• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hides under the bus with LGJ*
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      It's a combo Con and the only Sanctuary guest is RyRo (though I guess Kavan Smith was in one ep). He will be performing at the cabaret though *happy dance*
      Ah, I see - not a 'proper' Sanct-con then Although I'd love to see RyRo again

And you don't need to ask me to take pictures. Have you seen my convention galleries Which reminds me - I still have to upload my TSE pictures (yes I know it has been over a year! there were extenuating circumstances - I ran out of disk space on my server and then my computer died. I now have a new server and a new computer).
      There are more TSE pics? Please post a link when you've got them uploaded

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Oh, we're not? Phew!

If I reach 3,000 around the same time you reach 30,000, I'll have a 1/10th of your posts!
      Well let's see - I've got 2,325 posts to go, and you've got 364......... you should get there well ahead of me

Oh no, here we go...

*hides under the bus*
      Is Nad hiding under there too? I'm sure I owe her one or two jello bombs........

Now, why would we do that?
      I don't know, I think you're all evil

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *throws jello back at Jumble*
        *ducks and runz to find more ammunition*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Thank you

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        *hides under the bus with LGJ*
        *wibbles a line of jello under the bus*

There is no escape! Mwahahaaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Well let's see - I've got 2,325 posts to go, and you've got 364......... you should get there well ahead of me
          Oh, you never know Jumble. You might start to talk even more, and I might get quiet.

I don't know, I think you're all evil

*adjusts halo*

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

It probably will I think he was afraid to cut off too much, even though I did keep saying I wanted it shorter
            Men...

That's the problem you see - everyone else keeps quiet and leaves me to chat so that my numbers look bad
            I try to chat as well...but just cannot chat as much as you do, while I even chat when I'm on school!

*throws some jello in thread*

You know...this is sooo immature

Wendy it's sad that bosses have to check you like that. I mean it's understandable that they have to do it in general for people who are "home-sick" a lot but this...nah! Crazy.
            It's probably mostly the upper management with their rules and that's why they had to do it.
            sigpic

Comment

*wears protective clothes...still under the bus*
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Oh, you never know Jumble. You might start to talk even more, and I might get quiet.

*adjusts halo*

I could just take a little sabatical of silence............

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Men...
                Yeah.....

I try to chat as well...but just cannot chat as much as you do, while I even chat when I'm on school!
                I know, I can't work out how my numbers go up so quick Everyone chats as much as I do......... don't they?

*throws some jello in thread*

You know...this is sooo immature
                That's why it's such fun

Comment

I know, I can't work out how my numbers go up so quick Everyone chats as much as I do......... don't they?
                  No...also seeing as I joined a year before you did. And you already posted more than I did. You're just chatty! Very chatty!

That's why it's such fun
                  YES!

*throws cake for good measure*
                  sigpic

Comment

I could just take a little sabatical of silence............
                    *snorts*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Me, too, Jann. Crazy times.
                      EDIT: Sorry, I lost the quote for that. Whoops. Anyway, I think it's sad, too, but that's the way it works

*snorts*

Just LOL.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

No...also seeing as I joined a year before you did. And you already posted more than I did. You're just chatty! Very chatty!
                        I know.......... apparently I post 19.62 times per day .........

YES!

*throws cake for good measure*
                        *grabs cake*

This is NOT good for my diet

*snorts*
                        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Me, too, Jann. Crazy times.
                        EDIT: Sorry, I lost the quote for that. Whoops. Anyway, I think it's sad, too, but that's the way it works

Just LOL.
                        What? You think I can't? Don't you dare me.........

Comment

I know.......... apparently I post 19.62 times per day .........
                          I only 11,68 times per day. See I'm a LOT quieter!

*grabs cake*

This is NOT good for my diet
                          Well...think about what Nad said; it's virtual food so it won't be bad for you. No extra weight.

This cheesecake I'm eating in RL right now...that is bad for my weight!
                          sigpic

Comment

I remember being in awe of your postcount and thinking I'd never get anywhere near it

Well...think about what Nad said; it's virtual food so it won't be bad for you. No extra weight.

Mmmmmmm cheescake!

I'm hoping Stuart will have cheesecake on the menu on Sunday - he does several different ones and they're all Awesome! I really love the lemon and lime one, and the chocolate and cointreau one, and the ............ yeah, I like them all

Comment

What? You think I can't? Don't you dare me.........
                              I would never dare to dare anybody to do anything, or not do anything.

Mine is probably 0.87 or something. I should check!

EDIT: 1.34 It's gone up since I last looked!

Mmmmmm, cheesecake!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I remember being in awe of your postcount and thinking I'd never get anywhere near it
                                But you caught up fast enough! I am just doing it more gradually!

Mmmmmmm cheescake!

I'm hoping Stuart will have cheesecake on the menu on Sunday - he does several different ones and they're all Awesome! I really love the lemon and lime one, and the chocolate and cointreau one, and the ............ yeah, I like them all
                                Ooohh Lemon sounds good too! I made strawberry- cheesecake! Yum!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Mine is probably 0.87 or something. I should check!

EDIT: 1.34 It's gone up since I last looked!
                                Woohoo! WTG Wendy! And since you also posted more than 2 times today it went up again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X