Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*falls in once again*

Already done with work*happy dances*
    It was totally boring today. I didn't had to do ...anything..just sit and listen ALL DAY LONG! I liked the breaks though, I met new people and I even met a dad of a Dutch classmate I have(it's a small world after all!)
    but starting at 6:30 am till 5..something pm was long enough for my attention span...tomorrow a "normal" day...nobody, except me is in the office, so I'm probably going to have a "fun" day*grins*

*huggles all Woohoos*

And Jas is there anyway that you can make those piccies visible for us(upload them again for us or so...) I would find it weird to friend the LJ person just for seeing those piccies.

*huggles Jumble for no new Martin material.

*lays down on couch*( I only slept for 4 hours last night)
    sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jann* Sorry you've had a long boring day Hopefully tomorrow will be better

Our PTB are taking a bashing on the blog thread...........

*sits on hands*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *waves to Jann* Sorry you've had a long boring day Hopefully tomorrow will be better
        It probably will...with me being alone at the office and all...don't have to do a lot! *grins*
        Friday next event in which the entire company has to be present!

*sits on hands*
        What blog thread?
        *huggles PTB*
        sigpic

Comment

Joe's blog thread

Comment

*sits on hands*
            *is not even looking*
            Not just there. Seems like the whole ''who's movie must come first'' thing is causing some... unease with fans. Is that what it's about there as well?

EDIT: *did look* Oh that. *sighs*
            EDIT2: And no. I'd never trade Joe!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Maybe it's revving up to crash spectacularly on Wednesday

Much as I'd love to see a huge firework display for Martin's birthday, I really hope GW doesn't explode until after we've finished celebrating

Btw Nad, have you posted the invitation around the threads?
              I hpoe it doesn't crash on Wednesday!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Those S3 DVDs can't come fast enough
              Agree! Definitely agree!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *waves*

*goes back to sitting in the corner quietly*

Oh hey, welcome to my corner
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                And Jas is there anyway that you can make those piccies visible for us(upload them again for us or so...) I would find it weird to friend the LJ person just for seeing those piccies.
                Sure, but I only took some, the Sam pics plus few from Hammond, Daniel and Teal'c (there were a lot from Vala and the new guy that I'm not touching). And that's not the only post. He only posts images on his journal (hi-res awesome piccies from lots of shows, movies, photoshots from actors and actresses...) I really recommend you try to friend him. Leave him a message on his friends-only post. Trust me it'll be worth it. If for some reason he doesn't friend you back, I'll zip everything I have and upload it.

BTW, found two more pics with Martin in another post. He's facing away from the camera again in one and he's tiny in the other, but it's better then nothing.

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure I can bring myself to even comment. I read the last page, but I don't want to go any further!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah...I see people are being nice and sane again.

Not everyone has the time and energy to look at every single detail. I'm sure that all of us made mistakes in the past about some things we said, but don't remember.

*sighs*

*huggles PTB tightly again*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah...I see people are being nice and sane again.

Not everyone has the time and energy to look at every single detail. I'm sure that all of us made mistakes in the past about some things we said, but don't remember.

*sighs*

*huggles PTB tightly again*
                      Yes, and honestly, sometimes it seems that no matter what they do, it's never good enough.

*joins in the PTB hugging*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Yes, and honestly, sometimes it seems that no matter what they do, it's never good enough.

It's just because they're easy to bash I think. I mean you always see the actors on screen and thus "fall in love" with them...while you don't really see PTB...so they're more difficult to like and all.

It's the same in real life...if everything goes right nobody complains or gives compliments, if something goes wrong you hear everyone complain!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *is not even looking*
                          Not just there. Seems like the whole ''who's movie must come first'' thing is causing some... unease with fans. Is that what it's about there as well?

EDIT: *did look* Oh that. *sighs*
                          EDIT2: And no. I'd never trade Joe!
                          Why can't people just be grateful for what they've had and stop slagging off the people that gave it to them?

I mean, imagine for one (horrible) moment that Sanctuary didn't get picked up for S4........ wood we all be blaming Martin? Damian? Amanda? and hating them for not giving us any more? I somehow can't imagine that we wood, because we all know how much they want to carry on with it and that they will do their best to keep it going. And I think it was the same for Brad/Coopie/Joe. At the end of the day, it's a business, one which brought them huge success. I doubt they wood have given it up just to upset the fans

Thanks for the pics Jasmina Gosh, it must have been really cold - Martin has long pants on

Comment

I find it funny how quick everyone is in forgetting who were responsible for all the fun and good things we got to see.

*hugs PTB as well*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Here here! (or is it hear hear...I never know)

*huggles PTB*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

It's just because they're easy to bash I think. I mean you always see the actors on screen and thus "fall in love" with them...while you don't really see PTB...so they're more difficult to like and all.
                                Yes...... and yet they conveniently forget that 'one of' those actors was at least partly responsible for the demise of SG1

It's the same in real life...if everything goes right nobody complains or gives compliments, if something goes wrong you hear everyone complain!
                                As Joe said

The longer a series is on the air, the more fans will find something to object to. Also, the longer a series is on the air, the more likely fans are to assume ownership of it. Stargate has produced 17 season of television and two movies so, yes, it will have accrued plenty of fan entitlement and criticism over the years.

In my 11+ season with the franchise, there wasn’t a year that went by when there wasn’t some form of organized online criticism against a certain aspect of a particular show.
                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                I find it funny how quick everyone is in forgetting who were responsible for all the fun and good things we got to see.

*hugs PTB as well*
                                Too true

Comment

Working...
                                X