No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was googling for a quote earlier and I came across this......

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog:
    "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Edit: Um......... *waves innocently at six guests*

Comment

Yay new page!

And Woohooooood for the Martinspam!!

On the Eleanor Roosevelt quote, she said some awesome things

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

House updates...put in our first offer today. Fully expect it to be rejected but excited to start the process up again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Yay new page!

And Woohooooood for the Martinspam!!

On the Eleanor Roosevelt quote, she said some awesome things

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

House updates...put in our first offer today. Fully expect it to be rejected but excited to start the process up again!
        *crosses fingers*

You never know, they might just decide to let you have it House buying is like playing poker - you have to second-guess all the players, keep your cards close to your chest and a look of total disinterest on your face, and hope you get it right

Comment

I have my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and everything else prehensile crossed for you.

That possibly sounds far ickier than I intended it.
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I have my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and everything else prehensile crossed for you.

That possibly sounds far ickier than I intended it.
            *waits for Nad to pounce on the 'icky'*

Watch is showing Normandy tonight - only one more week until I get to see Carentan *bounces*

Unless I have a kind visitor at the week-end who can show me another way to get it

Comment

Josi said 'prehensile'...
              Wait. That wasn't the icky part, was it?

*crosses fingers for Sarai*

Jumble, love the artwrork and WooHood on the Big '69!

*hugs WooHoos*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Josi said 'prehensile'...
                Wait. That wasn't the icky part, was it?

See? Mention anything even remotely 'icky' and our Icky WooHoo immediately turns up!

*crosses fingers for Sarai*

Jumble, love the artwrork and WooHood on the Big '69!

*hugs WooHoos*
                Thank you *huggles*

How's Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

See? Mention anything even remotely 'icky' and our Icky WooHoo immediately turns up!
                  True (apart from the 'Icky WooHoo' part ).
                  It's what keeps me going.

Thank you *huggles*

How's Dad?
                  Meh.
                  Still no changes, still waiting for results, still just, you know... meh.
                  Life is just not fun here, but hey. Could be worse, I guess.

*blinks*
                  *inserts to make things happier*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I really was tinking about using that username also, till I found out I allready registered here 4 years ago LOL

Comment

True (apart from the 'Icky WooHoo' part ).
                      It's what keeps me going.
                      Haven't I always said that? You need the icky like....... Tesla needs blood!

Meh.

*blinks*
                      It probably doesn't help to know it, but it really could be worse. He's being cared for and the docs are doing everything they can to find out what's wrong so they can treat him and send him home. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before they figure it out *crosses fingers and sends hugs and good vibes*

*squishy huggles Nad*

Comment

*crosses fingers*

You never know, they might just decide to let you have it House buying is like playing poker - you have to second-guess all the players, keep your cards close to your chest and a look of total disinterest on your face, and hope you get it right
                        Hope so, that would be fab! It's a bit of a cheeky offer though so we'll see

Thanks for all the good luck wishes everyone, even Josi with the slight ickyness

Meh.

*blinks*
                        *extra squishy huggles Nad*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchCarterLover View Post
                          I really was tinking about using that username also, till I found out I allready registered here 4 years ago LOL
                          Well, nothing wrong with the one you chose!

Haven't I always said that? You need the icky like....... Tesla needs blood!
                          So unfair to mention 'icky' and Tesla in one virtual breath... I get distracted and my thoughts start contradicting each other... *mutters something about Roadsters and rear view mirrors*

It probably doesn't help to know it, but it really could be worse. He's being cared for and the docs are doing everything they can to find out what's wrong so they can treat him and send him home. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before they figure it out *crosses fingers and sends hugs and good vibes*

*squishy huggles Nad*
                          I know.
                          *hugs Jumble and Sarai back*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Hope so, that would be fab! It's a bit of a cheeky offer though so we'll see

Thanks for all the good luck wishes everyone, even Josi with the slight ickyness

*extra squishy huggles Nad*
                            It's always worth a punt - you can always up your offer if they refuse the first one. Like I said - poker

*waits for Nad to make something icky out of that*

Well, nothing wrong with the one you chose!

So unfair to mention 'icky' and Tesla in one virtual breath... I get distracted and my thoughts start contradicting each other... *mutters something about Roadsters and rear view mirrors*
                            In my mind, 'ickybah' and 'Tesla' should always be mentioned in the same breath

*runz*

I know.
                            *hugs Jumble and Sarai back*
                            *huggles Nad again*

You can never have too many huggles

*waves to DutchCarterLover*

Comment

It's always worth a punt - you can always up your offer if they refuse the first one. Like I said - poker

*waits for Nad to make something icky out of that*
                              But... I can't

In my mind, 'ickybah' and 'Tesla' should always be mentioned in the same breath

*runz*
                              Hm. I'm not sure if I should or nod in agreement

*huggles Nad again*

You can never have too many huggles

*waves to DutchCarterLover*
                              Huggles are awesome.

sigpic

Comment

But... I can't

Hm. I'm not sure if I should or nod in agreement
                                Nod! You know you want to

Huggles are awesome.
                                Yes they are *huggles again*

Comment

Working...
                                X