Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Yeah... I have to admit, I don't know who either :/
    Oh good! I thought it might be a UK thing, but maybe it really is just before our...
    Um...
    Not in line with our interests.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

LJ beautiful vid! <3

Amanda and Rayan at Leo
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Cool! We can play Country Life together and I'll show him how to make his ranch look really pretty

Ah, not under the bed then, just behind the door!

Edit: I can bring all my Martinpics and The Quilt, can't I?
        Yes, yes, to all of the above.

Originally posted by llp View Post
        That is a great video. The kids are great. Here's hoping you can add another to your growing family (besides Jumble of course)
        Thanks
        sigpic

Comment

*accepts huggles and huggles all back*

Oh great, I've just been made to feel reeeeaaaalllly old The Walton sextuplets are now 28 years old

I remember them being born. I remember watching the documentaries of when they were 1, 7 and 14...... but 28????

As Magnus wood say - Bloody He£l!!

I remember them.

Blimey, really?

And... Martin... Hmmm....yes... liiiiick!

Laurie that's fab news about your apartment. Fingers crossed this is the one for you.

Cool! We can play Country Life together and I'll show him how to make his ranch look really pretty

Ah, not under the bed then, just behind the door!

Edit: I can bring all my Martinpics and The Quilt, can't I?
          Play Pot Farm instead. It's much more...hmm... educational.

Thanks for all the Leo pics and links. I do love Amanda so and think she is a beautiful woman but I do wish she'd wear something other that black sometimes. It wasn't too bad with the blonde hair but with dark hair, she can get away with any colour and it would be lovely to see her in something like deep magenta/jewel tones, or even white and sparkly. Besides; it's make the artwork much more colourful.

I finally gave in and downloaded safari (thanks Sarai) and it is much faster so I've been able to get on more. TBH, slow running GW isn't the only reason I've not been around much; I haven't been terribly jolly and just not in the mood to drag everyone down. there's irony in there somewhere, all things considered.

Anyway, I am going to make a bit more effort. I keep saying that but I will.
          Last edited by Cagranosalis; 13 June 2011, 03:57 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

*flails* Oh...oh!

Just...so...HOT!!! *swoons*
            sigpic

Comment

LJ, your vid is gorgeous!!! i love the halloween pics!

*iz snoozy* painkillers make me feel funny... :s
              sigpic

Comment

So quiet on the thread tonight. No one here but me....

I've been working on my newest book called "The Lucky Charm"....all about a family that passes on the family business....serial murder.

Does that sound like fun! Well, I hope the story is because Jumble....that will be the next book!

Well, since there is no one to talk to tonight, I guess I'll go to bed. Now isn't that exciting.

Good night all....and lots of (((((((huggles for all)))))))
                sigpic

Comment

Now who wood have thought a pair of glasses wood make Joe look so hot?

WoodNight Laurie *hugs*

*huggles Bekki*

Comment

*runs in*

*sheds clothes*

*runs around nekkid*

Has someone seen my motivation? I can't seem to find it...

I'm so done with my internship. *sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

Jann!!!! I was wondering last night how things were going with you? *huggles*

Comment

Jann!!!! I was wondering last night how things were going with you? *huggles*
                        *huggles*

I'm okay; I didn't have internet last weekend . I also had a nice weekend at the beach with my family...some ups and downs in general...I'm just rolling from one thing in the other so I had some..errr...lets say arguments/frustrations with the folks but they understood since I still haven't had any time to sit down and process everything that happened over the last month or so. and it didn't help I was PMSing either

Anyway...now my last week of internship and then finally vacation. Can't wait. Haven't had a real one since Christmas!

How are the Woohoos doing? Did I miss anything exciting?
                        sigpic

Comment

Now who wood have thought a pair of glasses wood make Joe look so hot?

Oh thank goodness it's not just me thinking that.

*shoves Suited&Booted Martin our the way for Bespectacled Joe* Liiiiiick...

What?

*huggles Jann*
                          *kicks Jann's motivation up the wotsit*

Sounds intreg...intrig... interesting Laurie (too little sleep to care about spelling tricksy words)

I best go do something constructive. *slouches back to work*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *huggles*

I'm okay; I didn't have internet last weekend . I also had a nice weekend at the beach with my family...some ups and downs in general...I'm just rolling from one thing in the other so I had some..errr...lets say arguments/frustrations with the folks but they understood since I still haven't had any time to sit down and process everything that happened over the last month or so. and it didn't help I was PMSing either
                            Ah, that explains your silence

Yes, you've had a heck of a lot happen in the last few months - time to give yourself a break and sort your head out

Anyway...now my last week of internship and then finally vacation. Can't wait. Haven't had a real one since Christmas!
                            Is there still a chance you might be joining us August? We'd LOVE to have you

How are the Woohoos doing? Did I miss anything exciting?
                            *cough*artwork thread*cough*

No, nothing exciting happening around here, as far as I know

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Oh thank goodness it's not just me thinking that.

*shoves Suited&Booted Martin out the way for Bespectacled Joe* Liiiiiick...

*huggles Martin* Your other WooHoos might be fickle, but you can always rely on me

Um..... wear glasses .... at all..... ever............ do you?

Comment

Actually, that was one heck of a coincidence

I ask LJ about her glasses and within hours Joe puts up pics of his......... hm.

Comment

Working...
                                X