The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Ah sorry Jumble, I still like him. He is a very competant actor, does his role well, and AT and the cast like him. Good enough for me!
    Fairy snuff, you're entitled to like him if you're so inclined Sadly, I just don't see it The actor also left me cold

And where did everyone all of a sudden show up from. Went from 2 to 7 people on line really quick, oh and 8 *Waves* guests!

BTW - the extra three of hours sleep - I feel great today. The sun is out and shining - yet no rain clouds (nearby at least) and real blue sky. I get a beautiful day today!
    Yay for extra sleep, feeling good and shiny sun! We had shiny sun too, but it was freeeeezing out there

Comment

*sneaks in*

Um... Hi.
      sigpic

Comment

Freeeeezing is okay, I can dress warm. I just don't feel like crawling over a bunch of snow! Think I'll need snow boots? Usually, I only wear tennis shoes (nice ones) but only tennis shoes. Need to figure out if I have to go shopping for a pair of boots! Actually, I am not even wearing shoes now, but I'm inside so that's okay!
        sigpic

Comment

This is my first day that I have absolutely nothing, I mean really - NOTHING to do. Finished my second book. Not sure yet which story to start for my next book (hint hint). No shopping required, not even hungry although I forgot to eat breakfast today.....but no, not hungry....so what to do?

I suppose I could dust the couch for you, a little early yet, but --
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Val*

Laurie I'm almost always barefoot..... hate shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              *waves to Val*

Laurie I'm almost always barefoot..... hate shoes
              Coooooooool!
              sigpic

Comment

This is my first day that I have absolutely nothing, I mean really - NOTHING to do. Finished my second book. Not sure yet which story to start for my next book (hint hint). No shopping required, not even hungry although I forgot to eat breakfast today.....but no, not hungry....so what to do?

I suppose I could dust the couch for you, a little early yet, but -- http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/happy055.gif
                Ok, ok! I'm getting to it

*raises a glass to Martin on his **st birthday *

*huggles him*

Comment

*runs in*

Happy Birthday, Martin!

Loved the video, Jumble! All of the artwork you guys have done is just amazing!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I love this sig you have right now. Since it will change before you read this....it is the blue/purple- filmmaker Extraordinaire one. Really nice!
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Martin*

Happy Birthday

Also...Dave got the JOB!!! Thank you for all your good wishes Woohoos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *huggles Martin*

Happy Birthday

Also...Dave got the JOB!!! Thank you for all your good wishes Woohoos!!!!
                        OMG! That's AWESOME!!! Give him lots of congratulatory WooHoos hugs

That's the Power of The WooHoos for you

Comment

I love this sig you have right now. Since it will change before you read this....it is the blue/purple- filmmaker Extraordinaire one. Really nice!
                          This 'un?

Yes, me loves him it too

Comment

Congratulations to Dave!

And thank you to the woohoos for the yay and congrats on my promotion and the hugs about the poo-doctors! *huggles*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aaaand is everyone going to post their birthday cards for Martin?

Or should I just post them all together?

Comment

Yep, that's the one! Oh, btw, I did find something to do with my spare time...hee hee !

Oh and Sarai congrats on the job for your Dave.

And Wendy - they are poobag doctors!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X