lawn gnome?

I agree. There's nothing strange in her sig!

You could e-mail me?
                                I'll send you my address.
                                Okay! works for me.....well I'm off to see the wizard......la la la!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X