Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *hugs Jumble*
    *hugs back* I'm just feeling it a little, well a lot Had a rubbish week and feeling down - really miss having someone to hold me at time like this *pours another glass of wine* Doesn't solve the problem, but numbs the pain

I have just discovered that there is such a thing as Tetris fanfic. Seriously. Just when you think the internet can't contain anything weirder...
    I don't believe there is any limit to the weirdness that the internet can contain I mean, we're here

Just spent 20 minutes hacking Suz's email account in order to get the password to her vodaphone account so I could pay her bill and lift the block on her phone so she could talk to Mike while she's away this weekend - then trying to explain to her how hard that actually is after consuming a bottle and a half of something fizzy and alcoholic

Did it though *fist pump*

Comment

*hugs Jumble more* Wish I was there with my waterproof shoulder And well done you
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *puts on dream hat*

I agree with Jumblie! I think the tornado represents a whole lot of hassle and business in your life, and I think that you being without Dave in the dream is important. Especially because there was a man and a woman together when the tornado dissipated. Find your happy place and don't fear for the tornadoes in life, they will always blow over eventually when you have your loved ones near

*takes off hat*

That makes sense, thanks Woohoo dream gurus *huggles*

I had a quick look on the dream dictionary, I'd never looked up tornados before but it suggests that to see tornados suggests violent or out of control aspects of your life or others lives that impact on you, to see several tornados suggests that that feeling is directed towards you. I guess that backs up my theory as to why I used to have those kind of dreams but it was really confusing me as to why I was having them now. I guess I'm a bit more cut up about this house search and the work dramas than I thought, will have to find a good way to relax and unwind

Not that I want to kickstart too serious a discussion, but I'm curious how the Woohoos unwind and try to take their mind of things?

*extra squishy huggles Jumble*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *hugs Jumble more* Wish I was there with my waterproof shoulder And well done you

I'm not crying, I'm NOT!

I'll make sure I'm in a better place by the 16th

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          That makes sense, thanks guys *huggles*

*extra squishy huggles Jumble*
          I made sense? Well whaddayaknow!

*squishy huggles back*
          Last edited by Jumble; 08 July 2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I'll make sure I'm in a better place by the 16th

I made sense? Well whaddayaknow!

*squishy huggles back*
            Now isn't that a nice thing to happen....making sense. I always make sense, to me ....it's the rest of the world I'm not totally sure of!

Sarai
            - everyone has their own way of getting through bad or hard times....and you are no different. You need to find what works for you, no matter how trivial or silly it might seem. If it works then it is excellent, not silly. What can you do or talk about or eat or whatever that takes your mind off of these harder times. For some people it is prayer for others cussing a blue streak. But whatever it is, you have to decide that for yourself. No one else can really help on that matter. You will realized it eventually, just let it happen. And good luck. - put philosopher hat back in closet - or should I pack it now!
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs back* I'm just feeling it a little, well a lot Had a rubbish week and feeling down - really miss having someone to hold me at time like this *pours another glass of wine* Doesn't solve the problem, but numbs the pain

I don't believe there is any limit to the weirdness that the internet can contain I mean, we're here

Just spent 20 minutes hacking Suz's email account in order to get the password to her vodaphone account so I could pay her bill and lift the block on her phone so she could talk to Mike while she's away this weekend - then trying to explain to her how hard that actually is after consuming a bottle and a half of something fizzy and alcoholic

Did it though *fist pump*
              Jumble - hmmmm honing up on your "hacking" skill are you? Interesting!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Jumble - hmmmm honing up on your "hacking" skill are you? Interesting!
                I've had lessons

Having had my account hacked awhile back I asked the cops how it's done - and they showed me

Comment

I've had lessons

Having had my account hacked awhile back I asked the cops how it's done - and they showed me
                  The police showed you...now that is a handy skill to have! Oh well, never know when it might come in handy....is the drinking of alcohol a necessity or requirement - or just makes it easier!
                  sigpic

Comment

The police showed you...now that is a handy skill to have! Oh well, never know when it might come in handy....is the drinking of alcohol a necessity or requirement - or just makes it easier!
                    It's not necessary - in fact it makes it take longer. Should have done it in ten minutes, not twenty

Comment

err, I think I need some dream interpretation of my own...

I had a dream last night that I could change shapes, and with this power I decided to murder people and then join in the murder investigation, knowing they couldn't pin it on me because I didn't look the same. I think the dream ended with me telling my friend that I loved him

...I feel like fell sleep into that show about that serial killer who kills serial killers...
                      sigpic

Comment

*looks at watch* Well, east-of-the-Atlantic woohoos will be getting up soon, so I am doling out hugs and happily accepting them in return.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          *looks at watch* Well, east-of-the-Atlantic woohoos will be getting up soon, so I am doling out hugs and happily accepting them in return.
                          Oh, don't you think they'll sleep in a bit, since it's Saturday?
                          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone remember the http:// address for the program that randomly displays our signatures. Mine seems to have gone away! - Hmmm! Now it's back again. I am totally confused, but it is midnight so I need to just go to bed instead.
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*runs nekkid*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *sends hugs in return*

EDIT: Hm. How action filled, this post...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                err, I think I need some dream interpretation of my own...

I had a dream last night that I could change shapes, and with this power I decided to murder people and then join in the murder investigation, knowing they couldn't pin it on me because I didn't look the same. I think the dream ended with me telling my friend that I loved him

...I feel like fell sleep into that show about that serial killer who kills serial killers...
                                Hm. Are you maybe thinking that your friend wood have a more romantic interest in you if you were prettier/taller/shorter/thinner, and therefore wanting to change your appearnce? And are you killing off all potential competitors for his attention?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Oh, don't you think they'll sleep in a bit, since it's Saturday?
                                Too right - I've just woken up at 10.15

Does anyone remember the http:// address for the program that randomly displays our signatures. Mine seems to have gone away! - Hmmm! Now it's back again. I am totally confused, but it is midnight so I need to just go to bed instead.
                                For future reference, it's signavatar.com

Just pre-ordered Sanctuary S3 dvds *bounces*
                                Last edited by Jumble; 09 July 2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X