Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
    *gulps* I'm a good girl, I am!
    Waaaaay too late to start pretending innocence - they've seen the truth

    Please please PLEASE don't all start getting paranoid! They like us just the way we are

    Oh, here's the pic we had taken with THE AWESOME AMANDA TAPPING!!!


    I think my scanner has turned us all a little pinker than we really are

    Comment


      Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Waaaaay too late to start pretending innocence - they've seen the truth

      Please please PLEASE don't all start getting paranoid! They like us just the way we are

      Oh, here's the pic we had taken with THE AWESOME AMANDA TAPPING!!!


      I think my scanner has turned us all a little pinker than we really are
      Awesome pic! But I gotta ask, what's with the doll?



      Oh, and before I forget Happy St. Triphun day everyone! *hands out wine glasses*
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Jumble View Post

        Oh, here's the pic we had taken with THE AWESOME AMANDA TAPPING!!!

        Aaaw, everyone looks so awesome!! Now I'm trying to match names to faces!
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Awesome pic! But I gotta ask, what's with the doll?
          The doll is Bekki! She made it and sent it to Jumble because she couldn't make it

          Comment


            Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Awesome pic! But I gotta ask, what's with the doll?



            Oh, and before I forget Happy St. Triphun day everyone! *hands out wine glasses*
            The doll is Bekki

            Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
            Aaaw, everyone looks so awesome!! Now I'm trying to match names to faces!
            Need some help?

            Back row, left to right: Sarai, Dee (DevilishMe), Amanda, Jumble, Laurie.
            Front row, left to right: Cags, Josiane, Wendy.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              The doll is Bekki! She made it and sent it to Jumble because she couldn't make it
              Ah. Got it

              *squishy huggles Bekki*
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                The doll is Bekki! She made it and sent it to Jumble because she couldn't make it
                Yeah, and didn't she show us all up? She got very very drunk, scoffed all the Anderson's desserts that we took with us and generally made a nuisance of herself the whole weekend

                Good thing Amanda is so AWESOME! She tolerated Bekki's antics and even agreed to hold her for the photo

                We've pretty much been apologising for her ever since
                Last edited by Jumble; 14 February 2011, 11:10 AM.

                Comment


                  Ok, why have you all gone quiet? Did I scare you all off?

                  I'm trying to do a quick vid of the WooHoos' pre-AT5 party...... all those desserts being tried for the first/second/third/fourth/times........ Cags licking out the bowls



                  Ben doing his best to get me to go and dance with him

                  And me having the good sense to stay behind the camera

                  Comment


                    Amanda watches too?!?! ...Now I have to go back and edit some of my posts...

                    And I can't see the pic Sad thing.

                    Good to hear y'all had such a great time!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      And if Bekki says anything contrary we have proof

                      I'm hoooome (left 10 mins late and got in 30 mins early) and want to reiterate what I said before and what everyone's said since: Amanda, AT5 and all the WooHoo's are AWESOME!!!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Amanda watches too?!?! ...Now I have to go back and edit some of my posts...
                        I told you - tooooooo late!!!

                        And I can't see the pic Sad thing.

                        Good to hear y'all had such a great time!!
                        You can't? It's there

                        Comment


                          *squishy huggles everyone*

                          Jumble, can't wait to see the vid!!

                          And yes, that Bekki is one wild party animal

                          Comment


                            I see it now Jumble Thanks!

                            I'll just fall back on using my illness as an excuse for any posts I made the last week...I don't know what I'm gonna use for the rest...welll...I think I don't have to since I'm all sweet and innocent
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *squishy huggles everyone*

                              Jumble, can't wait to see the vid!!
                              You might regret that..........

                              And yes, that Bekki is one wild party animal
                              She is If I'd known just how badly she was going to behave I wood have left her at home



                              Jann, I'm pretty sure they've seen enough to come to their own conclusions about that

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Ok, why have you all gone quiet? Did I scare you all off?

                                I'm trying to do a quick vid of the WooHoos' pre-AT5 party...... all those desserts being tried for the first/second/third/fourth/times........ Cags licking out the bowls



                                Ben doing his best to get me to go and dance with him

                                And me having the good sense to stay behind the camera
                                I've gone quiet cause I'm playing around with Gimp, trying to get a sort of glow behind a person.
                                Staying behind the camera was eeevil or was it ingenious?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X