• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Are you saying Dutch people are tight?
    Nooooow.
    We just like our bargains and invest wisely
    The Dutch are known for telling everyone what they paid for things and complaining about prices. Unless we bought something very cheap. Then we brag about it.

*wonders just how far Martin wood go to raise dosh for S4K.............*

I could think of several options, but I think I'll stick with the jello-wrestling idea

Hm...
    Yes.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Eeewww...and that while I am in class

*throws cake at Jumble*

*doesn't miss*

Yay!

We should have done that...that was a missed opportunity!
    Heh
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*licks off cream cake* Yum!
      It was good; wasn't it?

Yeah, we should be better organized next time we have a spontaneous Jello fight
      Yes...sell tickets and all that stuff...
      sigpic

Comment

Mention licking and the Spencers return...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*licks off cream cake* Yum!

Yeah, we should be better organized next time we have a spontaneous jello fight
          Spontaneous stuff is always so well organized of course
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Nooooow.
            We just like our bargains and invest wisely
            The Dutch are known for telling everyone what they paid for things and complaining about prices. Unless we bought something very cheap. Then we brag about it.
            Sounds familiar!

They also say that dutch people are really straightforward! Which is true!

Hi spencers!!! You want to buy a ticket for the new Jello fights and cake fights...let us know...it will be good! Worth every penny!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              We'll make it *look* spontaneous.
              ''Hey, Spencer! And Spencer? You're ALL HERE? Oh look. We were just about to have a jello fight. What a coincidence!''

Sounds familiar!
              I bet
              True monologue:

''Two cents. They raised the price of the milk with TWO cents! And last week the bastards already raised it with three cents, so it's FIVE cents. *shakes head* I'm going to the supermarket X. The milk is two cents cheaper there''

And said supermarket is half an hour further up north. 45 minutes by bicycle.

Hi spencers!!! You want to buy a ticket for the new Jello fights and cake fights...let us know...it will be good! Worth every penny!
              I never say what I mean.

And cake fights too?

sigpic

Comment

''Hey, Spencer! And Spencer? You're ALL HERE? Oh look. We were just about to have a jello fight. What a coincidence!''
                Yes...and we plan everything backstage so it looks spontaneous!

I bet
                True monologue:

''Two cents. They raised the price of the milk with TWO cents! And last week the bastards already raised it with three cents, so it's FIVE cents. *shakes head* I'm going to the supermarket X. The milk is two cents cheaper there''

]

I know some people who do that. I know my brother's GF actually reads all the advertisements of the supermarkets/grocery stores in our area and travels to different ones to get the cheapest stuff.

I never say what I mean.
                But that's then the foreign part in you

And cake fights too?
                Yes. I love cake!
                sigpic

Comment

Mention licking and the Spencers return...
                  They're soooo easy!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Absolutely! The best spontaneous events are those that are so carefully organized that they appear completely spontaneous

Sounds familiar!

How much/what are we going to charge?

You know, some of those Spencers probably have access to some really awesome bts pics of Martin and Amanda.........

I bet
                  True monologue:

It always makes me laugh when I hear people planning to drive to a distant petrol station because fuel is cheaper there - they don't seem to realise that they're wasting whatever they're saving just by driving there

I never say what I mean.

And cake fights too?
                  Yes!!!

Maybe we could raise more dosh if we charge for the licking off afterwards

Comment

How much/what are we going to charge?

You know, some of those Spencers probably have access to some really awesome bts pics of Martin and Amanda.........

So we can charge new pictures...or just good input in the thread!

It always makes me laugh when I hear people planning to drive to a distant petrol station because fuel is cheaper there - they don't seem to realise that they're wasting whatever they're saving just by driving there
                    Me too and they do that a lot here in NL.

Maybe we could raise more dosh if we charge for the licking off afterwards
                    but I want to choose who can lick!
                    sigpic

Comment

So we can charge new pictures...or just good input in the thread!
                      I'd settle for that

Me too and they do that a lot here in NL.

but I want to choose who can lick!
                      Oh definitely!!

*looks at clock*

Hm. I guess I should get showered and put some clothes on - have to be a the hairdresser's in an hour and a half

Comment

I'd settle for that
                        I wanted to ask for money...but you know...we shouldn't make it so expensive!
                        Or give some money to charity if people really want to give money!

Oh definitely!!

*looks at clock*

Hm. I guess I should get showered and put some clothes on - have to be a the hairdresser's in an hour and a half
                        It's perhaps about time...I still have classes! Long day today!
                        sigpic

Comment

*walks in*

*dodges flying purple jello*

Now, where did that come from? *scratches head*

Since you seem more ready than me, you could come clean up here if you want.

*waves to Jumble, Nola and Dee*

Another day off for me! Woke up at 8:30. An hour later than yesterday. Woot!

*hugs Woohoos*
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waves to LGJ*

I'm still sick and in lurk mode, but loving all the... interesting things that happen here daily!

*sticks to waving so not to give you guys the flue*

*and it's not the vine flue either
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*waves back to Jakie and sends another jello bomb her way*

Yay! I'm getting better at this

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              *waves to LGJ*

I'm still sick and in lurk mode, but loving all the... interesting things that happen here daily!

*sticks to waving so not to give you guys the flue*

*and it's not the vine flue either
                              You're sick too? Aw *huggles and sends healing vibes and hot chocolate*

*refrains from lobbing purple jello at poor, sick Dee - but only just *

Comment

*wipes jello from face*

*runs after Jumble throwing jello too*

*stops to hug Dee on the way* Get better! Sleep!

*resumes running*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X