The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    When I went online to that site, my virus software warned my of an attach that it stopped. Decided not to download it. Just a precaution......
    It's on mediafire, which is generally ok, but file sharing sites often get flagged by antivirus software as a precaution. Always a good idea to scan anything you download before you open it. I'll put up some of the caps on my photobucket later for anyone who's worried
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

If that link doesn't work Laurie, try this one pictures. It's on megaupload in here...perhaps that helps.
      This one actually made pics of every single second of that vid

*faints*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        It's on mediafire, which is generally ok, but file sharing sites often get flagged by antivirus software as a precaution. Always a good idea to scan anything you download before you open it. I'll put up some of the caps on my photobucket later for anyone who's worried
        I downloaded it ok too

Mind you, thousands of caps to sort through - there were a lot of blurry ones and duplicates by the dozen Still, very generous of the person that did them to share

Edit: I obviously got the same one as you Jann

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I downloaded it ok too

Mind you, thousands of caps to sort through - there were a lot of blurry ones and duplicates by the dozen Still, very generous of the person that did them to share

Edit: I obviously got the same one as you Jann
          I know...when I actually went fast through them it was like the vid was playing again It did give me a lot of things to choose from. Although almost too much...so I already deleted most of them again
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I couldn't believe it when you answered my email at, what? 3.30 this morning? But it was really great to talk to you And although you didn't actually see me open the package you did see the ongoing reaction

Oh no, that's not going to happen - I'm going to put it into one of those double-sided frames to safeguard it
            Well, I was a little surprised to get mail at that time, but since I don't work, I have very odd hours sometimes! And yes, I did see that you couldn't sit still....which was funny to see but nice to know you liked the gift so much!

After we hung up, I went and took a nap for a few hours. That was about all I needed. I slept for about 5 hours yesterday afternoon. Not my usual time to sleep and it threw off my schedule. I am not going to sleep any more until I go to bed tonight so I can get myself back on regular hours. Hopefully.
            sigpic

Comment

If you think it is safe, I will download it and isolate it to run a scan. Thanks. How long does it take to download?

I downloaded it and it gave me a group of files ending ing PNG but none of them are viewable????
              Last edited by llp; 07 December 2011, 10:31 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

....runs it, hugs all around, runs out....

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks for the links. Downloading now....perhaps i will find something to make and be inspired.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I'm getting hungry....so I'm going to log off and make some breakfast. Anyone want an egg sandwich on an English muffin, let me know. Have enough for several!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I was a little surprised to get mail at that time, but since I don't work, I have very odd hours sometimes! And yes, I did see that you couldn't sit still....which was funny to see but nice to know you liked the gift so much!

After we hung up, I went and took a nap for a few hours. That was about all I needed. I slept for about 5 hours yesterday afternoon. Not my usual time to sleep and it threw off my schedule. I am not going to sleep any more until I go to bed tonight so I can get myself back on regular hours. Hopefully.
                      Haven't sat still all day How could I not LOVE it? It's Awesome!!! *does another happy dance*

I'm getting hungry....so I'm going to log off and make some breakfast. Anyone want an egg sandwich on an English muffin, let me know. Have enough for several!
                      I woodn't mind an egg ( a real one ), but no thanks on the muffin - yuck!

Comment

After seeing my twitter feed when I woke up this afternoon, I had to come to the thread to find out what the ruckus is about. I am grinning from ear to ear for you Jumble! <3 Well played, Laurie. So awesome.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          After seeing my twitter feed when I woke up this afternoon, I had to come to the thread to find out what the ruckus is about. I am grinning from ear to ear for you Jumble! <3 Well played, Laurie. So awesome.
                          There are times I try my best and sometimes it works out!
                          sigpic

Comment

If you think it is safe, I will download it and isolate it to run a scan. Thanks. How long does it take to download?

I downloaded it and it gave me a group of files ending ing PNG but none of them are viewable????
                            PNGs should be viewable - they're essentially picture files like JPGs. What program does your computer use to view pictures?
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Soo glad Martin doesn't do Twitter

PNGs should be viewable - they're essentially picture files like JPGs. What program does your computer use to view pictures?
                              That's odd - the pics I downloaded are all .jpeg

Comment

*bounces out of lurkerdom to congratulate Jumble on her awesome gift and to commend Laurie on being such a good friend*

Woohood!

*bounces back to lurkerdom and the unawesomeness (my new word) of her job*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X