The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Sanctuary actual spoilers, really don't click if you don't want to know...
    Spoiler:
    You really wanna know?
    Spoiler:
    I mean, really?
    Spoiler:
    Really really?
    Spoiler:
    OK then...
    Spoiler:
    Don't say I didn't warn you...
    Spoiler:
    Seriously, actual ending details here...
    Spoiler:
    Basically the Cabal get hold of Ashley and Henry and turn them over to their side before letting them escape. So then when they get back to the Sanctuary Ashley takes the vial of blood (which was what they were going to Shangri-la to get) and hands it over to the evil Cabal woman.

I really really hope if you clicked that you're not mad at me You did ask!
    Not mad, excited...and on a funny note, my internet poofed for a second after I read it!

Way cool, I'm curious how this goes further for S2
    Serious spoilers continuing:
    Spoiler:
    I do hope that Ashley is just pretending or so...and that everything will end up good...I don't like cliffy's...they're mean.

*goes to stalk Sanctuary's PTB for a FAST S2*

And loooonger S2...13 episodes. Way too short.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    It's not just the Stargate actors, but the Stargate props too. Like the chair in "Sanctuary for all", or the ARG in "Instinct"
    I know, I find it cool What about the Unas? It was cool to see that too!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I know, I find it cool What about the Unas? It was cool to see that too!
      And the Wraith drawing, and the mini-Stargate PdL put in the back in "Nubbins"....
      sigpic

Comment

It's recycling at it's finest!

And no spoilers for me eighter.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And the Wraith drawing, and the mini-Stargate PdL put in the back in "Nubbins"....
          Ooohhh...I didn't saw the mini-SG ...now I have a good excuse to watch that episode again
          sigpic

Comment

Ooohhh...I didn't saw the mini-SG ...now I have a good excuse to watch that episode again
            For reference purpose

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

BW on the JM Blog thread!!!!!!

Here was what he said about the Q&A:
              No, you're right, I just hated how it looked and where we decided to put them. I liked the concept a lot.

And now that I'm here, let me use this obscure thread I happened upon while waiting for my 18 hours delayed plane to clarify a couple of other things from the q/a:

I am immensely proud of Atlantis.

I like Vala. If I thought there was a role for her character in the third movie, she would be included.

I meant no disrespect when I suggested that fan reaction to such things as cancellation was predictible.

There were many, many factors that went into how we moved forward. Please know that we chose what we thought was the best path considering all of the financial and creative variables, some of which you will never be aware of. It very very easily could have been nothing. No Atlantis, no SGU, no movies.

I meant no disrespect to fans in general, but it was clear from several of the questions that many of you have no respect for me. I thought I was just giving as good as I got. The condensing comment was a joke. Go back and look at the question.

I probably shouldn't do anymore q/a's.

Brad Wright
              sigpic

Comment

For reference purpose

Spoiler:
                http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Sanctuary/Season%2001/06%20Nubbins/bscap0732.jpg
                Oh yeah! Now I remember.

Martin sure knows how to get it on camera
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  BW on the JM Blog thread!!!!!!

Here was what he said about the Q&A:
                  AWwwwwwwwww....You know I really want to hug Brad now. I loved his q/a...I just find it bad that he is so disrespected by fans. I love him I respect him! and I would love to see another q/a from him in the future. Should I go out of my lurkdom again and say I want to hug Brad and that I loved his q/a?

*goes to thread*

EDIT: Where is that thread?!?!?
                  EDIT2: I accidentally went to JM's blog and I saw he didn't answer my question in the mailbag *cries*. Me doesn't like JM now .
                  sigpic

Comment

Joe Thread
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I think I need to go find Bekki for another spoilers anonymous meeting... I clicked and read all the way through...But, I kind of figured it would be something like that with how they're advertising that episode on SciFi here...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I found it and I posted*grins*...I wanted to ask for a hug... but I was nice and tried to...erm...be an innocent girl...he is still there ...should we ask for MW's bday
                        sigpic

Comment

I found it and I posted*grins*...I wanted to ask for a hug... but I was nice and tried to...erm...be an innocent girl...he is still there ...should we ask for MW's bday
                          You did great, jann! No, I think we should definately NOT ask for MW's bday!
                          sigpic

Comment

You did great, jann! No, I think we should definately NOT ask for MW's bday!
                            I'm too fangurling right now so I'm not asking anything ...well not totally at least...

and I let Jumble do the Bday asking from now on...I just keep with the Wright ones
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm too fangurling right now so I'm not asking anything ...well not totally at least...

and I let Jumble do the Bday asking from now on...I just keep with the Wright ones
                              I'm totally tongue-tied! I wonder if he's still on, or if he just forgot to log out... I totally fangurl BW now!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm totally tongue-tied! I wonder if he's still on, or if he just forgot to log out... I totally fangurl BW now!
                                Boohoo I think the fanclub of Brad is getting bigger He rocks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X