Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    oooh, the gang are all together! *super fun happy jealous huggles*

Still moving in the house - I might be finished by this evening, all ready for my housemate to move in tomorrow. Will send pictures
    *huggles Bekki* You're here with us too, you went to Anderson's for dinner and thoroughly enjoyed yourself And you've met Dee, Sil, Penjab and Mob

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
      Yeah, you could have had a grumbling appendix for umpteen years like me, and so when I finally went in it was gangrenous However, I can happily report I don't get stomach ache anymore ... I thought it was normal to have lots of stomach ache! ) The bloating does subside in a few days and your scar will heal quickly too - you can hardly see mine these days
      That's good to hear! I still want to be able to wear my bikini's! Positive side is that perhaps I will finally fit into the one pair of pants that didn't fit me before!

*tries not to be too jealous on the AT Woohoos*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *huggles Bekki* You're here with us too, you went to Anderson's for dinner and thoroughly enjoyed yourself And you've met Dee, Sil, Penjab and Mob
        *pokes* So...where are the pictures?

Not that I'm demanding or anything!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Well...I would like to trade that cold for my....err...removed appendix...that sounds wrong! But I seriously hope you feel better soon! You shouldn't be feeling icky while going to such a fun thing

Bad Wendy, but she's probably fast with packing!
          I've been busy lately. Honestly And yes, I was done pretty quickly.

Hope you feel better soon, Jann.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I've been busy lately. Honestly And yes, I was done pretty quickly.

Hope you feel better soon, Jann.
            And it looks like she's packed more food than clothes! If you see a nekkid little woohoo running around..... Well!

Comment

*pokes* So...where are the pictures?

Not that I'm demanding or anything!
              seconded! We want pictures
              *pokes*

(oh and I will get demanding if needed )
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

We are on the way!!! Due to arrive a bit after 3. We started as a group of 4 and are arriving as a 7

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee, AT!!!!!

hooray, the Bekki-doll is enjoying herself, excellent

I just finished moving all my stuff into my new house! It's really great1 Just in time too, because my other housemates just arrived with all their things - time to restart the moving and hoist some of their furniture! Woohood
                  sigpic

Comment

Have fun all you AT5 going Woohoos! Just remember to go easy on the broccoli and play nice with the other kids.
                    sigpic

Comment

*tiptoes through the thread*

It's oh so quite *doo doo doo doooooo, doo doo doo dooooo*

Hmmm...no woohoos around, eh?

*stealz Martin* Mwa ha ha !!! That's what you get for focusing on the pretty PTB with the hair! *runs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha Bekki QUICK. HIDE!!!!

We've made it into London and spending time in Costa for an hour before meeting some friends, hopping to Heathrow, meeting more friends and then having a fun little bus trip to the Ren

Comment

Aaw, Bekki couldn't we take turns to have the poor abandoned Martin?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                            Aaw, Bekki couldn't we take turns to have the poor abandoned Martin?
                            I think we should set up a schedule for this weekend. Since there are only a few of us left..I think everyone can have him at least one day!
                            sigpic

Comment

WooHoos having fun!
                              (I'm too darned busy to be jealous. )

I think we should set up a schedule for this weekend. Since there are only a few of us left..I think everyone can have him at least one day!
                              Poor thing. He'll be all used up by the start of the next week...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Poor thing. He'll be all used up by the start of the next week...
                                But Jumble won't notice since she ain't here...we finally got the liberty to go loose

PS. it could be that pain meds are talking in here instead of Jann
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X