X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squishy huggles Jann and Bree* Good to see you back

*sends massive good vibes to Bree and Nad's Dads*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
    wow I knew it was different in the States, and less than we get here but I didn't realise it was *that* much less!

On the hospital stay thing I believe it varies, my Mum stayed 3 or 4 days with me but only one day with my brother as he was the second child and she knew what to do
    (y'all are a bad influence I almost typed 'mom' )
    When I had Jo I had to stay in for 10 days because I was on my own, with Rob I only stayed overnight and with Suz I had to go to a nursing home because I was so old

New wp....

Looks positively on my desktop

Thisisnotathunkthreadthisisnotathunkthreadthisisnotathunkthread.......

Comment

Good Morning all.....looks like another beautiful day in upon us in the PNW.. Mob - you are going to love it out here. Vancouver weather is usually similar to what we have, sometimes you get it a little sooner than us, that's about it. It will be a big change from back East!

Well time to put on my macabre face (as Jumble calls it) and go back to working on my new book today. Took the weekend off (from writing only - did pack a few boxes) but now time to get back to work. Going to have to read that last chapter to see where I left off.

And Jumble - what's that crap about being too old. You gave birth didn't you, so obviously you weren't too old!

See ya all later. Big *hugs* to all the WooHoos, here and away!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Good Morning all.....looks like another beautiful day in upon us in the PNW.. Mob - you are going to love it out here. Vancouver weather is usually similar to what we have, sometimes you get it a little sooner than us, that's about it. It will be a big change from back East!

Well time to put on my macabre face (as Jumble calls it) and go back to working on my new book today. Took the weekend off (from writing only - did pack a few boxes) but now time to get back to work. Going to have to read that last chapter to see where I left off.
        I said the story was macabre - not your face

We've had a blistering hot and heavy day here - up until 3pm (school pick-up time ) when it bucketed down with rain! But it's left the air feeling nice and fresh, so I'm not really complaining

And Jumble - what's that crap about being too old. You gave birth didn't you, so obviously you weren't too old!

See ya all later. Big *hugs* to all the WooHoos, here and away!
        I was considered 'old' to be having a baby That was back when the average age for giving birth was around 20 - nowadays it's not considered unusual to be over 40

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Thisisnotathunkthreadthisisnotathunkthreadthisisnotathunkthread.......
          *raises eyebrow*
          Really??

Gorgeous wp
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Afternoon Woohoos

*raises eyebrow*
            Really??

Really! It's........... it's a.......... it's an Appreciation thread *nods*

Gorgeous wp
            Thank you

I'm sooo glad I got this large-screened lappy

Comment

WillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMar tin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillno thunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'sl ip.

Morning, Woohoos!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                WillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMar tin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillno thunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'slipWillnothunkMartin'sl ip.

Morning, Woohoos!
                Oh come on LJ, there's nothing thunkable about Martin's li...... er........

..... um....... I think you might have a point........

Comment

Hello all. Well had some breakfast and watched a little tv (my morning show) and packed a box! Now it's time to find my "macabre" thoughts (okay is that better Jumble) and get back to writing. Hmmm left off in the middle of chapter 10. Guess I better read what I wrote to see where my mind was taking me......now where is that macabre trail again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Hello all. Well had some breakfast and watched a little tv (my morning show) and packed a box! Now it's time to find my "macabre" thoughts (okay is that better Jumble) and get back to writing. Hmmm left off in the middle of chapter 10. Guess I better read what I wrote to see where my mind was taking me......now where is that macabre trail again!
                    Yes, that's better

And I'm holding you entirely responsible for my current obsession with Judge Judy

That's the show, not the Judge herself. Just to be clear

Comment

Oh! I know what I forgot to say! Laurie and I ate at two Chinese restaurants during my visit - one in Victoria and one on Mercer Island. I kept the papers from inside the fortune cookies intending to use the numbers for lottery tickets - I haven't bought a lottery ticket for years - and guess what? I won!

Ok, it was only a tenner, but it felt good to win it And I'll probably use those numbers again whenever the urge takes me to gamble - you never know

Comment

Is 'slip' by any chance an English word for 'underpants' as well? 'Cause it is in Dutch and that's what I thought LJ was not thunking.

This thread, no spaces between words and linguistic differences confuse me sometimes.
                        And the Martinspam as well, I guess.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Is 'slip' by any chance an English word for 'underpants' as well? 'Cause it is in Dutch and that's what I thought LJ was not thunking.
                          I read it as 'slip' too

This thread, no spaces between words and linguistic differences confuse me sometimes.
                          Martinspam confuses you? And I thought I was being very clear

Comment

Oh! I know what I forgot to say! Laurie and I ate at two Chinese restaurants during my visit - one in Victoria and one on Mercer Island. I kept the papers from inside the fortune cookies intending to use the numbers for lottery tickets - I haven't bought a lottery ticket for years - and guess what? I won!

Ok, it was only a tenner, but it felt good to win it And I'll probably use those numbers again whenever the urge takes me to gamble - you never know
                            WooHood!

I read it as 'slip' too

Martinspam confuses you? And I thought I was being very clear
                            Ah good to know

And you were. Yes. I take it back
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

"slip" means underpant in Italian too
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                "slip" means underpant in Italian too
                                Weird

In English it means underskirt or petticoat. Pretty sure Martin doesn't wear one of those

Unless it's for under his kilt

I'm off to bed in a minute - Watch have got as far as 'Awakening', so I'm off to .... watch it

Stupid name for a tv channel

Comment

Working...
                                X