The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Um....... who was it started the conversation about underpants etc?

*points at the cute and cuddly one*
    What? Not.
    It was LJ. The WooHoo who was not thunking Martin's slip.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      What? Not.
      Martin's slip - say what!!??????
      sigpic

Comment

What? Not.
        .... which you announced was the Dutch word for underpants, hence this whole discussion *nods*

Don't worry Laurie, Martin didn't slip

Comment

.... which you announced was the Dutch word for underpants, hence this whole discussion *nods*

Don't worry Laurie, Martin didn't slip

This is more information then I can handle right now......time to put on the innocent mask and go to the store

But before I go....hugs for all here and here as a guest!
          sigpic

Comment

I thought that might bring you out of lurkdom
            I <3 IUD's. Have put in 100s.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*takes the popcorn with her and sits on the couch enjoying the Nad, Jumble and Laurie show*

*chokes on said popcorn from laughing too hard*

sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

The English language has grammar rules? Seriously? Oh, you mean all those rules that we have just so we can break them I often think that English must be one of the hardest languages to learn because of the weird spelling and grammar rules that have For example, how in the world does 'Lieutenant' get to be pronounced 'Leftenant'?

I'm sure there must be some kind of explanation *looks around for Josi*
                English is very hard to learn and has so many rules because it evolved from so many different languages. (I heart English) And in American English, Lieutenant is pronounced the way it looks (usually sounding something like "lootenant"...)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/Little%20symbols%20and%20people/36_12_1.gif

This is more information then I can handle right now......time to put on the innocent mask and go to the store http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...happydance.gif
                  I can only assume that you've put some kind of ickybah interpretation on that

But before I go....hugs for all here and here as a guest! http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a.../grouphugg.gif
                  Going around hugging complete strangers is......... fun!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Now that is too much information I've never even seen one

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  *takes the popcorn with her and sits on the couch enjoying the Nad, Jumble and Laurie show*

Serves you right for laughing at us whilst we're trying to have a serious discussion (cunningly disguised in silliness to fool GW )

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  English is very hard to learn and has so many rules because it evolved from so many different languages. (I heart English) And in American English, Lieutenant is pronounced the way it looks (usually sounding something like "lootenant"...)
                  Which makes far more sense to me

Apparently hordes of Harry Potter fans have been camping out in Trafalgar Square for several nights (and it's rained during all of them ) in the hopes of catching a glimpse of some of the cast arriving for tonight's premiere. Crazy!

I don't understand fandom *shakes head*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Statement of the day, I say.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

But... It's not a show! It's our life. Our LIFE! *dramatic sigh*

Apparently hordes of Harry Potter fans have been camping out in Trafalgar Square for several nights (and it's rained during all of them ) in the hopes of catching a glimpse of some of the cast arriving for tonight's premiere. Crazy!

I don't understand fandom *shakes head*

*sighs and shakes head*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Statement of the day, I say.

But... It's not a show! It's our life. Our LIFE! *dramatic sigh*
                      The Truman Show springs to mind

*sighs and shakes head*
                      I know, it's just unbelievable the lengths people will go to to get to see some actor

Comment

yeah fans ridiculous right!

??
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

The Truman Show springs to mind
                          Hm. Does that mean that people are actually... watching us?!
                          I mean... this isn't a public place, is it?

I know, it's just unbelievable the lengths people will go to to get to see some actor
                          True. They're just... actors. They're not even real. Who cares?
                          Who cares what their hair looks like or what they tweet or how wickedly funny they are?
                          Jeez.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                            yeah fans ridiculous right!

??

Hm. Does that mean that people are actually... watching us?!
                            I mean... this isn't a public place, is it?
                            Oh I'm sorry Nad, I should have let you down a little more gently than that

True. They're just... actors. They're not even real. Who cares?
                            Who cares what their hair looks like or what they tweet or how wickedly funny they are?
                            Jeez.
                            'Just' Actors obviously doesn't apply to our Awesome Sanctuary Actors

I could say something about that RDA guy, but I won't

Comment

No more Watson then?

Comment

Oh I'm sorry Nad, I should have let you down a little more gently than that

'Just' Actors obviously doesn't apply to our Awesome Sanctuary Actors

I could say something about that RDA guy, but I won't
                                They're not actors.
                                They're not.
                                It's all real.

Hm.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X