The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Oh I do hope for you and the kitties that this is the ONE. It's so frustrating to keep looking. ::fingers tightly crossed::
    Here's hoping. I have another place to check as well, but this one I think is the one and it even has a/c. Don't need it very often, but it is nice to have when it gets hot around here. Actually last summer we had a very warm July and August. So, just in case! Fingers crossed!
    sigpic

Comment

Jumble - why are you up at this hour? I know your name was't there a few hours ago!
      sigpic

Comment

*waves at guests* I iz sad. Hate it when that happens. *wanders off to bed, crying*
        sigpic

Comment

An official word,Woohoos.

When a Moderator has had to make edits to any specific post : do NOT re-edit the post afterwards to circumvent the edit.

If you want to discuss the reasons why the change was made ,or ask the Mods to take a second look at the decision : pm the specific Moderator or contact me or Skydiver.

The post in question has now been deleted.In future let edits stand, and let the MOD re-edit if there's room for an appeal.

Thank you .
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Woodnight Jumble!
            I've learned not to look at the clock. I go to bed when I'm tired, even if it's ridiculously early. Sometimes, a long night is what you need.
            Unfortunately, it was the kind of long night that I hate - sleep, wake, sleep, wake, wake, stay awake

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Here, it's not as pretty, but hey. It's Martin.

That too big?
            Nope, well under 100kb And yes...... it's Martin!!!!

But I'm sure I've seen a different one of him somewhere............

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *pokes in*

*waves*

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

3 weeks without internet in France.
            So...what's been going on in here? Haven't had the time to catch up yet(plus I imagine it's way too much to catch up on!)

*huggles all woohoos*
            *squishy huggles Jann* I hope you enjoyed your holiday, but it's really good to see you back

What's been going on? Well, you just missed WooHoodStock, and you missed the Farewell Sig-Rotator Party on 5th August You were sorely missed at that one - wood have been Awesome to have all your sigs posted along with everyone else's.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            *stumbles in*

I think I missed the party.
            *posts anyway*
            http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...hday-Ship5.jpg

*mumbles about no time to catch up on the previous 15 pages she's missed*
            Better late than never, and your pretty artwork is always welcome

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Jumble - why are you up at this hour? I know your name was't there a few hours ago!
            Rough night, see above ^^

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *waves at guests* I iz sad. Hate it when that happens. *wanders off to bed, crying*
            *huggles LJ* What happened?

*waves to Bagpuss*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              *squishy huggles Jann* I hope you enjoyed your holiday, but it's really good to see you back
              I really enjoyed it! It was an awesome camping we were at. Really close near(or almost in) the forest, so I went several times to the woods every day with Tjinta.
              She was spoiled rotten there and everyone's favorite puppy. Also she was the only female dog around so she got all the attention from the male dogs. There was also one dog called "doekie" with whom she played several times so we had a quiet night after that(exhausted dogs).

I also almost stayed longer. I got on the last night an open invitation to stay till saturday for free...but dad didn't want to leave Tjinta behind(she's still on his name) so I had to go too!

What's been going on? Well, you just missed WooHoodStock, and you missed the Farewell Sig-Rotator Party on 5th August You were sorely missed at that one - wood have been Awesome to have all your sigs posted along with everyone else's.
              I got your PM's but I was just unable to get on GW. So sad. Perhaps I'll post some of my sigs another time. I do know that all this time away from the computer was good for my muse. I finally want to grab PS again and do something with it later today.
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in* Hello friends!

*keeps fingers crossed for Laurie* I hope this one is the one!!

WELCOME HOME, JANN!!!! *crash huggles*

*huggles LJ* Hope you're ok!!!*sends Joe over with smooches*

*huggles alll the woohoos in a big squishy all-in huggle* LOVE!!!

Finished making anothe rcostume today (I seem to be going to a lot of costume parties...must be an august thing) This time it's our uni 'sleaze' ball (the sleaze is optional, I'm using it sparingly...) The theme is horror, so I am going as a weeping angel from Dr Who Just finished my costume. I am going to be very silver/grey/drunksie by this time tomorrow Promise photos this time...and perhaps a post ball visit...pardon my poor typing in advance
                sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed it! It was an awesome camping we were at. Really close near(or almost in) the forest, so I went several times to the woods every day with Tjinta.
                  She was spoiled rotten there and everyone's favorite puppy. Also she was the only female dog around so she got all the attention from the male dogs. There was also one dog called "doekie" with whom she played several times so we had a quiet night after that(exhausted dogs).

I also almost stayed longer. I got on the last night an open invitation to stay till saturday for free...but dad didn't want to leave Tjinta behind(she's still on his name) so I had to go too!

I got your PM's but I was just unable to get on GW. So sad. Perhaps I'll post some of my sigs another time. I do know that all this time away from the computer was good for my muse. I finally want to grab PS again and do something with it later today.
                  You were camping for three weeks and wanted to stay longer? (I'm not one for camping, prefer a little luxury on my holidays So glad you had a good time and that Tjinta enjoyed her first family vacation

Did you check out the new Artwork thread yet? Link under my sig

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *runs in* Hello friends!

*keeps fingers crossed for Laurie* I hope this one is the one!!

WELCOME HOME, JANN!!!! *crash huggles*

*huggles LJ* Hope you're ok!!!*sends Joe over with smooches*

*huggles alll the woohoos in a big squishy all-in huggle* LOVE!!!

Finished making anothe rcostume today (I seem to be going to a lot of costume parties...must be an august thing) This time it's our uni 'sleaze' ball (the sleaze is optional, I'm using it sparingly...) The theme is horror, so I am going as a weeping angel from Dr Who
                  Don't BLINK!!!

Just finished my costume. I am going to be very silver/grey/drunksie by this time tomorrow Promise photos this time...and perhaps a post ball visit...pardon my poor typing in advance
                  Oh definitely want to see those pics - and a post ball visit wood be Awesome

Comment

squishy huggles all, 'specially Jumble for her rough night, I know how that goes. Off to work now!
                    sigpic

Comment

You were camping for three weeks and wanted to stay longer? (I'm not one for camping, prefer a little luxury on my holidays So glad you had a good time and that Tjinta enjoyed her first family vacation
                      I'm normally also not a camping person but I had a lot of fun this time(and also a lot of time to relax!)

Did you check out the new Artwork thread yet? Link under my sig
                      Not yet, but I will do it soon. I already realized something changed artwork thread wise...
                      sigpic

Comment

*Hugs WooHoos*
                        *hugs LJ for being sad*
                        *crosses fingers for Laurie*

Welcome home, Jann!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Yes I just saw that before checking this thread, and I have to say, I think you have not just made my day but perhaps my YEAR!!
                          Seriously, thank you

You are welcome. Happy to help.

EH-T is an expert at doing that
                          Awww....thanks.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            You are welcome. Happy to help.

Awww....thanks.
                            *still giddy*
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

You know...I just realized I missed my 5! () year GW anniversary because of all my "vacations" *sighs*...oh well...a good excuse to PS something later today for that
                              Can't believe I'm already here for 5 years though...wow!

And to think SG was just my rebound show after Charmed
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Heh. Now that made me smile too. The power of WooHoodStock, right there

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Yes, well, there are some instances where you just have to look at the clock.
                                Indeed. I got up though, but boy am I sleepy now!

*pokes in*

*waves*

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

3 weeks without internet in France.
                                So...what's been going on in here? Haven't had the time to catch up yet(plus I imagine it's way too much to catch up on!)

*huggles all woohoos*
                                WELCOME HOME, JANN!!!!!

*huggles LJ*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X