The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well said LJ

It never ceases to amaze me how it is the 'good' people that get chastised for being 'boring' or 'straight'. Being a virgin beyond 16 is often considered to be something of which to be ashamed Sadly, I see this attitude far too often, especially in the playgrounds where well behaved children that do as they're asked and obey the rules get ridiculed and called wimps or babies It's a sad reflection on society as a whole, I think.

Be brave Amanda, take care of yourself and always try to do what's right for you

I wish I had

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh FCOL! I'm seriously fed up with phonecalls with the word 'hospital' in the first sentence

Suz just told me she got kicked in the face by a horse earlier today and was at the hospital on her own for an hour and a half before Mike could get there She's ok, nothing broken, but with a very fat lip and stitches in her chin. And she didn't call me before because she didn't want me to worry, bless her The hospital is only 20 minutes away, I could easily have been with her.

Mike's taking good care of her, good thing he's living there now

I don't know, what is it with this family of mine? *shakes head in disbelief*
      Oh noes!

((((Suz))) (((Jumble)))

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Um...some weekend next year. We'll have to all have a discussion about dates. The later in March the better for me

And you can stay with me! *mini squee*
      Sweet I prefer somewhere in February actually coz I have a vacation during that time (I don't know which week though)

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *wanders in*
      *falls over on woohoo couch*
      *dies*

Thanks for the 'have fun' guys Not much fun...expect when our Psychology teacher goes "How do you relieve stress?" And the one guy goes "Not trying to offend anyone...but I smoke weed to relieve stress..." Well that was a bit too much information

OT college ramble -
      Spoiler:
      To be honest I feel very...I don't know...young...immature or something. I've never had a boyfriend, never drank, never smoked, never did anything guttery. And I feel very isolated in college when almost everyone has done those things And I always thought that it was a good thing that I hadn't done those...now I'm not so sure Sure I saved myself all the heartache and stress and saved my parents from worrying...but I just don't know...

Oh and my English teacher is giving us three reports and we picked a theme (I picked Space ) and we have to do a narrative...and I'm doing mine of the first time I watched an episode of stargate (she said for an example "You can do the first time you watched Star Wars") and of course I have in it what excellent writing is in it and how I was struck by the honor and duty of the two main characters who obviously care for one another but don't act on those feelings because of the greater good
      (((Amanda)))
      Spoiler:
      Don't feel bad about not doing those things. Never ever do something just to fit in, believe me (out of experience) in the end you will feel really bad for it...and for what...people that only respect you for the person you have to be instead of who you really are...

I've done things in the past of which I'm not proud of and really if I could redo some stuff I would have been so happy...weed...yuck(and soo easy to get addicted to!)...smoking...really bad(and yuck)....drinking...don't get me started on that... but I love it sometimes...and sometimes I still drink it for the wrong reasons(just to get drunk because I feel down)
      as for guttery...erm...well...it's fun ...can't help you on that subject...but really only do it if you are comfortable with it and with someone you think that cares about you! (and you about him!!! that's the most important part lol)

In the end don't feel left out...you'll find people that think like you and in a way for doing what you do you are more mature than all those other people because you already know what is right and wrong while they are still experimenting
      sigpic

Comment

*runz in, sad*

I just had to turn down a baby because the fees were too expensive.

*cries*
        sigpic

Comment

Oh LJ *hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

oh no LJ *hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

I feel rotten. We've been waiting for an adoption placement for 2 years, and finally an opportunity comes along, but the agency the birthmom is working with is too expensive.

*iz deeply depressed*
              sigpic

Comment

Oh no! (((((LJ))))))
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((lj)))))

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sorry for being such a bummer. Can someone post a picpam?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *runz in, sad*

I just had to turn down a baby because the fees were too expensive.

*cries*

Aww.... ((((LJ))))

That sucks so much.

Aw I wish I had picspam for ya.
                      sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((LJ))))))))))))))

big huge squishy huggles!!!!!

Jumbly - hope Suz is feeling better!

Amanda - stick to your guns girls!!! There aren't enough of us 'good girls' left anymore! There is a time and a place for everything, and believe me, you get used to being the 'innocent' one fairly quickly. And people respect you for it I don't know all that much from experience, but I do know that!

Also - it makes it all that much better when you finally do get to do the things you have been saving yourself for *grins* But that's a story for another day, hehehe

Ooh, in Bekki news today, MY MUSICAL OPENS TONIGHT!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I am so very nervous! I will post pictures and squeeage
                        *huggles LJ again*
                        sigpic

Comment

Picspam...Sorry there's not more of Joe

and the best for last

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugs Amanda, for being you *
                            *hugs LJ. That truely sucks *
                            *hugs Bekki. Break a leg! *
                            *hugs PTB for being good picspam*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good luck with the opening evening of the musical Bekki I'm sure you'll do well...still break a leg
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh LJ, it's just so wrong that it comes down to money But don't lose heart, the right child is out there somewhere just waiting for you to find him/her.

Last edited by Jumble; 02 September 2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X