Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resistance

Spoiler:
    Sooooo agree on the Henry/Tesla interaction - brilliant!!

Yes, Tesla does tend to dominate every ep he's in, but it's Awesome for it to be that way IMO - and I agree with Josi that we get about the right amount of him for the same reasons

And of course, he does get the best lines.........

"After the resurrection of my race turned out to be an enormous bust - no pun intended....."

I was a little surprised that Biggie and Will fell for the little guy's trick - I suspected him of evildoing from the start But then, I do tend to suspect new characters that suddenly pop up, assuming that they're there for a reason

Agree that Will fell flat again, he seems to be a bit up and down atm I wonder if it's due to different writers not synchronizing?

Biggie, ah Biggie *huggles him*

Well done Lee for directing another brilliant ep

S4 is turning out to be absolutely AWESOME!!!

Comment

Jumble + Lastrequest

You probably won't see anything until summertime, but if we have a successful fundraising campaign we will be able to shoot in late winter/early spring. I have a bunch of really talented people on board already, but am still searching for some key people to make it happen and money will be required for that. But given the response I've gotten from the story bible and the first draft of the script, I'm very optimistic. We'll be an ultra-low budget production, but thanks to modern technology we should be able to come up with something really cool.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hey all, just popping by to give you the latest from S4K:

Greetings everyone!

What a busy fall we have had and we are very excited to be launching our winter fundraising campaign which will head into full swing over the next couple of weeks. Last year, we raised $20000 through our winter campaign and this year we think we can surpass that.

As of today our “Bricks and Blocks” campaign starts. Currently Phoenix Vision Society is in Haiti building its first adobe building at the Canaan 2 camp. The building will be able to withstand an earthquake of 8.0 and will be used as a meeting place for the community and serve as a beacon in the evenings, as the only shelter with electricity. The Society has been training locals to build this shelter and with its completion, there will be a group of skilled labourers, able to replicate its construction throughout the camp in upcoming months. In keeping with this, we are going to build our own virtual adobe houses- each home is $2000, with a brick costing $20. So 100 bricks build a home! Just think how many adobe houses we can build in three months and then disperse to our international charities!

Also, later this month we will be selling a very limited release of signed copies of Rubber Rocks and Apple Boxes written by Terry Murray, and illustrated by Jenn Brisson. This is a children’s picture book of the behind-the-scenes work of the cast and crew of Sanctuary. Amanda sold a whack of these books when she was recently in New Zealand and Australia and the response has been fantastic!

We will begin selling t-shirts, hoodies and iPad covers on our website at the end of January. We have a gorgeous design, and the items are in production as we speak. Many people have been asking for such items and we are thrilled that it will soon be happening.

In addition to the winter campaign, we will be running a New Year’s auction from January 1st to January 10th, 2012. The auction is going to be great fun, as always. Details are meant to be a surprise but we would like to give the heads up that there will be a lunch on offer with Amanda and Robin in London, around the time of the Chevron 7.8 Convention in February.

Peace to all,

Amanda, Damian and Jill

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          When asked to explain Steampunk - comment from Jumble = Ah, I see
          Don't feel bad...I had no idea either!
          sigpic

Comment

SPOILER for RESISTANCE:

Spoiler:
            - Several have commented about the monster - What would you expect with Lee directing the show. Come on people - if your boss was the director wouldn't you give him a really cool looking monster!

Also - Tesla and Henry - read a quote from Twitter from Gillian Horvath who stated - Spin Off??? Now that would be cool as long as they were still in Sanctuary or waited until it was over!

Oh and thank you EH-T! Now, back to work!
            sigpic

Comment

Not. Clicking. On. Spoilers. - aw, heck, who am I kidding? *goes back and clicks every one*

Glad to see that the little forum glitch I experienced very early this morning (before I went to give the SATs) is resolved. I'm nosey - I like to know who's in a thread I visit.

Some bits for this afternoon:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Don't feel bad...I had no idea either!
                I don't feel bad about not knowing, why wood I? *shrugs*

Resistance

Spoiler:
                A spin-off? Oh, please no!

Comment

Thanks for the update from S4K, EH-T
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in. Nekkid*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Resistance

Spoiler:
                    A spin-off? Oh, please no!
                    Same here.

EDIT: Hm. I look grumpy without smileys...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Just a quicky pop-in to do my '69 post!

Oh, and I think I'm the fourth person...
                      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...eoutoffour.jpg
                      *giggles* I just read this out, and Katie says "Jumble, Sarai and Josi.....you're OK Mum, don't worry."

ROFL *wonder's who she meant......*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        *giggles* I just read this out, and Katie says "Jumble, Sarai and Josi.....you're OK Mum, don't worry."

It's high time I paid you all a visit, just to remind Katie how sane and normal I really am

*huggles Katie*

Comment

Couldn't resist doing something with one of those Amanda pics...

sigpic

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...pingbanner.jpg
                            Working with that pic as we speak
                            Not liking where mine is going. Quite like yours, it's effective!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...pingbanner.jpg
                              Fabulous! I love that pic. It's so playful.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

I wonder indeed...

Just back from singing in a massive concert of Mahler's 2nd symphony at the Town Hall. Such an amazing piece! Singing is just an awesome natural high Nothing like hitting a top B flat at absolute full volume with a huge choir around you and a massive orchestra in full flow... Wow.
                                *bounces off the ceiling*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X