• Show
Clear All

*huggles Bekki*
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *passes single malt*

*bites fingers* Cyclone Yasi has been upgraded to a category 5. It's the biggest cyclone ever to hit Australia...it's due to hit northern queensland during the night

yikes!

mother nature really hates our country at the moment
      Stay safe! *squishy huggles you*
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles poor battered Australia* *huggles Bekki speshally*

*huggles MOB* It happened to me the week we moved into this house, in the supermarket I worked as checkout manager in. Talk about embarassing!

Gotta run, birthday #2 this week, one more to go after that...
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs MOB & Bekki*
          My housemates had some news on earlier about the Cyclone, eeek. (One of my housemates aunts lives in Australia)

I now have 883 words woo Thank you new research, some conclusions and a quote. I now need to decide if one of my pieces of research actually is applicable, find something for the opposing argument and then conclude. Wheee 1500 (+/- 10%) is doable.

Comment

STAY SAFE, Bekki! *squishes and good luck vibes* Mother Nature seems to have a bit of PMS lately.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Hm. Quote from This Morning:

"There are a million people walking around the UK with undiagnosed diabetes."

If they haven't been diagnosed, how do they know that?
            I was wondering the same thing!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *runz in*
            *squishy huggles Woohoos*
            *grovels for forgiveness for complete AWOL-ness*
            *has news*

Amy rang me at work this afternoon, I could hardly make out a word she was saying she was so excited. Eventually, I deciphered what she was on about...

Spoiler:
            Dr Who is filming in Charlestown! Today!!!!!!!
            *multiple screams*

She met Karen Gillan and got her autograph and a pic with her. Matt Smith doesn't arrive until 11pm tonight, but they said she could go back tomorrow to meet him.

She's currently on cloud 49

She won't be coming off cloud 9 anytime soon. That sounds SO awesome!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*doesn't understand all this fuss about Dr Who*

New sigs....

Comment

*hugs MoB*
                *hugs Bekki*
                *loves jumble's new sigs, especially the ''don't stop...'' one.
                *hugs WooHoos*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Really hope everyone is OK up in North Queensland Poor Australia's really getting battered this winter/summer *huggles aussies*

Pretty sigs, Jumble!

So... this time next week I'll be waiting for Sarai to get here, ready to head down to Jumble's for the Big Woohoo AT5 Weekend! It's almost here!!! *bounces*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

This time next week I'll be going "omgomgomgomg tomorrow I'm going to Wendy's"

*furiously types out her conclusion now that she can think again*. THIS ESSAY IS MINE.

Comment

This time next week Laurie and I will be frantically trying to hide all the empty wine bottles before Josiane and Sarai arrive........

Comment

This time next week Laurie and I will be frantically trying to hide all the empty wine bottles before Josiane and Sarai arrive........

You mean to make room for the full ones we'll be bringing with us?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully (!) this time next week I'll have arrived at Josi's and we'll be well on our way to Jumble's . I'll be most likely snoozing in the passenger seat and being absolutely rubbish company after the strenuous journey down the M1

*squishy huggles Bekki and all Aussies* Stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            You mean to make room for the full ones we'll be bringing with us?
                            You are? Oh good, because I doubt there'll be many left by then. You know what Laurie's like

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Hopefully (!) this time next week I'll have arrived at Josi's and we'll be well on our way to Jumble's . I'll be most likely snoozing in the passenger seat and being absolutely rubbish company after the strenuous journey down the M1

That's right, have a good nap before you get here

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

That's absolutely fine I'll make sure to wake you up when we get to Farnham Where hopefully (!) we will almost be this time next week!
                              sigpic

Comment

You are? Oh good, because I doubt there'll be many left by then. You know what Laurie's like
                                I do indeed. Saw first hand proof in Vangroovy...Who was it who suggested we get a cab to find a liquor store again??!

*runz*

That's right, have a good nap before you get here
                                I'm going to try and have a few good nights' sleep all the start of next week so I'm fully rested and don't conk out straight away when I get to yours like last time but can't promise anything. That journey really is very tiring

EDIT: Thanks Jos . This time next week I'll probably be too excited to sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X