The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Well, even if there's no TSE2, we can always have a Woohoo meet in Van on our own. Would be just as fun and possibly less costly. I'm already volunteering to host, though I doubt I'll be able to put 12 people up. But we'll work something out.
    As long as Martin's invited too, I'll be in it

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    *grabs real Martin, shrinks him, puts him in my pocket* Thanks!!!!
    I think you misunderstood me there Dee

Awww, we belong to Martin.
    The sentiment also painted some rather... uhm... well, lets just say it painted some pictures.

Now that would be awesome as well! We could go Martin-hunting.
    And I try soooo hard to convince him that it's his directing talents and Awesome personality that interests us

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    Yes, I have a ticket for AT6!
    YAY!!!

I am just a little concerned about the short notice of pre-reg that some people might have missed out. I know a friend that has been in Paris and not online who definitely was planning on getting a ticket. Hopefully the event hasn't sold out.
    I really don't think they'll sell out that quickly - we got our AT5 tickets in August 2010, long after they went on sale

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Hehe, I can picture all the woohoos turning up at the Sanctuary set, trying to convince Martin that he'd agreed to do a con. Surely all of us couldn't have gotten it wrong...right?
    Well, we do know where the studio is

Jumblie - apparently my fridge is all out of green, but holy smokes - those new sigs looks stunning!!! WTG!!!
    Thank you

Comment

*passes out brownies and apple tart* my beautiful housemate decided to bake this afternoon. Figured I should share

*huggles woohoos* I hope you're all feeling the love
      sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*

*waves*

*gives everyone a hug and cookie*

Hello

Comment

*crawls in tiredly and waves*
          I'm home! Back in the UK, tea'd, showered, changed, and feeling more human than when I got off the plane earlier this morning but yeuch I hate jetlag

Good to be back

*settles in on the woohoo couch and noms some of Bekki's housemate's baking*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            *passes out brownies and apple tart* my beautiful housemate decided to bake this afternoon. Figured I should share
            *steadfastly looks away from temptation* I really need to shed a few lot of pounds

*huggles woohoos* I hope you're all feeling the love
            Huggles and love are always welcome - totally non-fattening

*huggles Bekki*

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
            *pokes head in*

*waves*

Hello
            Hey +1! Good to see you *huggles*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I'm home! Back in the UK, tea'd, showered, changed, and feeling more human than when I got off the plane earlier this morning but yeuch I hate jetlag

Good to be back

*huggles Josi for jetlag* Welcome Home

*waves to 23 guests*

Comment

+1 hopes to stay around this time. (She says that the day before classes start back up ) How are all you guys doing?

Comment

+1 hopes to stay around this time. (She says that the day before classes start back up ) How are all you guys doing?
                Well I hope you do - we've missed you! *hugs*

How are we? Well a lot of us are bouncing because we've registered for AT6 Sadly a lot of others are not because they haven't

Hopefully a lot of us are prepping for Celebration Week (which is what brought you in I bet ) - making artwork, writing poetry *looks at Nad and Bekki*, writing PTB fics *looks pleadingly at Pol and Sarai*, and casting our minds back over the last three years to think of awesome thread memories to post

I've spent most of today screencapping the S3 dvds, so will hopefully have some nice new picspams to contibute

Apart from that, situation pretty normal

Comment

I've just recorded myself for a vid project for Amanda! I felt soooo stupid! I can do such a thing just for her!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Mornin all!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    As long as Martin's invited too, I'll be in it
                    All Wohoos + Martin always have a standing invite.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Good to be back

Welcome home!

*pokes head in*

*waves*

Hello
                    Welcome back, +1!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Shoot. Joe's birthday is this month. *whacks RL*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        I thought that was a bit too much, but then I reminded myself that a year has a 665 days and that the count is right!
                        Only if you live on Saturn or Jupiter! Hmmmmm are you devilishly punking us!
                        Last edited by llp; 02 October 2011, 08:35 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard[/quote
                          Well, even if there's no TSE2, we can always have a Woohoo meet in Van on our own. Would be just as fun and possibly less costly. I'm already volunteering to host, though I doubt I'll be able to put 12 people up. But we'll work something out.
                          Hmmmm - bunk sleeping bags - 4 people high!

Morning everyone.....cool but dry here....how is it doing in the UK? Still have your heat wave???
                          Well last night I finished off my bathroom and most of my bedroom. Decided I needed some new storage drawers because the ones I had basicially died from being torn down and put back together one too many times!
                          So, after breakfast I'm off to the container store. Once done, I'll have my office to do next and then the living room. I think the kitchen was the most work....so many things wrapped in bubble wrap and paper. So I might get done before Xmas 2011 after all!
                          Last edited by llp; 02 October 2011, 08:39 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning WooHoos!

I'll have one of those lovely apple tarts, thank you! Yum...

Got my reminder for WooHoo Week from Jumble - Yeah! Yes, it's Joe's birthday this month (hmm, 46 or 47?) will have to come up with something. Don't have much Martin picspam, but maybe something...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Shoot. Joe's birthday is this month. *whacks RL*
                              Indeed it is, just after Celebration Week - want to extend it a couple of days?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Indeed it is, just after Celebration Week - want to extend it a couple of days?
                                Hey Jumblie - what's happening. Wish I could do some artwork but can only do it with a pencil or charcoal (and even that has been years) ....haven't mastered the program yet - haven't had much time to look at it!

So looking forward to seeing you all again next year.....well actually I'm looking forward to going to Anderson's but you can all come with me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X