No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estrela, yes you must come to AT6 or TSE2! Both with be absolutely AWESOME!!! And I'm hoping for an even larger WooHoo contingent next time

*huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Yes!
      sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Estrela*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*clings to Estrela's feet*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
            Yes!
            Ok, I'll add it to my todo list I've got a four-day week-end, so I should be able to fit in a little tut in between running off to the Equestrian Supply shop to get Suz some beige jods for her exam on Friday, cleaning the house (ick!), editing a book I've had sitting on my hard-drive for weeks (sorry Laurie ) and sundry other jobs that I've been putting off for aaaaaages

Comment

*tackle hugs Josi just for fun*

Jumble unless I win a mega lottery, there's just no budget for a trip across the pond no matter how much I wish for it. *sigh* So, with only a mini lottery win I might be able to attempt the next TSE unless, you'd all like to contribute to my bank account? I'm ok with that.

If that's not a possibility, I'll just continue to live vicariously through all of you.

ETA: Is that Nad clinging to my ankles? Stand up young lady and come here and give me a proper huggle please.
              sigpic

Comment

*picks self up off floor*
                *disentangles self from Nad* Watch where you're going with your ankle-clinging!
                Trust Nad to be different
                *heads off to bed in a dignified fashion*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ok, I'll add it to my todo list I've got a four-day week-end, so I should be able to fit in a little tut in between running off to the Equestrian Supply shop to get Suz some beige jods for her exam on Friday, cleaning the house (ick!), editing a book I've had sitting on my hard-drive for weeks (sorry Laurie ) and sundry other jobs that I've been putting off for aaaaaages

*bounces* Thanks Jumble! No rush though, I know how wonderful house cleaning is!
                  Oooh, I've never bounced before, what an interesting sensation!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                    *tackle hugs Josi just for fun*

Jumble unless I win a mega lottery, there's just no budget for a trip across the pond no matter how much I wish for it. *sigh* So, with only a mini lottery win I might be able to attempt the next TSE unless, you'd all like to contribute to my bank account? I'm ok with that.

If that's not a possibility, I'll just continue to live vicariously through all of you.

ETA: Is that Nad clinging to my ankles? Stand up young lady and come here and give me a proper huggle please.
                    Hey! Positive thinking! Just keep buying those lottery tickets and we'll see you at TSE2

Comment

*bounces* Thanks Jumble! No rush though, I know how wonderful house cleaning is!
                      You've just given me an excuse to put it off for a little longer

Oooh, I've never bounced before, what an interesting sensation!
                      Ah, it's ok for you young 'uns! Bouncing can be slightly problematic when you get a little older

I think I'm off to bed too....... am I? Yes, I really should

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin and blows him a kiss*

Comment

Yep. I'm full of positive thinking these days. Let's see how long that lasts.
                        *straightens out her wish list and prominently displays it for the all the positive karma it might gain me*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hiya WooHoos!

I'm home from work and positively starving! With... no food beyond cereal, which is okay, but I'm so hungry that I may have to have three bowls of it!

*hugs Jann* I hope your parents are with you now.

Jumble? Cleaning? DON'T DO IT! Do fun things instead.

Estrela!! *huggles* You definitely have to come to AT6! Definitely.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah, it's ok for you young 'uns! Bouncing can be slightly problematic when you get a little older

I think I'm off to bed too....... am I? Yes, I really should

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin and blows him a kiss*
                            You run around after how many kids everyday?! Nothin wrong with your fitness level! I know I couldn't do it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              Yep. I'm full of positive thinking these days. Let's see how long that lasts.
                              *straightens out her wish list and prominently displays it for the all the positive karma it might gain me*
                              I guarantee it will last longer if you hang around here more often

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Hiya WooHoos!

I'm home from work and positively starving! With... no food beyond cereal, which is okay, but I'm so hungry that I may have to have three bowls of it!

*hugs Jann* I hope your parents are with you now.

Jumble? Cleaning? DON'T DO IT! Do fun things instead.

Estrela!! *huggles* You definitely have to come to AT6! Definitely.
                              Sadly there comes a point where one really HAS to stop doing fun things, roll up one's sleeves and get stuck into the housework, otherwise there is the distinct possibility that one might get swallowed up by the crud monster

Hm. I've obviously been watching far too much Winnie the Pooh

Yes yes, I'm going to bed

Comment

You run around after how many kids everyday?! Nothin wrong with your fitness level! I know I couldn't do it.
                                Not quite what I meant....... you really don't want me to draw you a picture do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X