Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Can you see them? I can't
          Yep. Snurched several...Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Hey Woohoos! I was wondering...in our effort to love all of out PTB...Carl Binder is writing Movie #3...anyone feel generous enough to be in his fan club??
              Yup.

He's in my ''other PTB bowl'', for they're awesome.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi LiliJ *waves*

Actually I was just having a little giggle to myself at how many of our Shippers are referring to Martin as 'WooHood'

Take a look at APA's post here And it's not like it was a 'funny' post or anything

Yay for WooHood!!
                It made me smile too...soon everyone will be a Woohood

Wonder if Jann will be 'too shy' to ask him a question?

How about

"Hi Coopie, I really love your work, absolutely adore your humour. Do you by any chance happen to have a list of all TPTB's birthdays? I'd really appreciate this information, and I promise to send you the biggest present "

Edit: Luvnjack Nope!
                I am too shy, so no.

I would send Joe a BIG! pack of belgium chocolate if he has the answer to the question!
                sigpic

Comment

jumble, if you want to see your pics at work....they're here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great story luvnjack You're good at it too!

Edit: there is one icon missing to my Martin's icons taks and I don't have time to make it (I'm writting something important for Uni) but I so want to post them now!!! Hmmm...maybe for few hours p.s. you didn't see me here ...
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh I've seen them, brilliant

Uh, did anyone see Achaja just then? No? *shrugs* must have been my imagination

Comment

I see how it is...Every time I'm back after an absense, no one even says a passing "hello"...They're all too busy talking about how Jumble yelled at dream Martin...Maybe I'll just go then...

Oh, who am I kidding!!!!! I could never leave you guys!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          I see how it is...Every time I'm back after an absense, no one even says a passing "hello"...They're all too busy talking about how Jumble yelled at dream Martin...Maybe I'll just go then...

TR!!! You know we love and missed you!!! (((((TR)))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey TR Sorry, I didn't hear you there, whispering like that Welcome back

Did you have a good Christmas?

Comment

Like I said on the S/J thread...but also here...
                              Where's Brad?

*waves* Welcome back, but erm...you know we love you and are happy to see you back again

I'm not here, I'm working on my essay...discovered that I still have to finish*counts* 3 before friday and one before midnight tomorrow...Oye.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Like I said on the S/J thread...but also here...
                                Where's Brad?

Maybe he joins the quest later...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X