• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
    snips douple post.... What the?
    Happens a lot lately, just ignore it

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *waves* Good to see you!

Yeah. And yeah again.
    Having a small and tight knit family is the main reason why it bothers me so much. We fight because we care

Mooing is so much cooler!
    Alhough I like the Meeeh. That's what Dutch lambs do. They 'meh'. Cows 'boe' .

And yes
    That's just........... weird

*pulls alarm*
    *presses intercom button*

Dear WooHoos,
    This is the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer speaking. Please clear the thread in an orderly manner. Keep right and allow the Flying Pig catcher some space.

Grab the pictures of your PTB of choice and gather round the campfire outside. Shield your eyes and repeat our emergency mantra: ''Aaaaaarhg!''.
    I repeat:...''
    *grabs Martin pics and runz outside*

*climbs into sleeping bag beside the campfire and goes to sleep*

WoodNight WooHoos
    Last edited by Jumble; 11 March 2010, 01:57 PM. Reason: Snipped Broccoli. Didn't want him scared by the flying pig ;)

Comment

OMG I'm scared!

*hides*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*pulls alarm*
        *presses intercom button*

Dear WooHoos,
        This is the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer speaking. Please clear the thread in an orderly manner. Keep right and allow the Flying Pig catcher some space.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eed/0001-4.gif

Grab the pictures of your PTB of choice and gather round the campfire outside. Shield your eyes and repeat our emergency mantra: ''Aaaaaarhg!''.
        I repeat:...''
        *Does as ordered*
        Ah, I feel better now. Are they done yet?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *runz in*

Huggles LJ Ouchy your poor nose. Glad the hear Lizzie is, er, fighting fit after the trauma of the MRI. Positive vibes for the results and the important phonecall I hope you have made by now.

*sigh* That Joe looks mighty fine in his spanky suit.

Huggles Yessika (yes I am just catching up on yesterday's posts). Hope the teeth extraction wasn't too painful. I had 8 teeth taken out of my overcrowded mouth when I was a child; that and several years of braces - train tacks, plates, little ones with tiny rubber bands on them... spending my early teens being ccalled "Jaws" saved me from the agony of wisdom teeth extraction later on so I can't complain. *hugs*
          Had mine extracted when I was 23 and pregnant Got a nasty infection and spent the best part of a week sitting in a corner sobbing

*Sends positive vibes to Sarai*

Happy Birthday Achaja!

I am going to get my grey highlights re...err... highlighted with something a bit less, err, grey tomorrow. Should be interesting.

*bounces around thread*
          I chickened out at the hairdresser's the other day. I went intending to have about eight inches chopped off making it just shoulder length, but I ended up just having half an inch taken off the ends

*snuggles back into sleeping bag with yellow jacket*

*zzzz.........zzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Had mine extracted when I was 23 and pregnant Got a nasty infection and spent the best part of a week sitting in a corner sobbing
            Ouchy!

I chickened out at the hairdresser's the other day. I went intending to have about eight inches chopped off making it just shoulder length, but I ended up just having half an inch taken off the ends

*snuggles back into sleeping bag with yellow jacket*

*zzzz.........zzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...*
            Cluck cluck... Although chickens sometimes come in handy.

I had a shoulder length bob for about 10 years and then had it cut really short (for me) and then had it highlighted really fair (for me) for when I went to Mexico. The logic being it was easier having it very short and sassy (er... ) hair and I'd not have to faff with it too much or have it get in the way. Actaully, since I spent three solid days throwing up, it was quite handy not having to hold it out the toilet bowl.
            I've grown it out ever since then, just out of pure laziness but actually, I really want my shoulder length bob back. I like my hair that style. I just need to stop chickening out when I go to the hairdressers.
            This time I'm letting my neice do mine, in return for having her little girl over all day Saturday. She's also going to get the tongs on it and give me bouncy curls. Well for a few hours until my overwhelming deadstraightness wrestles control again. About two hours then!

Woodnight Woohoos.
            sigpic

Comment

Oohhh hair convo...me luuuuuurve hair!

got wavy/curly hair and am letting it grow a bit...I want it looooooonger! had a weird moment a few years ago and cut it fairly short(for me) ever since trying to let it grow but since I wanted to cut it regularly it didn't work out.
              Lately it is growing a bit and I got bangs which I love.
              For the dying...I dye it since I otherwise have a lock of grey hair.

The bob line you mention Cags does indeed work out really well with straight hair! I think it is beautiful! I only can't do it got of curly/wavy hair and it is bad to straighten it that often; I already notice that with my bangs(have to straighten them because I get wavy/curly hair otherwise) but have to take breaks because the hair hates it...

Good luck at the hairdresser already!

As for teeth. Just no. Don't talk about it. I need to go to the dentist just before going to London/Leeds/Woohoomeet. Yuck. Mine can be nice and then scary when she is doing the real work...although with the braces I had in the past I build a sort of resistance of it

Woodnight woohoos
              sigpic

Comment

*wanders in sweeping up the remnants of the campfire excursion last night* *has awesome idea!* *runs off to PM...someone*

Happy belated birthday Achaja...*passes broccoli*

You know, broccoli was a word I always had trouble spelling, from the kidlet days right up until now. It's only because of this thread that I have learnt to spell the word. And so without further ado...

*clears throat* Thank you MHWS thread for the awesomeness that is broccoli. In his pig-catching ways he has taught us to be humble, to thank Stargate for bringing together PTB and their wonderful ways. Thank you for Martin and his tool of unmatched size, thank you for Dan and that body that sense of humour, thank you for Joe and the awesomeness of his snark, thank you for Brad and Coopie who started us on this incredible journey, thank you to Damian for breaking in a new era of PTB worship and thank you to RDA and AT for just being so freakin' awesome.

That is all.

Comment

*crawls outta shell*

someone remind me not to watch Gone with the wind at 12 pm...that movie last for 4 hours *yawns* and then of course my brilliant brain wakes me up at 9 am

*falls on couch surrounded by broccoli smoke*

sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOS!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*falls to floor crying*

Comment

WOOHOOOD!!!!
                      CONGRATS SARAI!!!!!

We knew you could do it

Comment

*runz around*

Thanks Jumble...I'm sure it was the collective good luck willpower of you guys and my family that got me through

To respond to your comments on FB (too lazy to type it twice ) I start on Monday morning and I'll be doing all sorts of things. Technically the title is "Sales Administrator" but I'll be doing a lot of promotional merchandise sourcing, helping out in the studio, some graphic design work along with lots of other general duties like answering phones, meeting clients etc...

2010 is definitely on the up! Let's hope some of the luck rubs off on you and LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *runz around*

Thanks Jumble...I'm sure it was the collective good luck willpower of you guys and my family that got me through

To respond to your comments on FB (too lazy to type it twice ) I start on Monday morning and I'll be doing all sorts of things. Technically the title is "Sales Administrator" but I'll be doing a lot of promotional merchandise sourcing, helping out in the studio, some graphic design work along with lots of other general duties like answering phones, meeting clients etc...
                          Sounds great, exactly what you wanted to do and lots of variety

2010 is definitely on the up! Let's hope some of the luck rubs off on you and LJ
                          Let's hope so. I'm starting to worry that we haven't heard any more from LJ

YAY FOR SARAI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Sounds great, exactly what you wanted to do and lots of variety
                            Exactly. Sounds like it will be a different thing every day which is awesome

Let's hope so. I'm starting to worry that we haven't heard any more from LJ
                            Me too, let's hope she's just really busy with the kidlets?

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Siler/sfi2257.jpg[/]
                            YAY FOR SARAI!!!!
                            *blushes* Awww, thanks Dan !!! *huggles Dan*

Comment

So I wonder where my Rob got his sense of humour from

Comment

WOOHOO Congrats Sarai YAHOOO! WTG!

*happy dances*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X